I missed you (sexting part 2 - Smut)

Kirstin's POV
Matt's coming back today and I'm super excited, he's been gone for a few weeks and I miss him so much. He texted me and said he's on his way home from the airport, he should be here in 20 minutes. I waited until I heard a knock at the door and my heart skipped a beat. I ran to the door and opened it to see Matt, jumping into his arms and attacking his face with kisses. "Matty!" I squealed happily, giving him a hug and nuzzling my face into his chest. I breathed in, taking in his scent. I missed it, he always smells so good. He put me down before speaking "Hey Kit, I missed you so god damn much" 'I missed you too, Matty'
Matt's POV
I stared into Kirstin's gorgeous eyes for a minute before I slowly tilted her chin up to me and kissed her lips. The kiss was slow and sensual but soon turned very passionate. I pick up Kirstin, wrapping her legs around my waist and closed the front door with my foot, not stopping our heated make out session as I walk to our room. I held on to Kirst, breaking the kiss as trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck, sucking and biting gently, earning a slight moan from her.  I set Kirstin on the bed, hovering over her. "I fucking missed you so much, Kirstin" I said before reaching my hands under her shirt, roaming all over her curves before finally groping her breasts and squeezing them lightly.
Kirstin's POV
I could feel Matt's hard cock against me, even through his jeans. Matty started grinding against me, making me wet and soon he was grinding harder and I was a moaning mess. "Matty I need you. I've waited so long, please do something" 'me too princess' and he slowly started taking off my shirt. I then did the same with his shirt. I pushed him back on the bed and climbed on him so I was straddling him and hungrily kissed him. His hands traveled down to grab my ass and I started grinding my hips against his already hard cock. He groaned and I smirked a little, knowing what I was doing. Matt reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, before immediately attaching his lips to my breasts, licking and sucking. "Mmm mattyyyyy" 'you like that princess? God I've missed these'. I soon realized that Matt was still in jeans and I was still in shorts. I unbutton Matt's jeans and he kicks them off as I take off my shorts. Matt was left in his boxers and I couldn't help but stare at his bulge. "Hmm, someone's eager, aren't they" he teased and I blush, embarrassed that he caught my staring.
Matt's POV
I slowly pull down Kirstie's black lace panties leaving her fully naked in front of me. I slide a finger up and down her slit. "You're so wet princess. Who made you this wet?" 'you did, Matty'. I then lowered my head between her legs and started eating her out, causing her to gasp. 'oh my God matt' and a string of curse words and moans left her mouth and I slightly smirk before sucking on her clit. "Fuck Matt it feels so good, I'm about to cum" and as soon as heard that I stopped which made Kirst whine. "Mattyyyyy why'd you stop?" 'Sorry princess but I don't want you to cum til I'm inside you. You taste so good baby' "Maaattttt I need you" 'i know princess, I need you too"
Kirstin's POV
Matt took off his boxers and his huge cock sprang out and he stroked it a few times before putting the tip near my entrance. "Are you ready for me princess?" 'yes Matt please, I need you' and with that he slowly began to push his cock into me and we both screamed in pleasure. He stayed still for a second, allowing me to get used to his size until I begged him to move. He began thrusting in and out,panting and moaning. "Fuck Kit you feel so good around my cock" Matt said thrusting into me harder. I wrapped my legs around Matt's waist as he hit my g spot with every thrust and we were both moaning messes. Matt placed a soft kiss on my lips and pulled away as we both felt ourselves coming undone. "Mmm Matt fuck I'm gon-" 'me too princess, cum for me, cum around my cock' we were both screaming profanities as I felt Matt's thrusts become sloppier and I clenched around him. "Oh fuck Kirst" Matt screamed as he released his warm liquid inside me and slowed down his thrusts as he finished cumming and stayed inside me, flipping us over and pulling me on too of him
Matt's POV
We laid like that for a while, our legs entangled as we tried to catch our breath until I spoke. "I missed you like hell Kirst, I love you so much" 'I love you too Matty and I missed you so much, please don't leave me anymore' "I won't princess, I'll stay with you forever, I promise". Kirstin smiled and I kissed her lips and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

A/n: hey guys I hope none of you kill me for this chapter. At least the beginning and end were cute but the rest is just straight up smut. Idk what else to say about that lol so uh yeahhhh I have more cute stuff coming up soon. Love y'all ❤️