Chapter 22

My hair was dishelleved into a bun,  my cheeks flushed red as I left my room to catch a breather. Yoongi's message still replayed in my mind as I aimlessly searched for his room. Where was it again? I heaved at my forgetful mind and proceeded further in search.

The beautiful scene of snow getting trapped between dried branches of those centuries old trees, the sweet fragrance of tens of flowers dissolved in that cool winter air continuously distracted me.

The moment my feet decided to take a pause and admire the natural beauty, I was pulled by someone into a narrow space. Looking at that person, I realised it was Yoongi. His beautiful cherry lips curved into a smile flashing his bead like teeth. The fresh aromatic scent of his cold body seeped out of him to me making me crazy in the heart.

"Were you searching for me?" he leaned closer, his soft hair brushing against my forehead.

"Yes," I nodded looking straight into his eyes.

"You became so shy after we got together. Now that I look back you were so fierce before."

"Do you want me to be fierce again?"

"You can try," Yoongi's cheeks flushed red by his own words.

Before I could try to react to his sentence, the loud sound of things getting crashed into pieces caught Yoongi's and my attention.

It was the Lord's room adjacent to that narrow space where we two were tucked in. Loud noise of argument echoed through the nearby hallways.

Curiously me and Yoongi cling our ears onto that door hoping to catch some conversation. Eavesdropping was bad but the way Jennie put her words  was intriguing.

"Why did you let Yoongi take Y/N away?, Jennie screamed.

"Then what would I have done?I would have killed him like his parents?, The Lord answered back.

"How can you even think of killing my love?"

"I did a lot to claim this throne. I had to perfectly murder Yoongi's parents. But nothing I do could erase the princely composition of his body."

"What do you mean?"

"Yoongi is the Prince of vampires. It has been passed down onto him through his father's venom. He is the one Prince child of his parents. His venom and fangs are special and so are his powers and adaptability."

"Do you plan on murdering him too?"

"I wish I could but that is going to be hard. "

Yoongi could hear no more and retreating his feet, he was starting to run away. Tears of blood were forming like waves in his eyes. This was the first time I saw tears in that cold man's eyes. That single tear of blood trailed down his cheek and was going to fall off when I cleaned it, my dress getting blood stained.

I hugged him tightly, making his head rest on my shoulders because I knew he would run away to fight them the moment I lose my grip on him.

"Yoongi please don't."

"Y/N.. ", his voice croaked and a pain clearly displayed through his voice.

"I have got everything recorded," I saw Kai walking up to me.

"How did you..?"

"I too was eavesdropping."

"Let everyone in the vampire clan hear this. I'm sure everyone will go against them. Almost everyone loved his parents. You take him home. I will handle the rest."

"let me go Y/N, let me,"  Yoongi growled like a beast trying to free himself. He could have pushed me away with one stroke but he wasnt willing to hurt me."

"I will talk with the boys and release this recording right away. You take care of him," Kai walked away upon finishing his words.

Kai's sincerity and maturity amazed me but that wasn't the time to think of all those things.

"Yoongi.. I want to go home. Won't you go?please?" I pleaded.

"Let's go home. I want to forget everything." yoongi answered.

..

Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi and I set for home in the same car. Yoongi and I were seated in the back seat and he was leaning on me for the whole of the drive.

We reached Vampire Cafe after a 5 hour drive. It was late afternoon then. I helped Yoongi to his room and then went to the living room to join the boys. The rest of the boy were back too then.

We were seated in completed silence and i tried to distract myself by observing the crackling of wood in that fireplace.

"I heard they killed the Lord,"Hobi spoke.

"What?," Namjoon asked.

"Vampires kill, they don't imprison. We can't do anything about it." jin said.

"It's for the best. How dare he kill our parents. Just saying this makes me so sad. It's been so long since their death that I have been habituated with this sadness, "  Jimin spoke.

"I think we all need to sleep. Jimin! You drop Y/N at her place. Her school starts tomorrow."

"I will, " Yoongi declared as he continued to descend down the stairs.

"Okay hyung you do it, " jimin answered.

I followed Yoongi outside.

"Follow me."

I followed after him as we entered that garden. Halfway through it, he circled his arms around me. That same aroma of roses caught my attention yet again and before I knew we were already in front of his Rose garden.

"This is where my parents are burried."

A sharp pain went across my heart as if it had been stabbed. Leaning down to the ground,  I paid my homeages to them.

Yoongi helped me get up and embraced me into a hug.

"Never leave me okay? I would be broken. "

"I would never, " I said while pressing a moist kiss on his cheeks.

He looked into my eyes with such depth that it reached straight to my heart making it beat like crazy.

We stood still as cold winds blew past us.

"Saranghae, " we could hear each other's unspoken words which travelled like music with those winds.