Chapter 8:Unexpected Date-1

The Next Morning

I was sitting in my classroom absent minded, the lessons passing right through my head. I was unable to focus on a single word that day, all I could think about was Yoongi.
Finally the school ended, much to my relief. I rushed with my bag to leave for home but much to my ill luck, it started snowing then.
I didn't have an umbrella even, I was so stuck. Later, I decided to go home despite of that snowfall.
As I walked out of the main entrance of my school, I saw a man who was wearing all black and was standing with an umbrella like a statue. He seemed weird to me, so I kept walking ignoring him. Suddenly, I saw that man walking towards me. I tried to be faster but in the end was overpowered by his steps. He put away his umbrella for a quick second, showing his ridiculously pale handsome face. Would you belive me if I say that? It was min yoongi. But most importantly, why was he at my school?
Y/N: what have you come for here? I don't remember having any business with you.
Yoongi:....
Y/N: Atleast say something idiot. Okay I'm leaving then.
Yoongi grabbed me by my hand and made me stop. I couldn't even let go of his strong grip.
Yoongi: I'm here to take you to the cafe.

Y/N: Why do you think I will go back with you?
Yoongi: Umm... because I have your necklace?
Y/N: Hey! Wasn't that with Jimin? How much longer are you guys gonna blackmail me with that? Curse my ill memory, I forget to take it everytime.
Y/N: But Where is your car? Didn't you own an expensive one? Where? where is it? I can't see it anywhere nearby.
Yoongi: Because Jin hyung dropped me off.
Y/N: I guess that's good in a way. You would have looked like a sugar daddy whom I secretly meet.
Yoongi: Sugar daddy? Seriously? I'm handsome and look young enough to look like your boyfrie.....
I mean anyone's boyfriend.
Yoongi's face was as red as cherry blossoms even on  that cold day. He was embarrassed at his own slip of tongue.
But what's with this sudden change in his behavior? He seems awkwardly friendly today.
Yoongi: Let's go home.
Y/N: Who goes to home straight after school on such a lovely day as this. I wanna roam a bit and visit those newly opened shops across the street.

Yoongi(thinking to himself): Ahh... how much longer do I have to be sweet like this? . Jin hyung really makes me do things.

He finally agreed to accompany me. We walked down that busy street, sharing that same umbrella above our heads, walking so close to each other that sometimes my hand mistakenly touched his. It was a beautiful day after all. Christmas was around the corner, so shops were decorated beautifully. I stopped at random shops to get Christmas candies and stuff. He was hesitant about entering those shops, so I pulled him in with me forcibly.
Y/N: You wanna go to this shop? It's recently opened.
Yoongi: No
Y/N: okay this one?
Yoongi: No no no
Y/N: What about that supermarket there? I have to buy stuff for my school.
Yoongi: Since it can't be helped. I will go.

We went into that supermarket. We were buying and trying stuff. Yoongi was clearly not interested but surprisingly adjusted with me. I was buying some chocolates when Yoongi went to check out the clothes section upstairs. He returned back after a while and seemed to try to say something to me but was hesitant. I asked"what is it?"
Yoongi: Actually...we have a Vampire ball in two days and you have to go with us. We are under some unavoidable circumstances.
Y/N: Wow! A ball. But I don't think I will feel so safe with that many vampires around me. Not all vampires are good. I mean look at you.
Yoongi: I will tt..take care of you. I mean we  will.
Y/N: So that's why you are awkwardly so nice to me today. I knew something was off. Well.. it sounds fun. I'm in.
Y/N: Is that all you wanted to say?
Yoongi: Actually do you have anything to wear at the ball?
Y/N: Except jeans and stuff, I have nothing.
Yoongi:Ah! I knew it. Come with me.
Yoongi intertwined his fingers with me and pulled me with him towards the ladies wear section. I don't know if he absent mindedly did that or not but the touch of his hand against mine was magical. It was sending shivers down my body. I didn't want that day to end, it was magical from the beginning. Even if he was being sweet for his own benefit, I wanted to keep that soft side of him to myself. I could understand then that my feelings for him were growing exponentially despite his coldness towards me.
Yoongi: What do you think about this dress?

Y/N: It's so beautiful.

I was literally screaming inside my head. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen but when I saw the price tag my heart stopped.
Y/N: It's so expensive.
Yoongi: This dress is on me. Dont think about the price and just have it.
Y/N: Bu..But..
Yoongi: Just have it.
Yoongi ordered the salesman to get it off  that mannequin and then handed it over to try it on.
I went inside the trial room to try. After a while, the door was pushed open by someone and the next moment yoongi was in my arms. I was so shocked. What on earth was that?
Y/N: What are you doing here? Thank god I have already put on my dress. You.. you shameless, how could you?, I scolded yoongi,  throwing punches on his chest.
Yoongi: The ladies outside had surrounded me like honey bees and were asking for my no.
Y/N: You are so strong that your one hit broke that door lock but you can't even handle some ladies.
Yoongi: I can't show my red eyes to humans publicly. They would know that I'm a vampire.
Y/N: Okay okay.
Yoongi:...
Y/N: What are you staring at?
Yoongi: You.. you look pretty.
My heart stopped at his words. Atleast he finds me pretty in this dress. That cold breeze outside must have been done something to him. He was ridiculously sweet.
Yoongi: I have something that would compliment this dress.
Y/N: What?
He leaned closer to me, the skin of his face touching mine. He wrapped his arms around my neck to put my mother's necklace.
I was teary eyed at his gesture but controlled my tears. He could see that so he decided to change the mood by saying,"I will be waiting outside. You get into your uniform then I will send it for billing".
I stepped out of that trial room only to see girls surrounding him.
Girl 1: Oppa is this your girlfriend?
Girl 2: She is pretty but you are too good for her.
I couldn't resist those girls any longer so I pulled yoongi with me to the billing counter. 
We finished our shopping and were walking towards the nearby park. It was already evening by then. The streets gleamed with the lights of decorated xmas trees. The sky was a bit crimson coloured. I didn't know when but we were holding hands.

....... Until next time