Chapter 1

Somewhere else in all the worlds there is a mouse riding a book like a surf board in violent ocean wave currents. The moment he thought he had it all under control a giant world pool starts to suck in the book with the mouse. The swirling ocean spits the mouse out and for a moment he freezes in mid air. His entire surrounding fades and turns into a room with a shelf with books and some pot barrels.
The mouse gets and heads over to a desk in front of him where sat a man in a long blue rode and a star patterned hat, he has a beard that divided into 2and he has a serius look on his face when he saw his apprentice mouse approaching him.
All he gives him is a simple groan before he look s down, he closes his eyes and starts talking. "Mickey..." he said "I cannot shake the feeling something terrible is about to transpire." He re-opens his eyes and sits up again.
Mickey Mouse only look at him and tilts his head to the side. "hmp?"
Outside the strange structured castle they were in 3 stars out in the distance shine brighter than the rest like a distress beacon blinking again & again.
--

A new day arrives at the "Land of Departure" as the sun shined bright in the entrance room of the 4 Keyblade Wielders in training's home.
In this very room well built & decorated in fine carved gold and medals at the end sat 3 tall chairs, on the right sat Master Eraques, he has a charcoal black hair that is long and he tied it up at the end point so it wouldn't go on his shoulder, he also wore a white jacket, some armor on him and baggy pants, he is the one who trained: "Aqua, Nato, Ventus, & Terra" for many years and Eraques's old aquatics Master Xehanort who looked like he was over his 50's and has golden yellow eyes, he is also completely bold and he dressed in a formally matter white a long black coat, a white shirt, formal pants, and he wore boots that almost ouch his knee, sat on the left and in front of the 2 masters stood Aqua, Nato & Terra like military soldiers awaiting orders. Ventus stod at the side lines of this very event.
Master Eraques stood up and walked over to steps of his students and spoke. "Today you will be examined for the Mark of Mastery. Not one but three of the Keyblade's chosen stand here as candidates... but this is neither a competition nor a battle for supremacy— not a test of wills, but a test of heart. Both of you may prevail, or neither. But I am sure our guest Master Xehanort... did not travel all this way to see our youngest prospects in years fall short of the Mark. I trust you are ready. "
Aqua, Nato, & Terra all told Master Eraques "Yes." And they nodded their heads once.
"Then let the examination begin." Said Eraques as he summoned his Keyblade and held battle position and casted a spell on his blade which shined bright for a moment. There was silence in the room.
The next moment orbs of light appeared on the other side of the room. Aqua, Nato, & Terra turned around and held battle position with their Keyblades already at hand.
All of a sudden the orbs of light had a dark aura on them and looked more possessed, Aqua, Nato, & Terra looked at the orbs as actual hostiles, even Eraques didn't know what was going on.
Xehanort looked at the situation and grinned evilly as he watched the 3 test takers slash at the orbs causing them to disappear.
Even the orbs were about to attack Ven.
The Test Takers noticed and warned Ven by calling out his name.
Ventus summoned his Keyblade and slashed at the orb cuasing it to disappear.
"Don't worry about me. You two focus on the exam!" He replied.
Aqua, Nato & Terra were surrounded by the orbs and they circled them like vultures.
"But Ven, you're in danger here! Go wait in your room." Said Aqua worrying for Ven's safety.
"No way! I've been looking forward to this— seeing you two become Masters. I'm not gonna miss it now!" Again replied Ven.
"He can take care of himself. He's been out there training just as hard as us." Said Terra.
"Yeah!" Added Ven.
"Alright then. Stay sharp, Ven!" Yelled out Nato as he was the 1st of the 4 to attack the Possessed orbs.
Aqua & Nato worked in 1 team & Ven & Terra worked in another to finish off the orbs quicker and stronger but they would tag team an orb to finish them off in fewer attacks, slash after slash they finished up the orbs in no more than 10 minutes. After the 1st part of the exam was done everyone reported back to their positions.
Eraques walked towards the 3 Test Takers. "That was unexpected... but one must keep a still heart even in the most trying of circumstances. It was an excellent test, one I chose to let unfold. Which brings us to your next trial." He gestured the 3 the face each other in combat, they all stood on opposite sides of the room for a 3 way and but they didn't begin until instructed.
"Now, Terra, Aqua & Nato, the three of you will face each other in combat. Remember, there are no winners— only truths, for when equal powers clash, their nature is revealed. Begin!" Eraques yelled as Aqua, Nato & Terra ran towards each other to get into a deadly clash of swords.
At the middle of the room they all connected their blades as they all tried the same tactic of bringing their blades down with great force, soon after that, Terra whipped his Keyblade at Nato distracting him so he can go for Aqua.
Aqua jumped away from every attack terra threw at her, as lunges towards Terra with her Keyblade outwards and Terra stepped back not knowing & forgot that Nato was behind him, Nato swung his Keyblade at Terra's Legs knocking him down onto the floor, Aqua again lunged but this time at Nato and he only stepped back so little that her Keyblade almost bashed his nose into his face.
Terra rolled onto his back to get up and stared at the 2 fight for a moment right on top of him, he grunted with such rage and summoned some darkness from his hand, he realized what he was doing a de-summoned the darkness, he jumped back up to get into the fight, Aqua & Nato had to break apart because Terra got in the way.
Again they all unite their Keyblades against one another's and it created such tension in between the blades.
Master Eraques & Xehanort looked at them, but Xehanort really concentrated on Terra since he sensed & Saw the darkness he has in him since he summoned it, he smiled with an evil grin again and continued to watch the fight between the 3.
Finally they ended their match the stood in place as they all did before, Eraques approached them again.
"We have deliberated and reached a decision. Terra, Aqua, Nato, you all performed commendably. However, both Aqua & Nato has shown the Mark of Mastery. Terra, you failed to keep the darkness within you sufficiently in cheek. But. There is always next time. That is all. Aqua, Nato, as our newest Keyblade Masters, you are entitled to certain knowledge. Please wait here for further instruction" Eraques walked away with Xehanort.
Aqua & Nato turned to Terra. "Hey..." they both said and Ven ran towards them too.
"Terra, I'm sorry." Said Ven as he put his head down in sorrow.
"The darkness... Where did it come from?" asked Terra to his dearest friends.
Xehanort walked away from the crowd and down the stairs where he met with a boy dressed in an odd outfit with red lines that formed designs of muscles he also has a helmet what had a case that held a black dome visor impossible to see inside the mask. "What do you make of Ventus?" Asked Xehanort.
"He ain't gonna cut it. Somebody's gotta break that loser in." Replied the masked boy
"Not here, you won't. I have to keep up apprearances." Stated Xehanort.
"I know that." The boy replied once more. "He just needs a little incentive to leave home."
Back at the top floor Terra still looking down in great sorrow he finally raised his head a bit. "Sorry...but I need some time alone." He walked away from his group of friends.
Later the same day, Ventus laid on his bed in hs room and swung around a wooden shaped Keyblade that looked a lot like Terra's Keyblade, it even had his name in graved in the hand-case.
A bell rang and Ventus immeditaly got up from his bed and ran to the door way of his bed room.
"Better hurry, Ventus..." A voice called to him.
"Huh? Who are you?" Asked Ventus as he turned around to spot the person who had just spoken to him.
"Or you'll never see Terra, again." Turns out the person who spoke to Ven was the boy in the Black Mask.
"What? Get real. I can see Terra anytime I want." Replied Ven.
"Like right now? He's leaving you behind. And by the time you catch up... he'll be a different person." He stared at Ven.
"Look—whoever you are—you don't know the first thing about Terra. Me and him will always be a team. You trying to pick a fight or what?" Ventus went into battole position and stared at the masked boy.
"Oh, grow up." The masked boy said as he walked across the room. Is that what you call friendship? You'll never know the truth unless you go out and look for it yourself. Come on, what could you possibly know when you're stuck here, looking at nothing but what's in your tiny world?" He summoned a corridor and walked through it disappearing from site.
Ventus saw the boy leave and thought for a moment and looked back into his memories.
He remembered him & Terra and in front of the court yard just training and swinging the Keyblade around, he paused for a moment and looked over to Terra and he looked back to him.
He also remembered Terra scolding him and crossing his arms, he also saw himself cry and Terra messes up his hair and makes a gesture saying I might have been too hard and that he's sorry. And finally he remembered them laughing at the court yard together.
He stops thinking about his memories and realizes something. "Terra!" he yelled as he ran out his room to head straight for the court yard.
Running down the stairs to the court yard Ventus saw Terra at the middle of the court yard. "Terra!" Again he yelled and Terra turned around to face him.
"Huh?" terra said as Ventus finally approached him almost falling over tired.
"I- I-" Ventus was interrupted by Terra rubbing his hair. "It's ok" Terra said.
Ventus just stared at Terra as he nodded and walked away from him a couple feet away from him and he hit his shoulder pad and a bright light surrounded him and the light disappeared and Terra appeared in armor of colors of red black and orange it was a unique armor to him and he held out his keyblade and he went down-wards, and then he pointed up high a beam of light came out f it and created a portal he also threw his keyblade up high into the sky and the keyblade turned into a vehicle and Ventus stared at all this in awe as Terra got on it and flew away into the portal he created
Ventus stared at him as he left and grew sad, he thought for a moment and looked over to his shoulder pad and had a determined look on his face and hit it too. A flash of light also surrounded him and he had armor of greay-blue, red lines and gold detail, he looked around the armor in amazement and looked up to the sky, spawning his keyblade he triwled it around in his hand and threw it up to the sky also becoming into a flying vehicle and he jumped on it to ride away to the protal.
Aqua & Nato ran outside the entrance door at top speed as they both saw Ven flying away up to the sky headed for a portal. "Wait, Ven!" Aqua yelled. As she slowed down right next to Nato in the middle of the court yard. Master Eraques soon joined them in the middle as they all looked up to the sky, seeing Ven fly away for the 1st time.