Sean (Jacksepticeye) X reader

Comfort prompt- "Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that."

(Y/N)'s POV

Sean's in Brighton and he's been gone for almost a year. I haven't slept in a few days and when I do, I just have dreams about him with someone else. It's 3:43 AM in Brighton and it's 12:43 AM in California. " Please, please, please pick up, Sean." I mutter to myself as I watch the Skype screen waiting for his face to appear. "(Y-Y/N)?" He asks sleepy. "Hey Sean. I'm sorry for waking you up. I can talk to you later if you want." I say feeling bad for waking him. " Nah. It's cool. I was already up." I look at the area he's in and think, 'That's a lot like the hallway for my apartment building.'. "Can't sleep, babe?" I shake my head and answer, " 3 days." " Oh, (Y/N)." He says softly. " Where are you?" I ask. " I'm in a hallway on earth. Why?" "Where on earth, sweetheart?" I reply. " I may or may not be in Cali. Just go ahead and try to sleep, ok?" I nod my head and he smiles. " I love you." "Love you too." I hang up and lay down. I curl up with a septiceye pillow that he gave me before he left. I fall asleep again.

Jack's POV
  I unlock (Y/N)'s studio apartment door and quietly walk in. She lives on the top floor and has an amazing view of LA. She's loved it from the moment that she moved in. That's where she does most of her recording and livestreams. I set my bags down by her door, lock it, and take off my shoes. I hear her shout my name, loud enough for me to hear but, quiet enough so she won't wake anyone else in the building up. I quickly rush to her room and see her in a ball, clutching the septiceye pillow that I gave her to her chest, silently crying. I sit down on her bed and tap her shoulder. She screams and I stand up. "Ssshhh! It's just me! Jack!" I say. "J-Jack!" (Y/N) says shakily and jumps up to give me a hug. I laugh a little. "I didn't mean to scare you!" She lets go of me and playfully slaps my arm. " Ow!" " That was for scaring me!" She tells me then, kisses my cheek. " That was for coming to see me." I pull her close and kiss her lips. She kisses back. " On to the next thing, you need sleep." I lay my forehead against hers and she whispers, " I can't, Sean." " What were you dreaming about, babe?" I wipe away the tears from her face as she tells me that she dreamt that I was with another girl. " Y-you say that I-I was a mistake and that I wasn't pretty or-or perfect like she was." She was crying and I felt horrible. I lead her to the bed and I lay her in my lap. (Y/N) cries into my chest as I rub her back. "You're ok. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." I soothe her crying down to a few stray tears and have her look up at me. I wipe her tears away and kiss her forehead, slowly pulling away. " (Y/N), babe, I would never, ever, ever do that to you. I love you so fucking much. I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life. You are absolutely beautiful and perfect. You are not a mistake. Never have been and never ever will be. I'm insanely lucky to have you and I will never ever leave you. I promise. Ok?" (Y/N) looks at me and smiles slightly as she wipes a few more tears away. "Please don't cry. I hate seeing you sad." " These are tears of joy, I think." She laughs lightly. I smile and open my arms. "C'mere babe. You need cuddles from Jackaboy!" She laughs again and cuddles in my chest. I run my fingers through her hair and whisper, " Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that. I love you so much (Y/N)." "I love you so much too, Sean." She mummbles sleepily to me. (Y/N) falls asleep in my arms as I hold her close all night.

728 words!!

AN!
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you liked this and if you have any requests, let me know!
Thanks a million,
Eve 💖😊✌