Part eight: The Horrible Truth

I thought for sure i was dead. That glow around me must've been some sort of death illusion.
I don't wake up, all i see is dark. Actually i don't see anything, because my eyes aren't open yet. I sit upright and gasp, holding on to my breath. Athena, my mother, is there, looking at me. She looks at me with pure relif in her eyes.
"Annabeth, you're all right!" She speaks softly.
I look at her, confused. "No, i'm not. I'm dead!"
My mother chuckles. "You're not dead, Annabeth. Jason saved you. He turned you into a minor goddess."
I gasp softly. He.. did that?
I wanted to know more, about my new transforation, about everyone else. But, most of all, I wanted to see Jason. Hopefully, i can ask more later. I lay back down and drift off into a series of horrifying dream.
Me and Jason are peacefully walking along Long Island. We stop by a thick and long log and sit down. We stare at the beautiful ocean and the sun making it sparkle and shine. We sit i  silence, then Jason pulls me close. He kisses my cheeck and whispers, 
"I love you, Annabeth"
I'm about to whisper it back, but Jason looks at me with pain in his eyes and an arrow tip in his chest, then collapses. I see an arrow is sticking out of his back. I am horrified. I throw myself over Jason's dead body, and weep. I recognise the pain. Its co ing from my heart. It's the same kind of pain i've felt only a few times before; Thalia dying, Luke dying, Losing Percy, Jason almost dying.
It's took much for me to handle. I hold on to his hand, tighter than ever. Hoping that he will to the same. Eventually, i feel his hand close over mine.
I look up. It isn't Jason, it's Percy. I dont pull away, because, one, I need some warmth, and two, its just a dream. 'It's just a dream',  I find myself repeating. That one sentence relieves me of my pain, and I let go of Percy's hand.
My vision temporarily goes black, then, I find myself at Camp Jupiter, staring into Reyna's beautiful brown eyes. If Jason were still dead, I think there would be something more between us. I could feel it, but i doubt she did. Reyna's very serious and wouldn't let anything get in the way of her leading Camp Jupiter. But i find myself hugging her. She tells me about her stories about living here, in Camp Jupiter. I love listening to her stories. They're always so.. adventurous. The best part is, I get to be with her.
I stare into those sparking brown eyes until i realise she has gone silent. She stares back at me, then strokes the side of my face with the back of her hand. She gives me a soft kiss on the lips, and leaves me there, unable to process what just happened. I force myself to turn, and wish I didn't. Reyna has been impaled by a spear not too far away from me. I run over to her. Those once-beautiful brown eyes were now paler and didn't have their shine or sparkle. I have to remind myself that this is just a dream to stop myself from screaming and sobbing. But I can't help it. I sob over her dead body, and take breaks just to call for help. But no one comes. It may be a dream, but it feels more like torture. I lay down, my head on her chest, and my vision goes dark yet again. This time, I nearly sprint out of bed. I'm sweating and panting like crazy. I need to see Jason or Reyna, just to make sure they're okay. I notice a bell on my nighstand, and ring it. Soon enough, a young woman in a glowing light blue dress with golden lining enters my room.
"Are you in need of something?" She asks. Her voice is very high-pitched , but she speaks in a steady tone.
"Y-yes" I reply, my voice raspy from screaming. "I need to see Jason Grace"
The woman has a puzzled look on her face. "I'm afraid Jason Grace is not allowed here"
Now i'm the one with the confused look. "I allow him to. I am a minor goddess, after all."
she looks at me with sympathy. "No one told you?" Her voice softens. "Jason Grace isin't allowed on Olympus without Zeus' permission"
"But he's a minor god! He lives here!" I protest.
The woman sits down on my bed and puts her hand on mine. "That's incorrect."
I lean closer, wanting to know more. "What..?"
"Annabeth, Jason gave his privelege up for you"
I must look really confused, because she continues in the softest voice possible.
"He told Zeus to save you and turn you into a minor goddess instead of him."  
Jason is gone. Again.