Chapter 23

After paying my homages to Yoongi's parents, I set out with Yoongi to my home.
Winter vacations were ending and I had my school the next day.

I was seated in Yoongi's car with yoongi on the driver's seat and me being seated beside him. His hands which were on the steering wheel showcased his exposed veins.  And involuntarily my eyes were stuck on them.

"like what you see?",  Yoongi grinned biting his lips.

"I can't even say no you know".

We both laughed at that.

That syllable was followed by a silence with nothing being left between Yoongi and me to be exchanged maybe because he was still low from the events which had occurred earlier in that day.

I sighed trying to look outside the car but then a certain question struck me and wasting not a further second I asked,

"Yoongi do you not want to be the Lord. You are the Prince after all."

"No", he let out his words vehemently which showed his strong disinterest. I felt bad for asking that and wasn't expecting a reply but Yoongi said,

"I just want to say stay safe with you and love you. Nothing interests me more, " Yoongi looked at me with such  tender eyes which were far from the strong hateful red eyes of a vampire. Love had changed so much inside us.

  I nodded at him in agreement and soon we were at home.

I asked Yoongi inside and seated him on my sofa while I rose up to bring some snacks from the kitchen for us. But Yoongi had other plans, he pulled me towards him which made me fall on his lap and covering me with his arms he lowered his face towards me, slightly peking a soft kiss.

"Yoongi...!" My face was burning  red with continuous blush. 

"Call me oppa.., "My eyes gawked in surprise.

"This is some new side of my boyfriend." I giggled.

"Trust me I have so many sides, " he winked.

I smiled shyly at him, curling up into his arms, resting my head on his muscular chest. Although not warm it felt so comfortable.

"I like this state we are in, " Yoongi said breaking the silence which made me rise my head and  look at him through his chest.

"I mean it's good hearing your heartbeat. "

"Chincha!My lovesick boyfriend just wants to cuddle. "

"Then I will let you go, " Yoongi said playfully trying to free himself from my grip and get down from the sofa.

I clasped him by his shirt preventing him to go.  Yoongi was just about to say something when my phone rang. It was my mom's call and I slid to reject the call.

Turning back, I saw Yoongi looking at me with a puckered face.

"What?", I asked.

"Take the call, "Yoongi directed with his eyes towards the another incoming call from my mom. I wasn't willing to  take it but seeing Yoongi sport that expression, I took it.

"It's so hard to get you on phone, " my mom's voice pierced into my ears from the other side of the call.

Me:I don't need to call my ever busy parents who don't care about me.
Mom: we will be back this Christmas
Me: as if I care
Mom: Sweetie-

I disconnected the call before she could say anymore and Yoongi kept looking at me with pouty lips.

Yoongi: Why didn't you say you have a bf?
Me: I would have said my boyfriend is a vamp?she would have fainted.

"Oh," Yoongi's face squeezed into a small ball with sadness.

"Don't be so cute. Make a vampire cafe special coffee," I said locking my fingers with his while I pushed him to the kitchen with me.

Yoongi put on my apron and hugging me from the back side, he took me near the kitchen table. His figure was towering behind me as I stood in front of him.

"I will teach you the recipe,".

"Teach Mr. Vampire."

"I'm Mr.boyfriend. Let's get started."

"First get some hot milk."

"second put some coffee."

"Third kiss your girlfriend."

Yoongi gave me a quick kiss and showing off his gummy smile he returned his attention to the coffee mug and stirred it.

I couldn't control my smile. He was so cute.

"Here madam," he handed me  over the coffee mug.

Smilingly I took it and took a sip. It was perfect. 

"Mhmm.. It's perfect. You too have some."

"I like drinking it from here," Yoongi sucked away the coffee on my lips, kissing me strongly, his hands gripping my hair taking control of me.

The rest of the time later we were chatting, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

I had school tomorrow but wasn't getting enough of my boyfriend.

Things were now showing up for me, love was finally in my luck, my hurdles had finally taken a set back.

7 years later..

I stepped into Vampire Cafe yet again. It was Christmas that day and the cafe was bustling with activity. They had a lot of customers pouring in and the cafe was no longer an abandonment.

I walked further inside taking in the scent  of coffee beans and pastries into my nostrils. It had been 4 years since I had been here and everything had changed.

My eyes searched for Yoongi but I couldn't find him. But a familiar voice caught my sight. It was of Tae.

He was shouting, "Hyung! Y/N is back."
And the next moment Yoongi was running towards me.