➢eighteen

Jinmin

Jimin sat anxiously in the apartment. When everyone was getting ready Jin drove him back to the apartment.

"You need to stay big," he told him brushing a piece of hair behind his ear. "And I want you to keep this just in case," he said pulling out a rather large matte black handgun. He showed him the safety "I'm going to leave it off and loaded so all you have to do is pull the trigger," he explained sitting it on the coffee table and cupped his face.

"I-I don't want you to go," Jimin choked tearing up. He was terrified of being alone here now that everything is going down. He wanted Jin to just stay with him and leave the whole city and everything behind. But Jin wasn't the type of man to abandon his friends.

"I know baby, but I have to...I love you," he murmured against his forehead. Jimin nodded sniffling and subduing his tears.

"I love you," he said as Jin pulled away taking a piece of his heart with him. "Be safe" he said as Jin left the apartment locking the door.

He sat on the couch pulling his knees up to his chest and staring at the gun. He hated them, but he was always around them due to his past. Jin found him when he was just a drugged up teen in an ally.

Meanwhile, across the city, Jin was sliding on his leather gloves with a distasteful grimace as he sat in the cool air smoking a cigarette, a habit he picked up recently. He never let Jimin, big or little, see it though because of his past. His black thick coat protecting him from the wind that blew in billows across the empty grey parking lot. 

He huffed out a puff of smoke checking his watch. He flicked the cigarette to the ground stepping on the glowing head of it putting it out with the heel of his foot before opening the van door. He stepped up and in slamming it shut. He locked the door and started it. 

Roaring to life, he turned off the music one of the idiots must have been listening to. He buckled his belt because he wasn't a fucking idiot, seat belts save lives even if he was helping lead a gang. 

He put the car in drive and started trailing an hour behind the three. He drove calmly with both hands placed firmly on the wheel checking the mirrors occasionally. He noticed something strange. Another car trailing him about a block away. 

He listened to Yoongi telling him what to do before he heard Tae's wavering voice come over the speaker. 

"Jin you have company 6 o'clock," 

//

Jimin started pacing the only hallway they had in their house biting his fingernails in worry. He wanted to cry or scream, but he couldn't he knew that it would only draw attention to him more. He walked to the living room picking up the gun looking at it. 

He heard the floor in front of the front door creak and he froze. His heart jumping to his throat as he saw shadows dancing under the door frame. He took nimble steps back towards the bedrooms. He heard muffled talking followed by a loud bang and the screws of the locks slowly being forced out of the wood. 

He stumbled backward putting a hand over his mouth terrified. He was the puppy. He quickly running down to his little room looking around at the best hiding spots. Bed and closet were too obvious. He knew that those were two places they would look first. He saw his large pile of blankets piled on the floor because he was too lazy to pick them up and decided that hiding in plain sight was the best. He folded himself up and crawled under them making them look like they had just been tossed there. 

He heard the screws finally be ripped out of the wood and the door swing open. He shivered putting a hand over his mouth. It was suffocating in the dark mountain of covers. He couldn't really breath so he tried to calm his nerves.