Virgin (smut)

Matt's POV

I've been dating Kirstie for 6 months and things are going amazingly. A few months ago, I told Kirst I'm a virgin and she was very understanding and we have decided not to do it until I'm ready but now I think I am ready. Lately, I've been wanting it more and I think she can tell. We have a few days off from tour and we're sharing a hotel room so I'm going to tell her tonight that I'm ready.
*Later that night*
Kirstie's POV
We're hanging out in our hotel room, watching Tangled (my choice, of course) but Matt seems really nervous and he's not paying attention to the movie at all. Eventually, I decided to ask him what's wrong. "I-..." He starts, but cuts himself off, chewing nervously on his lip.

"Come on Matty, you can tell me."
"I just-.. You know I'm a virgin, right?"

I was a little shocked but I nod. I know Matt's a virgin and he knows that I'm not. Every time I've mentioned sex to him, he has quickly changed the subject or avoided the question. I thought that maybe he didn't want to have sex with me so I haven't brought it up after that, thinking that if he wants to, he'll bring it up.
"Well... I think I'm ready". Did I just hear that correctly? Matt just told me he's ready to loose his virginity to me?
"Are you sure, Matty?"
"Of course I'm sure, you are the most beautiful and kind person I've ever met, and there is no one I'd more like to lose my virginity to than you..." He explains, looking into my eyes. "Well, if you really are ready and want to do it, then let's do it"
Matt's POV
I'm actually kinda nervous but I feel like I'm actually ready to do this. I love Kirst and there's no one I'd rather do this with than her. We connect our lips and she puts her arms around my neck. We've made out tons of times but this time feels different. I put my hands on her waist to pull her close to me. After kissing for a while, she pushes me back on the bed and straddles me. I moan a little and I can feel myself getting hard and Kirst smirks, obviously satisfied with herself.
Kirstie's POV

I decide to take this even further, I can tell that he need some sort of relief, and I pop the button of his jeans and over his boxers, I start to slowly palm him.

"Is this okay?" I ask, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. He groans in response and shuts his eyes closed. "Shit, Kirst" he moans as his hips buck up to meet my hand as I slowly move into his boxers. I can feel myself getting wet but before I satisfy my own needs, I want to do something so I pull Matt closer to the edge of the bed and get on my knees. I grab his dick and it's rock hard. I lick the underside of his shaft, all the way up to the tip and hear his moans. "Stop teasing Kirstin" and at that, I take as much of him into my mouth as I can. "Oh my god." Matt moans, involutarily bucking up his hips, making me gag slightly. "I-I'm gonna c-" he says but before he finishes his sentance I let go of him. He's throbbing and fully erect. I tell him to take his pants and boxers off before you climb back onto the bed. "Hey, this isnt fair" He says and scrunches up his eyebrows.
"What isn't fair?"

"You are still fully clothed while I'm practically half naked." He pouts.

Matt's POV
With that, she takes off her shirt and I can't help but stare. She follows my gaze and chuckles a little. "You can touch them, you know" and I massage her breasts over her bra as she throws her head back and moans. She then takes off her bra and I dip my head down to suck on her nipples. She's literally perfect. After a while, I reach for her shorts and pull them down, along with her panties and get a full view of her dripping wet core. I groan at the sight of her and run my hands all over her body. I finally take my hand to her area and slip my middle finger into her. "Is this right?" I ask. 'definately' she moans, making me smirk.
Kirstie's POV
Matt's so good at this, I can't believe he's never done it. It feels fucking amazing. "Condom" I say in between moans. "yeah, right" he says as he slides his fingers out of me, finds his jeans from wherever we've thrown them in the room and gets a condom from the pocket. He rips it open and slides it over his cock before aligning himself with my entrance and pushing into me. "Holy shit, Matty" I scream as he thrusts in and out of me. "Am I doing it right?"

"Yes, you're doing perfect babe."

"Shit, you're so beautiful." He breathes, looking at me while he moves in and out of me. I blush and kiss him deeply. I wrap my legs around his waist, and almost scream out loud when he slams into me extra hard and hits a very sensitive and pleasent spot, causing shivers to run down my spine. We flip over so I'm now on top.
Matt's POV
"Fuck princess, I'm getting close" 'me too baby' I rub her clit with my thumb as I keep thrusting into her and it immediately sends her over the edge. I feel her clench around me and I shoot my load into the condom. Kirst falls on top of me and I keep slowly thrusting into her as we both ride out our orgasms. After a few moments of silence I finally speak, "Was I good Kirst?" 'Seriously? You're the best I've ever had" "I love you Kit" "I love you too Matty" and I kiss the top of her head as we fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Hey guys. I hope you like this chapter and don't kill me for it. That was the smuttiest thing I've ever written in my life and I actually feel kinda disgusting but there's no turning back now. I actually was trying to figure out who in the group is a virgin and it was pretty funny 😂 but Let me know if you guys want me to write more smutty stuff or not. Love y'all!