Sans X neko! reader

Reader is in college and is in cheerleading. 

Sans' POV
       "Sans! I'm back from practice!" I hear (Y/N) shout. I walk to she her in spandex and a black tank top. Her (tail/color) tail is swaying tiredly and sadly low to the ground and her (ear/color) ears are flat on her head. "You ok, kiddo? Practice get to ya?" I ask as I gently place my arms around her waist. She drops her head against my chest and I chuckle. " I'm hungry and I have so much freakin' homework. I swear I've had the worst day so far." She sounds like she's about to break. "Aw, sweetie. I'm sorry. Why don't you go change and I'll make you something to eat, ok?" "Sans, I can make something. It's fine." She starts to protest but, I put my teeth against her lips gently to shush her. " No, go change and take a shower if you want and I'll get ya some food." She smiles and replies, " You're the best, Sansy," I let her go and she walks to our room as I walk to the kitchen.

    I hear her walk in. I peak over my shoulder and see (Y/N) drop her (fav/color) bag on a chair and then, sit by it. She pulls out a couple text books and a few notebooks. I look at the food and stir it a little more before turning the stove off. I walk to the fridge and grab her a bottle of water. I set it by her and ask, " What classes do you have to work on?" " Geometry, Biology, English, and I should start a report for Home Economics." (Y/N) sighs and puts her head in her hands. I watch her tail swing back and forth. I step closer to (Y/N) and her tail wraps around my hand tightly. It pulls me closer to her and I sit down by her. "Sweetie, can you stand up please for a sec?" I say softly. She nods her head and stands up. I sit in her chair and pull her into my lap. (Y/N) faces me and she looks at me like she's gonna break down in tears at any moment. " I-I can't d-do this anymore, Sans." She studders out as the first tears start to fall. She lays her head on my chest and I hold her tight, rubbing her back. " You're ok. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I say soothingly. After a while, I manage to get her crying to just a few sniffs and hiccups. She hides her head and I gently run my fingers through her hair. "What happened today?" I ask. "Well, I woke up late so, I was late for some classes. My professors didn't explain anything to me or they yelled at me for absolutely nothing because the stupid people next to me were the one who should have been in trouble but blamed it on me instead. Then, at practice, we were doing stunts and the people I was with weren't paying attention so, I fell straight to the ground and I actually hit my head so I'm not fully here because I'm kinda dazed yet. I just wanna take a break from everything and spend some time with you, Sans." (Y/N) says quietly. I stop playing with her hair when she tells me she was dropped. "I want to spend some time with you too, sweetie." I reply. " You can go relax on the couch and I'll bring you some food. Ok?" She nods her head and walks to the living room.

     I get a plate full of her favourite food and a bottle of water. I walk to her and find that she curled into a ball under her favourite blanket. She's got the remote and is laughing at something on the show. I smile and sit by her feet. (Y/N) looks at me and sees the food. She sits up and reaches for the plate. She eats it and smiles. "Thank you Sans." "You're welcome (Y/N). Now, c'mere. You deserve some cuddles." I set her plate on the table in front of us and she cuddles with me. "I love you." She whispers half awake. "I love you too."

721 words!!!!