Chapter 6

Aqua and Nato were traveling into the Lanes in Between again, they traveled in a more relieved pace having the knowledge that they are re-solving problems in other worlds and that the Darkness is being scared away little by little, even the people who were once scared by it either fight or don't have to worry about it anymore, they looked around the place for Ventus or Terra to bring them back home but still no sign of luck accrued but another world did, yet another world with a white castle on it, but this one look more festive with a party and confetti's. They decided to go check it out because they came to an agreement they can be anywhere.
--
Later...
Aqua and Nato walked side by side approaching what appears the main area of this town, streamers were hung from building to building, rides and attractants were everywhere, sign were posted saying 'Disney Town' and 'Have fun!' Stages were mounted in every few blocks it was a complete party-event.
"Wait... Disney Town." Aqua said as she remembered something. She pulled out a card from her pockets and the card said: 'Life Time passes to Disney Town.'
"Oh yeah." Nato replied as he pulled out his.
"Tada!" A voice yelled in a cheering tone behind them, they turned around and saw a huge figure, wide and tall, he wore a costume of basic white with Orange stripes in zigzags with a cape and belt. "Wearin' the mask of peace and hope... " He weird person said. He turned around to reveal a dog that really looked like a human, and as if things weren't weird enough in some other worlds... Either way this dog-human thing wore a mask that only covered the top side of his head with a red 'P' on it representing peace."Comes the fearless defender and hero of this town. It is me—Captain Justice!" The man spun around and posed in a very unusual way.
"Huh?" Aqua asked ever so confused as she titled her head.
"Okay?" Nato added along, also titled his head. They both turned away and started to walk off as they didn't need this at all.
"Wha— Now listen, you pipsqueaks. I'm Captain Justice!" The really weird man yelled at them. "Who are you to walk away when a bona fide hero is offerin' his help?"
"Uh, I'm sorry, but I really don't need any kid of, bona fide or—" Aqua replied as she was interrupted by a cry of help.
"Somebody, come quick!" They yelled.
A Horse that stood up like a human and has hands too started to limp over to the main street where they were, he eventually fell on the floor tired and hurt.
"What's that? Trouble? Captain Justice to the rescue!" Captain Justice yelled as he ran over.
Aqua & Nato were already approaching him too.
The Horse man looked up to Captain Justice, oddly too. "You? Well, now that's a shame... Or is it?" he said under his breath. "Maybe this job's perfect for you. Mr. Hero." He added.
"What!? Name your catastrophe!" Captain Justice scowled at him.
"Those annoying' monsters have turned up again over in the Fruitball Plaza." The Horse replied. "They're all yours now, Captain J.' he again added with trust in his voice.
"Monsters? Don't tell me the Unversed are here..." Aqua whispered over to Nato.
"I know, this gig is getting old, how did they spread out so fast?" He whispered back at her.
"Monsters!?" Captain J. Yelled in fear. "Well... too bad. Not on the list." He added as he coward out.
"I didn't know 'bona fide heroes' got to pick." Aqua commented.
"Oh, Burn." Nato added chuckling a bit.
"But I wouldn't stand a chance of survivin'— er, of fittin' em into my schedule." Captian J. Replied.
"Gosh, I thought you said you were Captain Justice. You can't leave those menacing things runnin' loose. They're ruining Fruitball!" The Horse added.
"Huh? Hark. Do you hear that?" Captain Justice said revealing the Horses name. "Somebody is callin for Captain Justice's help!"
They all looked around and heard nothing.
"Do not fear I am on my way!" He yelled. Sounds like this catastrophe can't wait. But uh, I'll be back in a jiff!" Captain J. Said as he ran off.
"Oh, I'm sure you will. Captain Useless." Hark commented. "But I don't think I'll stay here and hold my breath."
"Were anything but heroes, but maybe we can be of some help if you like." Aqua offered with Nato.
Would you?" Hark said with hope in his voice. "Oh, that'd be just jim-dandy! Someone needs to trounce those fiends at Fruitball... and keep 'em away from the plaza."
"We'll give it our best!" Nato stated more than happy to help.
"Just give a holler once you're ready, and I'll explain to ya how Fruitball works." Hark explained.
"We're actually ready now." Aqua replied to Hark.
"That's great!" Hark added. "Look, Fruitball is a easy game all you have to do is smash the Giant Fruit balls on to the monsters side to get rid of them, but don't let them hit your side either, alright?" Hark explained. "Oh yeah one more thing, for traditional reasons do you mind if you play by the rules to? The rules are that you have to get some fruitballs to hit the Monsters goal sign to earn points."
"Seems easy enough!" Nato replied.
"Just show us the way, Hark." Aqua added smiling.
Hark lead them to Fuitball Plaza and set them up against the Monsters.
"Yeah, the Unversed are the monsters these folks seak of..." Aqua whispered to Nato.
Nato looked around the place. "They look like they are determined to win... how strange because they are usually mindless..." Nato added.
"Agreed, but an Unversed is an Unversed, nothing changes..." Aqua replied.
The game begun and Fruitballs were being dispensed from an odd mechanism that danced around a bit as it shot them out.
A Giant Grape rolled over the Unversed and they hit it up high and far. Aqua followed it to the sky and hit it right back to the Unversed it eliminated one of them but another spawned and replaced it.
Another fruit was dispensed and Nato hit it with great force luanhing it over to the nemy side but hitting the goal post.
That's one for the Keyblade Master's, Unversed Zero.
Yet another fruit was dispensed, and now a tent was placed. The Unversed rushed over to hit the fruit and they knocked it directly to The Keyblade Wielders Goal Sign.
Now it's a tie, 1 to 1.
"Damn it... We couldn't even block that." Nato said as he held his guard up with his keyblade.
"The Unversed are oddly enough good with following the rules of sports..." Aqua implied.
"We'll there's a timer, 2 minutes remain, obviously whoever has the most points win..." Nato added.
Aqua nodded and to held guard.
The dispenser launched another piece of fruit the Unversed once again were the ones to hit it into the air, and launch it to the Keyblade Wileders side, almost hitting the goal, Nato was there able to block and Aqua sent it right back with amazing speed destroying 2 of the Unversed.
Only an Extra one appeared as if it seems they have ran out of extras.
So now it's a 2 on 2 with the score of 2 to 1.
With one minute remaining it can be either a tie or a victories win.
One more fruit was dispensed, Instead of the Unversed getting it this time, Aqua was and she sent it rolling down their court side like a bowling ball eliminating all the Unversed and hitting the goal sign, it turns out, Aqua and Nato won the match!
Hark approached them from the side lines of the court. "My, you two sure taught those monsters a lesson or two." Hark commented. "You're the real hero's in this town, if you ask me." He added.
Queen Minnie approached the small crowd with her hands held together with her King's dog, Pluto right next to her.
"He's right, my dears. I couldn't agree more." She said. "Thank you so much."
"Who are you?" Aqua questioned.
"I'm Minne." She replied.
"And she's our queen." Hark added.
"Oh please excuse us, Your Majesty. Where are my manners?" Both Aqua and Nato pleaded as they bowed down to her embarrass and sort of shamed. "My name is Aqua, your Majesty, and this is my friend, Nato." Aqua added.
"It's an honor to meet you." Nato too added.
"There's no need to be so formal. Just call me Minnie." She said as she approached them. "You see, I'm not sure I'm doing a very good job protecting my kingdom." She added looking to the ground sad and disappointed.
"Oh, don't say that, Queen Minnie." Hark said trying to cheer her up. "We all know how hard it's been since the King set off the way he did. Don't you trouble yourself. Why we wouldn't even think of putting on our yearly Dream Festival if we thought there was the slightest chance anything might go wrong."
"Oh, you're very kind, Horace." The Queen replied.
"How 'bout that Pete, though?" he asked. "Captain Justice my hide! You can't count on him for anything." He said kind of angered.
"Wait..." Aqua called out. "You're saying his real name is Pete?"
"Well Captain Justice isn't a real name at all." Nato said as he shrugged.
"Well, it sure as sugar isn't Justice." Hark replied. "Pete never does anythin' for, anybody except for Pete. That getup is just an act, to get folks to vote for him. He wants to win the Million Dreams Award and hg the prize." He finished explaining.
"Million Dreams Award?" Aqua asked.
"What is that?" Nato asked for Aqua.
"It's part of our Dream Festival." Minnie replied. "We all vote for who we think the most admirable citizen is. But Pete seems to have the wrong idea. He thinks that dressing up as a hero and proclaiming that he is one will win him votes. What really makes someone a hero isn't what they wear or what they say— it's the things they do and how they treat everyone." She explained.
"Well, in my book, Aqua and Nato here is number one. I wish I was two so I can give you both a heartfelt vote." Hark said complimenting them.
"Thanks, Horace. I promise I'll try not to let you down." Aqau said smiling. "Yeah, don't sweat it, it was our pleasure to help." Nato added.
"See that you don't! My vote's very important." He added.
"Oh dear, he sounds serious." Queen Minnie giggled out.
"Being popluar is tough!" Aqua too giggled out.
"You don't say?" Nato added putting an arm around Aqua and smiling at her.
Soon after some time everyone casted their votes and decided on who won.
Everyone in town was at the Main stage waiting for the Winner.
"Who do you think's gonna win the year's Million Dreams Award?" hark questioned to the local crowd.
Nato looked around the area a bit admiring the place he sees something out of place, he see's Necro in the far distance only revealing part of himself from the corner of the a building.
"uhm.. Aqua... I'm goanna take a quick look around to see if there any Unversed left in the Town..." Nato said excusing himself from the revelation of the Winner.
"But, Nato, they are about to say who won." Aqua replied.
"It'll be a sec, ok?" He asked.
"Alright." She replied letting him go.
Nato walked a small distance to where he was out of site and started to sprint to where he last saw Necro. 'I have a deal to set with you.' He thought at the back of his mind as he approached the corner building and turning into an Alley. It shows that Necro was nowhere in sight, giving it some thought Nato looked up into the sky and he was Necro flying off into the Lanes in Between. "Oh, no you don't." he said as he summoned his armor and flew after him.
"Hello, everyone, and thank you for waiting." Queen Minnie said as she started the revelation. "Now, it's time to begin the main event of our Dream Festival— the Million Dreams Award presentation."
Nato was already flying off orbit if the world chasing the fleeing Necro.
"Oh, how very exciting! This year we have multiple winners." She announced. "The Million Dreams Award goes to... Ventus, Aqua, Nato, and Terra. All four of you!" He cheered very proudly.
Everyone started to cheer for Aqua since she was the only one there, everyone seemed to forgot Nato was with her since they were so caught up with the names of the winners.
A bug fuse happened between Pete and Minnie happened since Pete couldn't have his ways of winning, he was captured by some guards and was token way to a prison, Minnie again called the winners of the contest up and only Aqua appeared. She was presented a treat called: 'Royal berry Ice cream' That Donald Duck's nephews have created because of Ventus's help. Aqua was sad because she thought she might have just missed them or something and the fact Nato left her there alone. But she put a smile on her face and accepted her prize. She was grateful for being here and the people were ever so glad she was nice to them, unlike Pete.
--
Out in the Lanes in Between, Nato tried a rouge strategy that Master Eraques has thought him long ago, with great success Necro had absolutely no idea Nato was there he was tailing with great success but then at the random Necro disappeared in great speed. "Damn it..." Nato said as he slowed down. "I could have had him..." he looked around to see if he could spot him again but nothing he kept on driving on in the Lanes. "I should really go back to Aqua, she must be worried about my disappearance... Wait what that Light?" he asked as he saw a giant Light glow in front of him. "It feels... so warm..." He finally said as the light absorbed him and brought him to a different world, stripped from his armor he appeared on a beach of an Island with a great Tree behind him, with sea side shacks on the side, a water Fountain down the middle, it looked like a child's play ground and home. There was so much more to this Island but there wasn't much time to explore. Looking around for someone, Nato has wondered off on the front side of the island and eventually walked on a bridge to a small separate platform from the island. He saw this altered tree that really bent to the right which made it sitable and he looked up to that tree and saw something that touched his heart. He was the Star Shaped fruit Aqua talked about before this massive journey. His eyes teared up a bit but soon left. He approached the tree and gazed at it."I hope... after this journey we all are on... I get to share one of these... with Aqua." He said as he touched it, to actually feel its texture for the 1st time... "Hey Mister!" A soft voice called to him. He looked to where to sound came from and saw a boy with very spiky hair approach him running he had the age of no more than 4 and he finally stopped to where the point he was right next to the altered tree.
"Hi, there little one." Nato replied as he sat on the tree.
"Hello!" the boy replied.
"Who are you?" Nato questioned.
""I'm Sora! And I'm playing hide and seek with my Best friend Riku! He still thinks I'm at the back of the Island!" Sora chuckled.
"Well it's very nice to meet you, Sora. My name is Nato." Nato replied as he smiled at the boy. "This boy... he is a as silly as Ventus is...' he thought at the back of his mind. 'But I can see it in his eyes... this boy, is filled with everlasting light... he is the one who will spread out light to a lot of people... I just know it...' "Sora, can I ask you something?" Nato asked.
"Sure, Nato!" he replied cheerfully.
"Come here I have something special to show you." Nato replied as he reached into his pocket to pull out his WayFinder Aqua gave him.
Sora's eyes widen with amazement at the crafted piece.
"Look, Sora, someone very special to my heart has gifted this to me, it keeps me safe... Now I'm afraid it might break with the thing I do... So I want you to take care of it... Alright?" Nato asked the favor to the boy.
"Sure! I'll keep it safe!" Sora said with great confidence in his voice as he was passed the Wayfinder. "But wait, it won't keep you safe anymore." Sora pointed out.
"I wore it long enough for the magic on it to keep me safe, now, you have to keep this a secret from everyone, or the magic will ware off and I might get hurt... Can you promise me that, Sora?" Nato once more asked.
"I promise Nato!" Sora said with a promising hope, he hid the Way Finder in his pockets as ran off to find somewhere to hide from Riku because he was bound to find out that Sra isn't on the back side of the Island, as soon as no one was in site, glowing Light again absorbed Nato from his place and sent him back to the lanes in Between sending him to a Giant Random Space cruiser flying in space. He decided to board it since it oddly came to his attention in doing so.