➢two

Taegi

Yoongi sat behind at least fifteen screens clicking and typing away secretly monitoring Jungkook's gang. His thick-rimmed glasses constantly falling down his face in need of being pushed up. He instead angled his head looking through them and drinking a steamy cup of coffee that Taehyung had brought him.

He was his partner in this department, but he was 85% sure Jungkook hired him to make sure he kept the place clean and remembered to eat.

"Yoongi, I'm bored," speak of the devil and he shall appear. "You're always bored, dear," Yoongi replied eyes focusing in on a transaction between some drug runners.

"Let's play a game," he suggested. Leaving the dark room probably in search of a game. "Yoongi come on, it's not healthy to be trapped in there all day," he flipped on the light watching the much paler man nearly hiss at the sudden light change.

"Come on, I have Monopoly already set up and I get to be the banker because you always cheat," he started dragging the rolling chair Yoongi sat on out of the room grunting.

He pushed him to the table where the colorful board sat. "If you are the banker I get to be the dog," Yoongi replied changing chairs to the dining room chair.

"Fuck you, I'll run you over with my speedy car," Tae said picking the piece out and dealing out the cash.

"Do you think rich people train their kids how to build their empires by playing this game?" Taehyung said rolling the dice.

"Snake eyes," Yoongi said pulling out the properties finding the- "give me my slum property," Tae demanded swiping the purple property out of Yoongi's hand and putting the cash in the bank. And rolling again obtaining a pink property.

Yoongi took the dice landing on property tax having to put $200 in the middle. Tae chuckled and rolled again buying the orange. Yoongi went again landing in 'just visiting'

"Hahaha you're so going down," Tae said buying a railroad and Yoongi landing on it the next round resulting in more laughing.

"I will fucking destroy you just wait,"

\\

Three hours later~ Tae counted his money snickering "I'm buying two hotels for Boardwalk and Park Place.

"F.U," he grouched seeing his dwindling stash of money. Tae landed on Free Parking three times already taking Yoongi's colorful money.

"Come on daddy needs a new house," Tae said whispering to the dice after buying hotels.

"Score!" he yelled grabbing the free money.

Yoongi snatched the dice "roll a 5 or 7, roll a 5 or 7," Tae repeated.

"Fuck!" Yoongi said landing on the most feared property. Handing all his money over Taehyung licked his fingers counting it out "not even half,"

He handed over some property. "You already lost Yoon," he replied smugly.

He rolled his eyes "What do you want this time?" he groaned.

"Give me the spa experience and a nice bath slave," he said with a high pitched voice.

"Okay, but the winner has to pick up," he Yoongi said flipping the board chuckling while Tae scrambled to get all of the pieces in their places.

"Sore loser,"