➢fourteen

Taegi

You have to be quiet," Taehyung hushed Yoongi's whimpers. He stopped his hand movements until Yoongi quieted down.

"I-I can't... M-move," he groaned. Tae had Yoongi on display with one hand around his cock and the other three fingers deep in his ass.

"Shhh," Tae smiled, softly using the pads of his fingers to massage inside of the boy slicking his walls.

"Please," he whimpered "please, please, please," Taehyung started to flick his wrist hand around his length while thrusting his fingers inside the warm hole.

"Think you can handle four?" He asked teasingly.

"Shit- no, faster," the smaller male thrashed his head while fisting the sheets in pure ecstasy.

"Okay baby, hold on," Tae grinned pumping him hard and fast. The soft sound of skin hitting skin accompanied by his soft moans and whimpers lit up the room.

"I-I'm gonna-," he came, the soft spirts of cum falling to his tummy and Tae's hand as he continued to stroke his erection. The fleshy pink skin tingling with the sensation of pure pleasure that had Yoongi's thighs quivering.

"Thu-thanks," Yoongi panted pushing Tae's hand off his sensitive cock. Trying to get the male to hold him.

"Anytime," Tae giggled scratching at his arms that were beginning to get sores.

"Tae bear, stop that," Yoongi said sitting up and pushing his hands away from the sensitive red skin. Withdrawal was a bitch.

"I just can't...please just a little. It hurts," Tae said resting his head against Yoongi's shoulder. He hated having to have this conversation after pleasuring the other.

"Is that why you got me off? So that you could ask for drugs?" Yoongi accused sitting up quickly looking at the other with a furrowed brow.

"No," Tae sobbed clutching his shirt.

"Because it kinda seemed like it," Yoongi didn't stop petting his hair even when he felt used. His lower region still tingling.

"I didn't. I'm not l-like that. Why would you accuse," Tae asked sitting himself up and pushing Yoongi away "I'm not doing that,"

The elder sighed as Tae looked genuinely hurt. "I'm sleeping on the couch," he said grabbing a pillow and blanket.

"Taehyung, please don't be like that," Yoongi grunted and tried to stand, but his legs felt all wobbly.

"Leave me alone," he said walking out of the room slamming the door shut.

When Taehyung got out of the room he tossed the pillow and blanket on the couch and went to the kitchen. He pulled out his favorite package of chips he had brought from the old house and a glass of chocolate milk.

He sat down on the couch glancing at the clock seeing that it was early morning at 2 a.m. and groaned.

He opened the chip clip and reached inside pulling out a ziplock bag. Tae looked through the various white pills and popping a few swallowing them down with the milk.