chapter 24: Intentions

Third person's POV

"Y/N is back, " Tae called for his hyung almost so loudly that the roof would have fallen down any second.

His loud voice was followed by even louder steps with a wobbling Yoongi running towards Y/N with fast steps.

It had been 4 years since they had seen each other face to face as Y/N had gone to live with her parents upon finishing her graduation. They had only called and seen each other through video calls and stuff as Y/N had strictly forbidden Yoongi to fly overseas to meet her. Well, it was understandable since it was a very sunny country where she and her parents were living till now.

Other than that, it has been a glorious seven years of them being together, side to side loving each other a whole more than more.

Now coming to the present, Y/N's eyes are fiercely running up and down, scanning every bit of that hot pale man standing in front of her. She had missed him, so badly. Same was the expression of Yoongi, full of love and care as he continued eyeing his girlfriend.

Entangling  his girlfriend's soft fingers around his, he hurriedly took her upstairs. They both were almost going to fall off by each other's mismatched steps.

Yoongi had decided to take her downstairs to his private dungeon room.

They finally reached the part where the path to the secret dungeon was carefully hidden behind bricks. He moved it and in a flip second, it opened.

The door swooshed open as Yoongi's strong arms hit them , flunging them to one side. And the next second, yoongi was pushing Y/N towards his shelves of book as he pinned her there with him landing carelessly and strongly above her closing the tiniest bit of gap between them. That pressure at which this all happened sent the books in a disarray as they one by one descended to the ground with a loud thud.

Yoongi and Y/N's attention was strong as some rock and they were engrossed in each other's eyes so much that this also couldn't steal away their attention.

Yoongi's one hand was resting over one shelf higher than where Y/N's head was resting and the other hand was camouflaged around Y/N's curvy waist.

"You will make me crazy at this rate," Yoongi whispered near Y/N's earlobe, the warmth of his breath sending shivers down her whole body. It-was-so-hot.

Y/N for a second was totally at the verge on initiating the kiss but before she could curve her lips and bring them forward, Yoongi backed away.

Kissing Y/N wasn't on his mind then. He was planning something else.

He cupped Y/N's face with his manly muscular hands, and carefully turned her body towards the bookshelf.

Now her back was facing Yoongi and he had back hugged her, kissing her on her soft cheeks time and again. At the same time, Yoongi's hands were scattering away the already ruined bookshelf. He was definitely searching for something and when he got it, his face brimmed like a thousand gold coins. He had found it..

"The first bite".

The journal that had some secret vampire rules and his parent's love story written on it.  He brushed away the dirt that had settled on that old book and began flipping over the pages.

His hands stopped at an empty page overpowering the winds that were gushing down from above for the door wasn't closed.

"Here," he said softly removing Y/N's strands of hair which were covering her face and tucked them carefully behind her ear.

Holding out a pen for her, he handed over the book and said, "Write something for me here".

"What?" Y/N said, puzzled at why Yoongi would want her to write something in his treasured book which he was previously guarding like some 18th century soldier.

His tender eyes melted into a deeper affectionate one, hues of red covering his cheeks like sunset. Stuttering a no of times before he could speak, he finally gathered the courage to say,
"Won't you continue this book with our lovestory. Won't you marry me?"

Yoongi had finally said it, it had been so long since he had been holding back, fearing for every other second that he would get rejected because of his vampire species. His emotions would take a depressing dip at that thought. And now that he had said it, he stood in front of her like some desperate sunflower hoping for the sun, hoping for a "yes," to escape his lovely fiance to be's lips. He had imagined it all, her in a wedding gown, him by her side and later with their children disturbing them in their lovey dovey time. It was all planned, just a "yes" was it, just a "yes".

Y/N stood there blankly, her expressions had become rocky, her lips parted out to take heavy breathes. She was sweating, a lot. Her heartbeat  was so loud, so fierce that it had the ability to crack open the walls, it was all obvious that she was nervous, nervous by the proposal. The hottest man she had ever laid eyes on was proposing to her in the most romantic way possible although not cliche candlelight dinner and stuff. It was pure and so touching, she was on the edge of a cliff in which she would have fallen down into anytime, broken into pieces by embarrassment.

But then she eyed Yoongi, standing there tensed more than her, his eyes squeezed into an almond. He was waiting for an answer desperately and wasting her time on her own nervousness would have sent him into a conflicted state, giving chance to the sprouting of all possible bad ideas. So she walked towards him, held his hands, kissed them, looked at his eyes then back at that journal and wrote,

"Yes I will marry you Min Yoongi. I will be your bride."