Punishment (smut)

Kirstin had been acting like a brat lately but today was worse than ever. Kirstin and Matt were at dinner with the rest of the band and their significant others and Kirstie decided to touch Matt through his pants and get him hard in the middle of dinner. She knew it was a bad idea and she knew she was going to get punished later but she didn't care.
Matt's POV
As soon as we got home, I carried Kirstin to our room and sat her on our bed. "Wait here and be a good girl while I get your punishment ready". I walked away to get some items from a box in our closet and sat on our bed where Kirstin was. "Over my lap, now" I say with a wooden spoon in my hand as Kirstin quickly climbs over my lap.
Kirstie's POV
Matt tugs my dress up and takes my panties off, exposing my ass and grabbing it roughly, mildly hurting me. He rubs the exposed skin, preparing me for my punishment and within .5 seconds, I felt the wooden spoon hit my ass and I was already extremely sore. He spanked me with the wooden spoon 19 more times and then stopped before moving me from his lap and standing up. "Kirstin, get up" I get up, slightly limping from how sore my ass was. "Hold your hands out for me" Matt says as I obey his orders and he handcuffs me. "Now get on your knees and please me" he demands as he strips and I drop to my knees, wrapping my lips around his long, hard cock. After a minute he grabs my hair, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth as I nearly gag around him. I bob my head up and down as Matt throws his head back and moans. He pulls me away from his length and pushes me on to the bed, before I can even comprehend what's happening, Matt's pushing himself into me. Although we've fucked plenty of times, Matt's huge and I'm still not used to his size. I moan in pain but the pain quickly turns to pleasure. After a few moments, Matt flips us over so I'm riding him. I let out a string of incoherent noises and I felt like I was about to release. "C-can I please cum sir?" "Go ahead kitten, cum for me" That was all I needed as he thrust into me one last time and I clenched around Matt's cock as his warm substance filled me. I clung to Matt as I finished my orgasm and we laid in silence for a while before Matt spoke. "Don't think that's the end of your punishment, Kitten. I'll finish with you later" 

A/N: this chapter was requested by Roanseal3. Hope all ya lil freaks like it and the rest of y'all don't kill me for this chapter lol. I literally can't imagine Matt as a Dom for some reason but this was requested so of course I wrote it. I have some more cute shit coming up soon for those of y'all who aren't into smutty stuff. And of course I'm taking requests! I'll basically write anything, I'm always looking for ideas!!