Chapter 7

Upon arrival onto this massive star ship, the alarms were already set off.
"I didn't do it!" Nato said while being startled by the constant sounds and he even raised he hands in the air, he noticed no one was around but still he felt a bit embarrass, either way he walked out of the hanger bay and into some control room, for the hanger doors or such, it was small the place was lit blue every time the red flashing lights didn't glow, and it even has some stairs down to lead to it, it looked fancier it being sunk into the floor but that's not the point...
The point is that the alarms were set off and if no one was there to arrest him or such, who can they possibly be alarming the ship about?
Nato walked off and saw a group of Unversed running towards or running away from someone. "Strange, I never seen the Unversed before..." he said as he followed them.
"Quick little pests, aren't ya?" Nato whispered under his breath as he watched the Unversed just kept on running. It soon to be found out that they weren't running away from anything, they were running to a scene like guards securing a sector.
Then some grunting was heard in the distance along with some usual sounds of Unversed being pulverized. Nato rush into the scene finding Aqua slashing at the last Unversed with her Keyblade.
"How much of the party did I miss?" Nato asked crossing his arms and leaning against the wall.
"A lot of it, but there is a lot more party to go." Aqua replied walking right past him smirking. "Hey, what's this?" He said bending over to pick up a odd looking object made of random pieces.
"Looks like some type of Wayfinder if you as me..." Nato said looking at the object with her.
"Yeah but, how did this get all the way here?" She asked.
"Perhaps, someone too know of the star shaped fruits?" He implied.
"I guess so." He replied to him before the thing was snatched from her hand by some random blue thing in a jump suit.
Both drew their Keyblade at the little vermin, revealing its appearance to be a blue animal with 4 arms and antenna's... sort of looks like a dog in a way. The thing was growling at them and then it took a good look at the Keyblade.
"Tell me, where did you get that?" Aqua questioned it.
"I don't think it can talk, Aqua." Nato again implied.
The thing stopped growling and it opened its eyes with glee and then his smile was interrupted by a loud and angered voice.
"Come out, you little trog!" The Angered voice yelled.
"Wait!" Aqua called to it as it jumped away. All of a sudden a massive like Aquatic creature approaches them with a gun in hand.
"You there." The fish-man called. "has experiment 626 passed through this area?"
"Who wants to know?" Nato asked.
"Gantu, Captain... Gantu." He replied. "And don't you forget it. Now answer me." He demanded.
"I don't understand. Experiment what?" Aqua questioned.
"Don't be dense." Gantu replied harshly. "Dr. Jumba Jookiba's genetic abomination—626! Small? Blue? Vicious?"
"Him? But he didn't look vicious." Aqua said.
"Not at all." Nato added.
"Ah. So you have seen him!" Gantu noticed.
"Yes, he's in the ventilation system." Aqua replied.
"Can be anywhere by now." Nato again added.
"Blast! He got away again." He growled and walked off. A thought stopped him in his tracks and he turned around again. "Hold it right there. Why don't I know you? What section are you from?" He demanded an answer.
"Uhm, we... are..." Aqua stuttered trying to make an excuse.
Gantu pulled out his gun and pointed it at them. "Trying to stow away, are we?"
"Point that thing at me again and next time you won't find it." Nato growled at him since he didn't like being taken in as the bad guy even though he and Aqua were the good ones.
Soon after Gantu lead them to corridors and room trying to find the control center. "I said, Stay Close!" he shouted at them.
"Think you over sized fish head, yoru at least 10 times our size you have a bigger foot space that for you takes 2 steps and use 20, so calm down... Now who's the dense one now?" Nato commented on the Captain's attitude.
"What is the meaning of this?" A voice exclaimed to Gantu and his 'prisoners'. "Captain Gantu, did I not order you t apprehend the fugitives immediately?" A green like, looking humanoid alien said.
"Yes—and I will have them in custody soon. They'd be locked up already, if those wretched monsters would just— I mean, if I hadn't uncovered this potential stowaway." Gantu replied.
"We weren't trying to sneak on board. My name is Aqua, and this is my friend Nato. And those monsters— we followed them here." Aqua explained. "Please, we can handle this threat. Just give us a chance. Let me show you. The weapon we carry is the only one that can stop them." Aqua finished.
"Our weapons are if no use against them?" The lady alien asked. "Is this true?" She asked looking at Gantu.
"Well, we haven't explored all our options—" he said and was interrupted by his boss. "Nor do we have time to." She added. "We are fortunate you are here, Aqua and Nato. Your assistance would be most welcomed."
"But grand Councilwoman, you can't honestly believe what this stowaway says?" Gantu stuttered out.
"I think you find I can." The Councilwoman snarled back at him for back talking.
"Yeah, if you want your next pay check, I suggest you listen to your boss." Nato commented just to mess with Gantu.
Gantu snarled under his breath.
"We have a crisis. Jumba and 626 remain at large." The Councilwoman started. "and these monsters are obstructing attempts to apprehend them. Or did I mishear your latest excuse as to why you've again failed to carry out your duties, Captain?" She said in a dispointed voice at Gantu but looked back to Aqua and Nato. "Will you help us?" She asked.
"Of course. Aqua replied quickly and in a cheerful tone. "Defeating them is our job. It's what we do best, ma'am." Aqua added.
"Then might I make one other request?" The Councilwoman asked.
"Go right ahead." Nato replied to her.
"Should you have upon our fugitives... please so whatever you can to apprehend hem intact." The Councilwoman requested.
"You want me to capture Dr. Jumba and Experiment 626?" Aqua and Nato asked.
"But you can't just— that's my job!" Gantu pouted.
"You had your chance, Captain Gantu. Now you will stand down and await further orders." The Councilwoman added.
Gantu growled in great anger.
"We will monitor the location of the monsters and keep you apprised." The Councilwoman added again. "Thank you for your help, Aqua and Nato."
"Of course, anytime." They replied as they turned around and walked out the door, once it closed behind them Aqua looked over to Nato. "Experiment 626 was carrying a Wayfinder. I'd know that shape anywhere." Aqua told him.
"I know, all of us would, Aqua." He replied.
"is it possible that Ven or Terra had to do anything with this?" Aqua asked.
"It can be a possibility." He replied. "They can be anywhere."
They walked along to see if they were any sign of, Jumba, 626, Ventus, or even Terra.
Wait, something just came to mind." Aqua said as she looked at Nato with a mad look. "Where were you when Queen Minnie announced the Winners, I thought you said you'll be right back."
Nato's eyes widen and he freaked out a bit. "Oh uhm erm, I was sweeping the town, yeah, and then as soon as I was coming back, I- I- I went to the rest room, yeah." He stuttered out.
"Nato, don't lie to me." She added crossing her arms across her chest.
He sighed and looked down. "Ok, I'll be honest with you, I saw Necro in the distance observing us, I think he saw me looking at him and hid behind the wall and I went to go follow him, he fleed the planet and I went after him but then I lost him, look I didn't want you getting hurt in any way possible and it would have been rude for you to leave them too right in the ceremony."
Aqua just looked at him and too sighed. "Nato, that could have been a trap, don't go anywhere without me because together we can hold the off, and I don't know what I'd do without you." She explained letting her arms lose again.
"Ok, Aqua. I will." He said as they continued to walk off into the chambers of the ship.
They ran into several Unversed squads on the way, at 1st they were only around 3 per squad around the 4th or 5th chamber they started to come in by 6 or 9 Unversed the fights were getting a bit heavy for their liking but they had to fight it off anyways, they figured to follow where the Unversed come in the strongest after another couple of Chambers and such, they found a docking bay, leading into the outside area of the ship. They figured since the ship is traveling through darkness it must be setting off the Unversed to attack, they tagged in their shoulder pads and they were in their armor that protects them from the Darkness in the Lanes Between, they jumped out side and let their Keyblades become the vehicles, not to soon after they hopped on and raced to the top of the ship were it was infected with Unversed racing around the place like little kids in a play ground, dozens of Unversed were circling around the roof of the ship letting others spawn as some others jumped in, Aqua and Nato reached the Epicenter of the situation and then were surrounded by the Unversed, Aqua was the first to attack she twisted her vehicle and spun it around several time as she remained in one place her ride didn't, causing it to spin it eliminated several of Unversed charging at her, Nato on the other hand took part f his vehicle and held it like a spear, he charged at the Unversed and too took out a massive ground, he spiraled in his vehicle taking out several more, On after another they were starting to Vanish and retreating the Ship in groups feeling the power of the 2 armored people.
"They're fleeing!" Aqua noticed.
"You're right! Keep on the suppressing fire!" Nato added to them
After another hour of fighting off Unversed, the outside of the ship was finally saved, they all left, and they scouted the zone in-case they were any that were left over from the attack, so far nothing has appeared. Traveling side by Side, Aqua pointed out a Light that shined in the distance but only for a mere second.
"Did you see that?" Nato asked.
"Yeah, what was that?" Aqua added.
"Could it have been Ven or Terra flying off?" Nato suggested.
"Not too sure, I don't think any of ours cruisers can do that." Aqua replied. "Hey, what's this?" She said reaching out for a familiar object floating in space.
"It's 626's Wayfinder..." Nato stated.
"This must be the Wayfiner that 626 was carrying around." Aqua said and then a thought came to her head. "It was probably 626, feeling the ship." Aqua said changing Nato's theory.
"Yeah, it probably was." Nato said agreeing with her.
They both flew off again but back into the ship.
Although the outside of the ship was now safe from Unversed the one that did flee and escaped, were actually in the ship.
"Damn it, this never ends!" Aqua grunted as she summoned her Keyblade.
"This gig is getting very old now!" Nato said as he too grunted pulling out his Keyblade.
The dealt this the problem in that very room in a couple of minutes.
"There's no other exit, and where we came from is sealed off." Aqua pointed out as she checked to doors around the room.
"Hello, what do we have here?" Nato said as he was tampering with the computers around the center area of the room.
"What did you find?"Aqua asked as she titled her head to the side a bit and approached him.
"I just found us a nice teleporter. Lets see if it takes us back to central command." He said clicking some buttons.
"Sounds like a plan but what about the other remaining Unversed in the ship?" She asked.
"Let's check out where this thing takes us anyways 1st, then we worry about the Unversed, ok?" He added.
"Sound fair enough." She said stepping into the teleporting device.
Nato followed her and stepped into it too and then a tube came from the ceiling and covered them and slowly they started to materialize into t new room.
"See not even Command Central, looks like we have to do a little more sweeping before we can report back." He pointed out while walking out of the Teleporter.
They walked into a large room that had walls filled with empty prison cells and only dark rooms which used to contain prisoners.
And then at the small distance from them they say the one and only Experiment 626! Sniffing around and looking as usual, he walked away like a dog and then Unversed came out of nowhere to attack him!
"Look out!" Aqua shouted as she struck at the Unversed at the nick of time saving 626.
"Oooo" 626 sounded out as he stood up again.
"You must be Experiment 626." Aqua said. "We have orders to take you in."
Nato stood next to Aqua looking at the little blue dog-thing.
"Terra!" it said looking at them as if he didn't understood a word she just said.
"I think we need to talk." Aqua said following 626.
"Not again!" Nato pointed out as more Unversed intercepted 626 path.
"But first things first." Aqua commented as she whipped out her Keyblade.
626 pulled out guns from his jump suit and shot up the Unversed helping Aqua and Nato as they swung Keyblades at them.
Wave after wave 626 proved his creations purpose and annihilated the Unversed from sight.

He blew them up with the help of Aqua and Nato of course that they backed him up all the way.
They were done in no time at all and after the fight, 626 just simply walked away, continuing his search.
"Thanks. We owe you." Aqua said approaching him again. "What is it that you're looking for?" She asked.
"Ter...ra..." 626 replied and with that said he jumped off.
"Wait! I just need to ask you—" Aqua yelled out to it trying to find out where it learned the name from.
"We can't get him now, let's just report back to the Councilwoman." Nato suggested.
--
Later...
Aqua and Nato made it back to Central control where they met up with the grand councilwoman.
"Dr. Jumba and Experiment 626 have been sighted." She began. "At the time, the two of them were wandering around the launch deck. Would you see that they're secured?" She asked in favor of them.
"Is Experiment 626...really that dangerous of a creature?" Aqua asked.
"We must assume so." The Councilwoman replied.
"All right then, then." Aqua replied to her. "I'll head over there now." She sad signaling Nato to follower her, he did so and they both left the room once again.
"I don't believe in assuming." Nato started.
"Yes, I know the expression, Nato." Aqua replied.
"Exactly... 626 seems like the good guy in this situation... he's just looking for... friends." Nato added.
"We'll for sure we need to find him to ask him questions, because how does he know, Terra?" She asked.
"We'll let's just go find them first then questions, alright?" Nato said as he entered a new area with aqua.
This room was like the inside of a watch tower, it has a cylinder like shape to it and it had plat forms circling up, except there were no teleporters or stairs.
"How do get to the plate form from here?" Nato asked as he walked into the room jumoing in a lvel lower to find a control switch.
"Maybe we can use these controls, maybe a plate from will rise?" She asked as she flipped the switched to 'on'.
The Computer Screen displayed: 'Zero Gravity Activated.'
They said 'Uh-oh' as they randomly lost all sense of gravity and laws of physic.
"Do you know how to walk with no Gravity?!" Aqua asked Nato a bit confused.
"Not a clue!" He said as he summoned his keyblade to shoot out a shard of ice behind Aqua saving her from an Unversed attack.
"Watch out, we have company!" Nato said as he held battle position as Aqua drew her Keyblade.
"Nato, use the wall!" Aqua suggested.
"How?!" Nato asked.
"Push me!" She replied and Nato did what he was and pushed Aqua towards the wall, she managed to place her feet against the wall and he jumped her direction and slash at the Unversed.
"Smart!" Nato said before Aqua pushed him onto a wall too.
Not too soon after they were performing tricking in mid air due to the walls help, they slashed their way to the top of the cylinder shaped room and they found another computer next to the door.
Nato jumped to it while holding Aqua's hand to lead her too, and turned off the computer coming down gently to the ground.
"Well now, that was something new." Nato said.
"Yeah, a whole new experience, I'm not sure if I ever had that much fun fighting." She laughed a bit. "Although I am a bit dizzy." She said holding her hand.
Nato held her shoulders so she won't fall flat on her butt, Aqua was so dizzy her head was actually bobbing around like a bobble head, Aqua need to be more stable so she hugged Nato, being completely still he eyes were rolling around.
Nato held her so again she wouldn't fall. "Cme on Dizzy head, we got work to do." Nato said finally letting go off her while smiling.
Aqua's eyes and head stopped bobbing around and she nodded, she followed him to the next chamber.
Finally arriving in the room from a platform above they looked down to see Jumba and 626.
"Is time to give up." Jumba started. "Then I well fix abnormality, and ridiculous behavior stops."
"Ukisti u bye! Nakashiba!" Stich yelled at Jumba, not too sure if anyone knew what he said anyways.
"Hold it right there!" Aqua called out getting Jumba's attention. "Dr. Jumba, Experiment 626... I've been authorized to take you into custody." She continued in a very serious voice.
Stich stared at Aqua and then look into her hand and saw his own Wayfinder. "Terra!" He yelled as he lunged to Aqua's hand ripping the Wayfinder from her hand, luckily she wasn't harmed.
Stcih immediately started to cuddle his Wayfinder.
"So it really does belong to you. But.. where have you seen that shape?" Aqua asked.
"It seems to be he knows Terra... he does keep on repeating his name and snatching the Wayfinder from your hand." Nato replied.
"Your friend is right blue hair one, is copy he made of god luck charm that boy Terra show to him." Dr. Jumba added. "Terra said 'friend' gave him charm, was very protective of it." He finished up as he walked over to 626.
"He really said that to you?" Aqua asked.
"Yes." The Dr replied. "And now, because of Terra and his little bauble... my genius creation is hesitating in his genetically programmed destructive instincts. Just look at him!"
626 was still cuddling his Wayfinder but then all of a sudden a blast interrupted him, lucky it was a miss of horrible aim.
"What are you doing? Our orders are to capture them alive!" Aqua yelled at Gantu.
"Aqua! Don't you see?! These are the good guys! Jumba and 626! They may seem like they mean harm but you can't find another friendlier heart than them, just give them time, Gantu is the real villain!" Nato interrupted as he drew his Keyblade in offensive position
Aqua looked at them both and saw the goodness in them, then she turned back to Nato and nodded.
"I've decided to take a new approach." Gantu started. "All right you two... Any last words before I blast you into a million pieces?"
"Lala Patooki!" 626 yelled at him.
"I am just big-boned!" Gantu replied seemed to be offended by what 626 said to be the only one who actually understands his language, how strange. He jumped down and the entire area shacked a bit and he yelled Freeze! As any cop would.
Gantu chased the very small 626 down the hanger bay and eventually pinned him to a corner.
"Stop it!" Aqua yelled as she ran with Nato to the scene without hesitation.
"I warned you. Stay out of it!" Gantu growled.
"I guess we have to do this the hard way." Aqua replied as she held battle position with Nato.
"Bring it on, Fish head!" Nato added.
Gantu pulled out his Pistol again shot up the place where Aqua and Nato were but they blocked the bullets right in place.
The Giant fish then decided to splat them like a bug so he brough his hand up high and he brough it down with mighty force, the 2 Keyblade wielders simply stepped aside and brought down their Keybades onto Gantu's hand.
"OW!" He yelled bring his hand back to him holding it tight since it was hurting so bad.
626 came from behind and he brought down the giant man down to his back punching his face in.
"Nia patrusta!" He yelled before Ganto grabbed him and threw him across the room.
It was only then 626 grew mad and he pulled out his guns too and blasted them at Gantu making him retreat behind a large cargo box about his size.
Aqua jumped onto the box and hit Gantu on the head and jumped off. Gantu in reflex he hit the iron made cargo box and he hurt himself.
Nato came from behind and Hit his ankle with great force causing the big man to come down to his knees, only then 626 again jumped onto his face and knocked him against the wall, the little fur ball cheered with joy doing so.
Gantu got up and 626 was already side by side with Aqua and Nato. He drew his gun again at them.
"I'm not ne with you yet." He growled at them.
"Enough!" A voice interrupted.
"I observed everything on the monitor." The voice turned out to be the Councilwoman.
"I... I can explain..." Gantu stuttered out.
"You've been of great service, Aqua, Nato. Thank you." She said then she turned over to the beaten officer. "Captain Gantu." She called out. "Escort 626 to the asteroid to which he's been banished. When you return, you're back on patrol." He ordered.
"Not patrol!" Gantu pouted.
Gantu walked up ahead and the grand Councilwoman was walking behind 626 and Jumba.
"Please, Your Highness." Aqua called out. "Would you consider sparing Experiment 626?" She pleaded.
"Spare him?" She questioned as she turned around. "He's an extremely dangerous creature. I cannot release such a menace." she replied.
"But it seems to me he's at least trying to make friends." Aqua replied.
"You want dangerous? You can always talk to those Unversed we just finished off, but 626 here, is strong, stronger than any person I know to be in fact, but either way, you can't find another heart as friendly as his, he cherishes his Wayfinder our friend Terra, showed him. I think that's enough proof to show he isn't fully a dangerous creature, he just needs some time to get used to everything, do you understand?" He asked.
"Yeah." Aqua added in agreement. "And dangerous r not... I really believe he can succeed."
"Very Well, Aqua and Nato. If he behaves himself, I will consider shortening his exile." The grand Councilwoman replied.
"Thank you ma'am." They both replied and with that said they both approached to 626 which was holding his Wayfinder, they both put their hand on it.
"We like the charm you made." Aqua told him smiling. "Do you think maybe... Our circle of friends could become part of yours?" She asked for the behalf of them. "My name is Aqua." She added.
"And my name is Nato." He added. And they both looked to each other and back to 626. "And our friends are Terra and Ventus."
"Ah-koo, wah, " 626 tried saying as he looked towards to Aqua. "Na-toe"He again tried saying as he looked to Nato. "frend... Terra... Ven." And with all that said, 626 walked back to the Grand Councilwoman and Jumba and they all walked off.
Not too soon after Aqua and Nato were allowe to leave the ship and they flew off in their armor and ships.
"I'm glad you see the light in Jumba and 626, Nato." Aqua said as they traveled into the Lanes in Between.
"We'll doesn't everyone deserve a second chance?" Nato asked as he flew in closer.
"Yeah, I guess you're right." She replied.