T W E N T Y - N I N E

"Even good things come to an end"
(haha yeah...someone kill me)

Winter
I finally arrived in LA. Yay...I started roaming around when I almost passed out and hit someone.

"SHIT!" I yelled slamming on the brakes.

I rested my head on the wheel when someone knocked on my window. I jumped and turned to look to see who it was. It was some guy.

"What?!" I snapped and he raised a brow.

"Excuse me love but you alright?" he asked and I shrugged.

"No! I almost hit someone with my car, I'm almost out of gas, I left my family, someone is hunting me, and I basically fled from my boyfriend because I was scared to tell him I was pregnant!" I snapped and he had this weird expression on his face.

He just walked away and opened the passenger door getting in.

"Excuse me. What are you doing?" I asked raising a brow and he laughed.

"You almost hit me with your car and I'm gonna drive you to the hotel I'm staying at so get out of the car"

"No. I can drive myself"

"You said you were pregnant and you look tired. Now move"

"Fine" I gave in and got out of the car and we switched places.

"Why am I trusting a stranger?" I thought to myself.

"Names Lannan. Now I'm not a stranger" he said and I hit my head on the dashboard.

"Ey love. Careful" he said and I shook my head.

"I-I feel like shit," I said crying and he pulled over.

"You okay?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I already told you! I have so many problems! Not to mention I left my boyfriend because I was scared!"

"Is the kid his?"

I looked at him like he killed a puppy.

"Yes the kid is his" I snapped and he nodded.

Soon he drove us back to this hotel. I don't know why but I felt like I could trust him.

Dallas
I woke up and saw Winter wasn't there. She must be already up. I got up and walked out to see the gang. Except for Winter.

"Hey, where's Win?" I asked and they shrugged.

Odd...I walked back into her room to see a note on her bed. The side she sleeps on. I picked it up and read it.

Dallas,
I left...sorry...don't bother looking for me either...I just can't...I have to leave. I don't know if I will come back but move on. Please.
~Angel

I stormed out and grabbed Soda by the collar slamming him against the wall.

"Where is she!" I snapped and he raised a brow.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb Curtis! I know she'd tell you so where is your fucking sister!" I yelled and he shrugged.

"I don't know Dally," he said and I let go of him collapsing to the ground. What did I do wrong? Did I not love her enough? Did I say the wrong thing? Did I not try enough? What did I do wrong?!

I walked out and to Bucks. I didn't care what I did. I just had to forget.

Once I reached Bucks I went behind the counter grabbing a bottle and chugged it.

"Hey! Dallas! Knock it off!" Buck snapped taking the bottle from me.

I threw the chair and fell to the floor again. Crying this time.

"What's wrong Dal?" he asked and I shook my head.

"She fucking left me, Buck. I fucked up that's what! I can't do it, man! I love her!" I yelled and he squatted down to my level.

"You'll find another Dal. She was just some broad. Let it go" he said and I hit him.

"Woah Dallas. Calm down" he said and I shook my head.

"I wanted to marry her Buck," I said looking at him and I saw his face as realization hit him.

"You did love her didn't you?"

"Yeah I did Buck...and I still do. I'll always love her" I said and he shrugged.

"I don't know what else to say," he said handing me back the bottle.

I drank right then and there letting the alcohol take me. I was done. I couldn't do it. I needed her and she left...what did I do wrong?