Chapter 2: First snow

'It was a day off, so i was there again in that scary place filled with handsome men. I was dressed nicely compared to my first day of visit but all the searching had made my dress dirty.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Hey!' Taehyung called me as he saw me searching for my necklace in their garden. He came closer, stood near me and asked "won't you go inside? "pulling out a sad expression. "Not after what that jerk did to me. If it continues like this he might actually kill me someday with his bare hands".
"Don't you want your necklace then?"Taehyung said with a grin. "Yes, I do. Do you have it? "I asked.

"Brother Jimin has it. Come in", saying tht he made his way into  the cafe. Reluctantly, I went after him.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

The boys were busy chatting with each other, so I took a seat in the corner and surfed through my messages.
I had rested my face on my hands and was beginning to doze off when I saw him staring at me. That rude jerk, what was his name again? Ahh.. Yoongi, I thought to myself when I saw him smile at me. Wait, what? I am must be dreaming.
I thought it was probably a dream, so I went back to my sleepy state. This time, I opened my eyes a little, so as to check if he was staring. His eyes were fixed on my face, and was letting out a smirk. He then changed his posture a bit covering the view between the boys and me. This time he he winked at me biting his lips and gave a flying kiss.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"What was that?" I must be seeing things or he must have a split personality disorder. I almost fell from my chair in shock.
Jin: Are you all right?
"Yeah, I need to get some fresh air", I went out covering my face with my napkin. This sudden change in his behavior really had made me red with blush.

I blushed a bit standing infornt of the entrance door when I heard the sound of approaching footsteps. I turned back to see and it was him, that rude cheesy vampire.
Standing close to me, he began to laugh. His cheerful personality changed to that rude one in a blink of an eye. His blue eyes became red. He grabbed my hand tightly and said"It's so fun to see humans getting swayed by a little affection. Why? Because we are handsome? It makes me laugh so hard".

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

He is rude, he can be sweet, he is handsome yet terrifying. His othwrwordly beauty has me smitten, his aura drives me towards him. He confuses me every time we meet. Like a rose with thorns, he fills me with both beauty and pain. While having those thoughts, I freezed a bit looking into his eyes.

"How dare you ignore me?", he raised his brows in fury. Most probably, his vampire pride was hurt.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Just then, little crystals of snow graced the cafe yard. It was the first snow of that year. I completely ignored his sentence and swirled with joy, trying to catch some snow.
I walked quite a distance inside that garden leaving him out of my sight.
That light snowfall turned into a snowstorm after a while. I dashed back into the cafe.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

Placing a cup of hot coffee on my table Jimin said,
"It looks like you have to stay here tonight". My world fell.