Sick

Kirstie's POV
This happens every tour, I get sick. At least today is our day off so I can get some rest. Everyone else went out (after I finally convinced them that I'm fine to be alone). I got out of my bunk and was about to go to our small kitchen area on the bus to make some tea when I saw Matt sitting on the sofa. "Why are you still here?" I ask, my throat scratchy. 'I didn't want to leave in case you needed anything' he says and I give him a small smile "thanks Matty". I have a crush on him but I've never told anyone.

Matt's POV
It's our day off and everyone else went out but I couldn't leave Kirstin here alone, knowing she's sick. I have had a huge crush on Kirstie for a while. So I wanted to stay here in case she needed anything. She came out of the bunk area and questioned me about why I didn't go out with everyone else. She went to the kitchen area to make some tea. "Matt, I need help" I go to the kitchen area and see her on her tippy toes, trying to reach the tea that we keep on the top shelf. "I can't reach it, Matty" I chuckle at her, she's so tiny and adorable! I get the tea for her and she smiles "thank you Matty" 'no problem, Kit'. She makes her tea and I go back to the sitting area and continue what I was doing before Kirst needed me. She comes in with her tea and sits next to me "what are you doing?" 'reading a DM from a fan' "aww" 'Yeah they're amazing, I'm so glad things have turned out this way' "me too, I just hope I feel better tomorrow so I can see them" 'yeah, maybe you should get some rest' "okay"

Kirstie's POV
I go to my bunk and I can't sleep. I'm feeling a bit lonely. "Matty, can you come here please?" Instantly he's at my bunk and I smile 'Whats up Kit?' "I need cuddles" he tells me to move over a little and I do. He climbs into my bunk and pulls me really close to him "thank you Matty" 'anything for you'. We talked until I was about to fall asleep. Then I felt him move and my eyes shot open "Matty, stay" 'are you sure?' and I nod my head. I close my eyes again and he kisses my forehead. I smile and fall asleep in his arms.

Matt's POV
Kirstie looks adorable when she sleeps. And I'm glad she wanted me to stay cause I really wanted to stay but I wasn't sure if she'd be okay with it and now I know she is. Things can't get any better. Well, things would be better if she wasn't feeling awful, I hate seeing her like this. But I'm glad I could help even the tiniest bit.

A/n: wow that was awful but it was kinda cute and I hope you guys don't completely hate it. Thanks for reading.