E I G H T E E N

"Tell me why do we, why do we love to make it hurt so bad?"

Winter
It's been a day since I said what I did to Dallas and really I do regret it. I even went looking everywhere but I couldn't find him. Why was I so shitty? It was 5 and Jenna and Sam started poking me.

"What!" I snapped and Jenna slapped me.

"Woah Jen, she has a date tonight," Sam said and I groaned.

"I don't wanna go" I mumbled and they shook their heads and dragged me to my room.

"Okay look. We don't know what went down between you and Dallas but get dressed. You have a date" Jenna said and I shrugged.

"Yeah. I think you should wear that red dress" Sam said and I shook my head.

"Why not?" she asked.

"I look bad in it. According to Dallas..." I trailed off.

"Damn it, Winter. You looked absolutely gorgeous. Dallas was just well uh...he's Dallas" Jenna said and I chuckled.

"Good explanation"

"I know right. So good"

I looked through my closet and dusty rose colored skirt with a bow in the front and a deep low cut black tank top. I went into my bathroom and curled my hair loosely and wore a silver heart ring on my middle finger. I grabbed my pink bag and walked out and Sam and Jenna squealed happily.

"What?"

"You look gorgeous! He's gonna die!" Sam squealed and I laughed.

"He better or else I'm bringing out a chainsaw!" Jenna said loudly and I laughed again.

We walked out and I saw all the guys', except Dallas who wasn't there, jaws drop.

"What?" I asked utterly confused. What was so shocking?

"You look fucking hot!" Steve said earning a slap in the head from Soda, Darry, and Pony.

"Wow. Even you got Two to look away from Mickey" Pony commented and I laughed.

"What do you think?"

I heard a bunch of scattered 'Gorgeous' 'beautiful' 'wow' and 'damn' I smiled lightly and my brothers walked up to me.

"Look, Winter, you look really nice but please be careful. That guy could try to fool around with you. If he does slap him real good" Darry said and I laughed.

"I'll do more than slap him," I said with a smirk and they all laughed.

We all suddenly heard a knock at the door.

"SNOW GIRL THE GUY IS HERE!" Steve yelled and I rolled my eyes.

I walked over and saw he was in jeans a black t-shirt a leather jacket and a beanie. Then suddenly I saw Dallas. He saw me and walked away.

"Hey" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Hey"

I walked over and slapped Steve in the back of the head.

"Grease Monkey," I said and he chuckled.

We walked out and I saw he had a motorcycle.

"Oh my God! You have a motorcycle!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah. You like it?" he asked nervously and I got on.

"Love it," I said with a smirk.

He smirked back and got on and we drove away to a diner.