T H I R T Y - T W O

"I can't put nobody else above you"

Winter
I woke up looking up at Dallas and kissed his cheek when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I quickly sat up and groaned. This cause Dallas to wake up and he tried to quickly think of something.

"Angel, you okay?!" he asked frantically and I grabbed his hand placing it on my stomach.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I smiled and I saw a smile grow onto his face.

"Is the baby kicking?" he asked happily and I nodded.

He pulled his hand away and cupped my face.

"You look beautiful," he said and I smiled kissing him lightly.

"I look fat. Not to mention I'm moody" I said and he kissed my lips then my cheek.

"You're beautiful Winter," he said pulling me close and kissed my jaw down my neck and to my shoulders.

"Dallas, I'm pregnant," I said and he nodded kissing my lips again.

"I know. I just wanted you to know I love you. All of you. I'll also love you no matter what. If you're short, tall, fat, skinny, I don't care. As long as you're with me that's okay" he said and I started crying.

"Aw, Angel don't cry. Please don't cry. I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean for you to cry" he said sadly wiping my tears.

I cried harder and he had this sad look in his eyes. I started to laugh.

"Angel?" he said quietly and I kissed his cheek.

"I'm fine Dal. It's the mood swings" I giggled and he nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you just leave?" he asked sadly.

"Scared. I was scared. You said you hated kids and I thought if I left I'd save myself from the heartbreak" I said and he nodded.

"I love you and I do want this baby," he said leaning down to kiss my stomach.

I smiled and kissed his head.

"Walk me home. I wanna talk to my brothers" I smiled and he nodded holding my hand.

We walked out of Bucks and over to my place. We were halfway through when I felt something wrong. Seriously wrong.

"Dally" I whispered and he looked at me confused. He knows I never called him Dally or Dal unless I was serious.

"What is it, Angel? You okay?" he asked stopping and I looked down as I saw blood.

"Dally. Take me to the hospital now!" I yelled and he picked me up and ran me to the hospital.

The whole way through I was crying. I've been through so much. I can't lose the baby. I can't.

When we reached the hospital I was put in a room alone. I was scared. I didn't want to be alone. I didn't want to be here at all. I wanted the baby safe and I wanted someone here with me. Oh, God...I felt my anxiety and paranoia rise. Oh, no...no no no no no no no...

"SOMEONE PLEASE I I I CAN'T P-PLEASE!" I screamed. It felt like I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't do much but cry.

Dallas
I started to panic. I just got her back...I can't lose the baby either. I'm gonna be a father and surprisingly I want to be. Quickly I called the gang and I felt terrible the whole time. How was I gonna tell them their little sister was maybe losing her kid? Our kid.

"Hello?"

"Darry?"

"Yea. Dally?"

"I'm at the hospital...we need you here...quick"

"We? What do you mean?"

"Winter might be losing the baby..."

I heard the stupid annoying tone telling me he hung up. Moments later he came in. Along with the gang and their girls.

Winter
I was seriously freaking out. The doctor came in and told me to calm down.

"I-I can't" I cried and she nodded.

"Is there someone who can?" she asked and I had to think.

Really Jenna and Sam calmed me down but I wanted Dallas.

"D-Dallas" I choked out and I saw he run out. Oh, God.

Dallas
I was panicking when the doctor came in.

"Is she alright?!" I asked and she shook her head.

"She needs you right now. Follow me" she said and I followed her to a room.

We walked in and I saw the look on Winter's face. She was scared. I rushed over and held her hand. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers.

"Angel, keep your eyes on me alright?" I said and she nodded.

"Breathe. It will be alright" I said and she nodded again.

I leaned forward and kissed her. She smiled but then she held my hand tightly.

"What is it?"

"Dallas, if there's ever a choice and it's my life or the baby's pick the baby," she said and I shook my head.

"Winter, don't be silly. You aren't gonna die" I said kissing her but quickly she moved. Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Promise me Dally" she cried and I took a deep breath but nodded.

"I promise"

Soon the doctor told me I needed to leave. She was finished doing the results and she thought I should go so she can have a talk with Winter. Oh, God. I walked out and the gang started asking questions. How do I tell them I don't know? How do I tell him Winter might lose the kid? How?