➢fifteen

Jinmin

Jimin sat on the yellow rug in his room playing with his Power Rangers. He clashed them together and made them explode away.

"Hey, daddy wanna be wed?" He asked.

"What?" Joonie asked.

Jimin looked up and blushed deeply "fowgot daddy no hewe," he said slowly dropping his hands. He let the toys hit the carpet as large tears filled his vision.

"Don't worry," Joon said quickly walking over to him and sitting behind him pulling the little's back to his chest. "Let's call him," he said excitedly and pressed the facetime call button.

"Uh hello?" Jin answered before beaming seeing Jimin's toothy smile taking up the entirety of his phone.

"Hey, baby," he cooed at the camera luckily in his own office.

"Daddy! I miss you," Chimie said scooting closer to the camera so that no gaps of light were able to be seen from behind. "I was pwaying and den I askted for you,"

"Daddy misses you too Minnie," Jin said sadly, "don't worry though, everything will be okay soon," he grinned. Jungkook had a plan, but it required getting Joonie from the hidden house. 

"I wob you," he grinned hugging the phone making Jin chuckle at his cuteness. 

"What is the first thing you want to do when you're sleepover is over?" he asked excitedly.

"Wanna kiss daddy!" he cheered "and make dinnew," he giggled rocking excitedly against Namjoon who occasionally dotted on him.

"That sounds awesome bub," Jin said, "What do you want to make with daddy?"

"Cake!" he cheered "gween wif puwple fwosting," he said completely serious.

"A green cake? What flavor is that?" he chuckled.

"Gwass, wike sheepies like," he said holding up a lamb from a farm toy set.

"How about vanilla with food coloring?" Jin questioned not wanting to eat a grass flavored cake, he was not a rabbit.

"Otay, wif spwinkles," he bargained like a good boy.

"It's a deal, sweety," Jin smiled into the camera leaning back in his leather chair.

"Baby is uncle Joonie with you?" he asked needing to inform him of the plan.

"Yesh hewe," he passed the phone to the older male who waved "hey,"

"I need to talk to you," Jin said seriously.

The younger nodded "Jiminie can you go find uncle TaeTae?"

"Yesh!" he ran out of the room.

When the other turned. "I have a driver coming to pick you up. Jungkook needs your help to catch Valentine," he said.

He nodded "What happened?"

Seokjin furrowed his brow "They didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Your home was attacked a few days ago. A few people with guns, luckily no one was injured. They think the guy talked to Jackson, but he didn't help so that's why they need you," he explained watching the younger bit his nail nervously. 

"Okay, when are they gonna be here and do I need to pack my things?"

"No, you should be coming back when right after the mission," Jin explained, "can you put Jimin back on?"