T W E L V E

"Maybe I don't cry
but it hurts.
Maybe I won't say
but I feel.
Maybe I don't show
but I care"

Winter
Dallas had this satisfied smirk. I hated it right now. So much. The gang must've noticed because Jenna said something to get their attention.

"We should leave the two new couple alone," she said with a smile.

"Yeah!" Two said.

"Just don't do anything nasty," Soda and Darry said and they all walked out.

I looked at Dallas who had this grin on his face. I shook my head and got up.

"Angel guess what," he said and I slapped him.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled and he looked confused.

"What did I do?" he asked and I started hitting his chest roughly.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" I screamed while crying.

I kept hitting him and hitting him when he grabbed my wrists lightly bringing my arms up and around his neck. He kissed me lightly and I pushed him away and into the wall. He started chuckling.

"What's so funny?!" I yelled and he walked over wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"You" he whispered kissing my neck.

"How," I said pushing him away but he grabbed me again and started kissing my shoulders.

"Because you think I would actually cheat on the girl I have fallen in love with" he smirked and grabbed my ass.

I pushed him off and slapped him. He didn't flinch or get angry. Why.

"Why aren't you upset?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Cause I didn't do anything wrong"

I growled and slapped him again. Harder.

His cheek was a bright red and probably bruised now. He still wasn't angry.

"WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU YELLING AT ME! OR HITTING ME!" I yelled and his eyes widened and shook his head cupping my face gently. I flinched.

"Oh Angel, I'd never hurt you. I could never even stay mad at you either. I love you too much" he said and I slapped him again.

"Don't touch me bastard!" I yelled and he grabbed my hand and flicked it. I flinched expecting worse.

"Angel, I'm not gonna hurt you. That's really the most I can bring myself to do" he said and I laughed.

"Tell that to my hips," I said and he smiled kissing my head.

"Wait, I'm supposed to be mad at you," I said and hit him again across the cheek.

"I'm not gonna hit you, Angel. What did I even do?"

"You cheated!" I yelled and he pushed me against the couch and kissed me.

He started kissing my neck biting softly. I gasped and I heard him chuckle.

"Stop," I said and he pulled away holding my hands. His thumb rubbed against my scars lightly.

"Don't do this to me" I said and he looked confused.

"What?"

"Don't pretend you love me Dallas"

"I do love you and I'll always will. Like I said, I get it if you don't want to be with me but I'll wait if I have to"

"Why?"

"You know...I regret rushing you. I regret taking you to my room and really I should've stopped you. Now, look. You don't think I love you" he said and put his head in his hands.

"Dallas. Don't do this either" I said to him and laced my hands in his.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I can't do it. You're making me soft Winter. I love you I really do and you keep thinking I don't. I-I love your hair, your lips, how you smile even if it's fake it looks real cause deep down you are happy. I love how soft your skin is and I love how even though you feel like shit you still manage to be the fiery hot girl I fell in love with. The one I'm in love with. I love you for who you are. Sad, happy, mad, or even crazy fuck it. I love you and won't stop Winter Angel Curtis"

I looked at him and started crying. Then laughed.

"Do you believe me now?" he asked and I nodded kissing him.

He smirked then pulled away with a chuckle.

"This is the sappiest and softest thing I think I'll ever say," he said shaking his head and I laughed.

I sat on his lap and laid my head on his chest.

"It's okay. You being soft is cute. Also when you're tuff. That's hot" I said with a smirk and he kissed me roughly.

I pushed off his jacket and he pulled away.

"You sure? I don't want to make you think I don't love you again. I don't think I can take any more sappy shit" he said and I laughed taking off my shirt.

"Does it look like I want to now?" I asked and he shook his head kissing my chest lightly.

"You're beautiful but really. We shouldn't if you don't want to" he said pulling away and laced his hands in my hair.

"You don't want me?" I asked innocently and he laughed.

"Now you're trying to tease me but really. You don't have to do this. I know you're only saying yes because you know I want to but listen here. I don't want to do this to you. If you're only doing this to make me "happy" then I'm not happy. I love you for you, not for your body" he said and I nodded.

"I love you," I said kissing him and he nodded.

"I know" he smirked.

I pulled on my shirt and the gang walked in.

"Oh my God! Did you two fuck again?!" Sam asked and I stood up and Dallas slapped my ass causing me to gasp.

The gang laughed except for Soda, Pony, and Darry...shocking...

"Don't touch her" Darry snapped and he put his hands up in defense kissing my cheek.

"Only an act Angel" he whispered in my ear and I smirked.

"Soda, the walls are thick enough right?" Jenna asked and the gang laughed. I just flipped her off grabbing Dallas and led him to my room.

We laid there cuddling.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," he said and I smiled.

"You're so fucking handsome" I replied and I saw him smile.

We laid there looking into each other's eyes until one of us fell asleep. Happy.