part two: the cheaters

Percy pov

I was getting dressed for bed, when I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was annabeth, i opened it. But I wasn't annabeth, it was piper.
"Hi percy" she said.
I was about to respond, when she kissed me. I tried to pull back, but something told me to let I go. I did, and I kissed her back. We were kissing passionately, when a bad feeling washed over me. I turned, still kissing piper, and saw annabeth with a horrified look on her face. I pulled back and annabeth tilted her head, then she ran. I immediately felt like I was dumped into tue river stix, then into acid, and then poked with a hot knife a millton times. I ran after annabeth, knowing exactly where to go.

Piper pov

Saw percy run after annabeth, and sighed. I knew i still had a chance. Annabeth would never forgive him. I went back to my cabin, and continued reading. Then, I fell asleep, still in my clothes. I felt bad for percy... and... jason. Oh no, what was gonna happen with me and jason if he finds out...but nevermind that. I was with percy, unless he and annabeth get back together.i walked back to my cabin and got to bed. I sighed in my sleep.

Annabeth pov

When I saw percy and piper kissing, I new it was over. My life was over. No one loved me. Not a single person on the planet. I just saw my boyfriend making out with my best friend. What could possible he worse? Percy chased after me, and I ran into the athena cabin study and locked the door, then I sobbed. I was literally crying my eyes out. I didn't matter to anyone anymore. No one loved me. I fell asleep crying.

Percy pov

I chased annabeth, but guilt and sorrow weighed me down. She locked the door to the athena cabin study, and started sobbing. The sobbing made my feeling even more  hurt. Eventually, I died down. I knew she was asleep. I headed over to my cabin and tried to fall asleep, too.