Chapter 25: Marriage

I wrote down my feelings on that blank paper of the years old journal and returned my gaze towards Yoongi again.
His eyes were still on those letters which I had carved lovingly.

Upon reading those words, he returned my stare with a look of absolute happiness,  fullness and satisfaction. It was clear that he was happy and that made my heart thump even louder.

"Can.. Can you say it again?",  Yoongi requested to me shyly hiding his eyes from me.  The way he was balling up in embarrassment really made my heart flutter because I was the cause and he wouldn't ever show this side to anyone.

I muffled my slight blush behind my hands before mustering up the courage to say it in words.

"I would marry you Min Yoongi. I love you, " those words that had been forming in my lips for some minutes now shot out in a flash.

Although we had already shared much more intimidating  situations like these but this one really forced me into a hole, I was really flustered.

I had finally said it.

I left the scene and fled downstairs while Yoongi followed after me trying to chase me down. Although I couldn't see his expression when he was following after me but I could feel his lightly pink tinted cheeks from afar.

I stopped at the end of the staircase and shot a glance towards upstairs trying to keep track of my fiance. And I saw him standing on the edge of the beginning of the staircase that led downstairs, to the common hall where I was standing.

We both looked at each other, taking each other's view until our hearts became full of love.

"Are you leaving? Don't leave yet," Yoongi's voice echoed down to me from all the way to upstairs where he was standing. I smiled at him briskly, the hold of mine on those cold banisters getting tighter.

I was just about to return his question with a flying kiss when all of a sudden, those 6 boys dashed to the main hall out of nowhere. I was in utter astonishment and nervousness and so was Yoongi.

A moment of silence fell.

Yoongi was the one who volunteered to make the uneasiness take a step back by asking, "Did you close down the cafe so soon?"

"Yes. We want to celebrate Christmas together" they all replied in a chorus, their faces gleaming with excitement as they looked at the two of us getting all flushed with redness.

"Something did happen. Didn't it?, " jungkook elbowed me making my body shake a bit.

"Yaahhh!! Tell us already.  What's with this suspense, " Taehyung pouted.

Yoongi looked at me taking a heavy sigh and freezed up for a sec or two to collect his guts and finally said,

"We are getting married."

And the next scenery in front of us was a series of jaws dropping one after another.
Those six boys looked at each other, gulping down their shocked state.

I was rubbing my hands out of nervousness when Jungkook held me up in mid air, circling around himself while holding me, my hair dancing around as the cold winds brushed through each of our faces.

I looked up at Yoongi and an demeanor of jealousy was clearly encircling around him, making me all the more dizzy. To be honest, it was adorable.

"You are going to be my sister in law. Wow, " a clear shine had totally taken over kook's bambi eyes and so had other's. Unspoken happiness was clearly lingering in that big hall. I was finally going to be a part of their big family.