Jacksepticeye X Mia

Jack's Point of View

Mia went to the store a hour ago and she still isn't back. My phone starts to ring and it's her twin, Mark, calling me. I answer it and hear him in tears, "J-Jack, you need to get to the hospital. It-It's Mia." I hang up and get my shoes on and race to the nearest hospital. "What floor, Mark?" I say. "Third." he says. I get to the floor and rush to Mark. I see Marzia, Felix, and Mia's mom all in tears. "Guys, what happened to Mia?" I ask. " She was driving back from the store and a drunk driver hit her car head on. The other driver is fine but M-Mia's in the ICU." Marzia says softly. I sit down by her and mumble softly, "Why her?" "She's going to pull though. Mia's always been my tough girl." her mom says to me. "Mia? No, she's a marshmallow." I reply. "No, she's a strong and tough girl. Ever since she was little, she's never been afraid of anything. Except clowns." she smiles. "Rember when she chased you with a toad, Mark?" she laughs. "I was 6 and it was daycare." Mark replies. I smile. "Yeah, Mia told me that she wanted to kiss every toad in case it was a prince in disguise." "That's Mia." Felix says. "Sean? Do you remember her first vidcon? She thought you were hurt when you flopped onto your table." Marzia says sleepily. "Yeah." I blush.

5 and a half hours later, I hear someone ask for Mia's mom. She walks over to the nurse that called her name. They talk for a little bit and she walks back. "Mia's going to be ok. She's in surgery right now and she'll be in there for a while." she tells me. "Ok." I respond. I slowly drift off to sleep.

3 hours later, Mark wakes me up and says, "Sean, wake up. Mia's awake and she wants to see you." I stand up and he leads me to her room. I see Mia hooked up to wires and machines. She's barely awake and has scrapes, cuts, and bruises on her arms. She wakes up fully and I walk to her side. "Hey Mia." I say sweetly. "Hey Sean. What happened? All I remember is a car driving into me." she says scratchley. "You were in an accident." I say softly. She bites her lip. "You feel like making a video babe?" "Yeah. You might have to do most of it. I'm sleepy." Mia says half awake. I lean forward and kiss her forehead. I grab my camera and do my intro really quick. I face the camera at Mia and smile. "Hey guys! It's Miaplier. Jack's going to do the rest of the video because I'm tired." She says half awake. I look at her as her eyes slowly flutter shut. I smile and gently lean down and kiss her forehead. I turn the camera to face me and continue to talk. "Mia was involved in a drunk driving accident. The other driver is unharmed but, she was hit head on. She took the most damage. I don't know all of her injures but, she had a surgery in her chest and has another one scheduled next week. She's going to be off for 2 weeks so, if you could send some good vibes and hope her way, she would love that. Leave some in the comments and I'll show them to her. I'll keep you guys updated on Mia and I'll see you all later." I finish my video and turn my camera off and put it in my bag. I look at her and smile. She's fast asleep in her hospital bed, there's an IV in her wrist and it's hooked into a bag full of liquid I guess is water and some medicine, and Mia's eyes slowly flutter open. I look and her chocolate brown eyes that I love so much look back at me half awake. "Hey Sean. You ok?" Mia says scratchily. "Yeah. You ok?" I reply. "Yeah, I'll be ok." I look at the doorway for her room and see her brother, Mark. I look back at Mia and she's about to fall asleep again. I kiss her forehead and whisper, "I'll be back later. I promise." and walk to Mark.

Mark and I walk to the hospital cafeteria and see Felix and Marzia. I get a slice of pizza and a strawberry popsicle. I sit by Mark. Felix and Marzia sit across from me and she nervously asks, "How is she?" "She's sleepy but, ok. Have you seen her yet?" I respond. "No. Only you, Mark, and her mom have. Why? Is it bad?" "She's hooked up to maybe 4 machines, she's got an IV in her wrist, and she's got a fair amount of scratches, cuts, and bruises on her arms. Other than that, she still looks the same as before. She's really tired though. I don't think her body reacts well to anesthesia." I say as I unwrap my popsicle. I take a bite of it and Mark smiles and says, " She never has. It makes her really tired or it makes her sad for some reason. But, I guess it made her sleepy this time." I try not to laugh and say, "Mia told me that when she had to get her wisdom teeth out, she had anesthesia. On the way home, you told her that she had her wisdom teeth out and she sadly told you that she wasn't going to be smart anymore." We all start to laugh and I continue to eat. "Mia's going to be ok. She's pretty tough." Mark says. "Well, you're half right Mark. At least to Sean." Marzia says with a smirk on her face. "What do you mean by that?" I ask cluelessly. "He got the pretty part right, in your opinion." she says back. I blush deep red and finish my lunch. "She's tough too. I'm not saying that you're wrong Mark." Marzia adds. Mark looks at me, as if he was giving my permission to go back to Mia, and moves his head in the direction of the door. I smile and walk back to Mia.

A few week later, Mia and I are in the car, driving to her apartment when she softly grabs my open hand. She laced her fingers with mine and I smile at her. "Sean?" she says softly. "Mia?" I reply. " How much longer are you going to be in Cali?" " I don't know. How long do you want me to stay?" I glance back at her and she smiles. "I don't know. It's a couple days before Vidcon so, I was thinking that you could stay with me until then..." Mia says softly. "I can do that, babe." I say. She blushes. We pull up to her studio apartment and she gets out. I grab my suitcase from the car and walk with her to her place.

She opens the door and is greeted to Mark playing with her little puppy she got from him for her birthday. "Toto!" she shouts and her black mini collie jumps out of Mark's arms and runs over to her. Toto starts to jump at her legs and barks happily. Mia laughs and picks her up gently. Toto happily licks her and Mia laughs. I smile and Mark walks over to me. "Hey Sean. How long ya staying" he asks me. "A week after Vidcon." I reply.

Mia walks to the kitchen and gives Toto some food and water. I walk to the couch and sit by Mark. "Hey Mia? There's something for you in your bedroom." Mark says to her. "Oh. OK." I hear her walk to her recording bedroom. She claims it's multipurpose because she can record in it and sleep after. I look at her brother and he smiles. "Word got out she was in an accident. I wonder who said that. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you Sean?" I blush and say, " I had to post a video when she was in the hospital. I didn't want to leave to record a game." Mia walks out with 2 boxes and a ton of letters. "Jack? Do you know the story behind all this fan mail?" "I may or may not have made a video when you were in the hospital asking for stuff." I reply. She laughs and sits down on the couch and starts to open all the letters. Her dog jumps up by her and lays her head in Mia's lap. "Ya tired, Toto?" she says as she pets her head. I stand up and grab my phone. I take a picture and post it on Twitter. 

Mia's back at home and excited for Vidcon in a few days! Thanks for the fan mail!