Chapter 4

Aqua & Nato walked into this amazing place that looked like an Old fashion built town, with a castle like structure and filled with such Radiance and decorated with gardens... This place is called... 'Radiant Garden.'
The place was oddly empty till an old Duck walked by. He wore a top hate, a pair of glasses, a blue suit and he held his hand behind his back in a gentle man pose.
Aqua was excited to see this duck and ran up to him and Nato just followed her. "Excuse me." Aqua called out to the duck. "I'm terribly sorry to bother you, sir."
"Ach, what a well-mannered lass ye are." The Duck replied. "I'd be pleased as punch to help ya, if I can."
"Well you're a nice person yourself wise-one, what's your name?" Nato asked.
"Scrooge McDuck." He replied.
"Well Mr. Scrooge McDuck," Aqua began as she knelt before the duck. "I'm looking for a boy who's not from around here. Have you seen him?"
"Hmm, I think I know just who you're talking about." Scrooge began. "He scampered off toward yon castle in a right hurry"
"Thank you so much." Aqua said as she got up and pulled on Nato's hand.
"Have a good day Mr. McDuck." Nato said as he was pulled off into the direction they were told.
Nato and Aqua walked into a Tree Garden area since the place has Tree decoration all over the place. They walked the area trying to find they way up to the castle floors.
Unversed surrounded them. "Here too?!" Aqua exclaimed.
"But- this world is filled with light they can't be here!" Nato added.
"We'll restore the balance here as soon as we get rid of them." Aqua stated as she Nato summoned their Keyblades.
They attacked the group and more kept on showing up they managed to take small steps onto the stairs and slowly reached to the top of the stairs. "There are so many of them!" Aqua said slashing at the Unversed.
"FIRE!" Nato yelled as a fire ball bursted out of his keyblade and into an Unversed. "One less to worry about!"
Aqua observed power for a finishing move that'll obliterate the Unversed and she thrust herself up into the air with a power surge flowing around her that destroyed the opponents and left the area clear.
"Whow..." Nato said in surprise.
"Never mind that lets just move, Ven can be nearby." Aqua said pulling on his hand again to come with her to the castle.
They moved along and entered the entry point of the Castle it was only one more flight of stairs they need to get over.
"Did I ever.... Mentioned... that I hate stairs?" Nato said under his breath trying to catch it.
"This castle is really far up...." Aqua added but still determined to climb it.
"Ok then let's move along." Nat said as he re-gained his breathe and walked with Aqua on top of the stairs.
As they reach at the top o the stairs they here a little girl's shriek. They both say a little red head girl running away from a Flood Unversed.
"No! Run!" They both yelled at her.
One of the Unversed almost attacked her but Nato attacked it before it had the chance. "Run, little one run!" Nato told the little girl as she ran over to Aqua trying to flank them from behind.
'I can feel the light.' Aqua thought as the little girl touched her keyblade hoping Aqua will protect her.
Nato was distracted by way to many Unversed all on his own and another small group rantheir attention to Aqua. "I can't fight like this." She said as a Flood tried attacking her and a loud. "Eeyyaaa!" Came out of nowhere and it was a mouse with a Keyblade who destroyed the flood before it attacked Aqua and the girl.
"Hurry! Ya gotta get the girl to someplace that's safe." Mickey Mouse said.
"Who are you? Why do you have a Keyblade?" Aqua questioned.
"I'll tell ya letter. Right now, we gotta stop these things!" Mickey replied.
Aqua nodded and ran off with the girl. Mickey was surrounded just like Nato and but they were determined to hold their ground. Aqua momentarily returned to Mickey. "Is everything all right?" The mouse asked. Aqua nodded in response and the Mouse took his battle position with her. "Let's get 'em!" He shouted out and they all begun to swing their keyblades at the Unversed.
Aqua threw her keyblade at them blowing them up at long distance and it automatically came back to her and she lunged and swung again at them.
Mickey jumped and slammed upon the Unversed into the ground eliminating them with single fatal blows.
Finally the 2 United and circled around each other Spread light upon these dark filled creatures destroying them.
Nato came into the fight and charged against these creates with Keyblade & fist and all together they finished the fight.
Mickey & the little girl stood there while Aqua & Nato knelt to them to give them their thanks. "Thank you." They said. "My Name is Aqua, and this is Nato. We train under Master Eraques."
"And I'm Mickey." The Mouse began. "I used to be Yen Sid's apprentice. I came back to him for some training. "
They nodded. "I sense light within this girl. You think that's why they attacked her?" Aqua asked.
"Yup, I think ya might be absolutely right." He answered. "If ya ask me, she must be somebody pretty extraordinary."
When the girl heard the Mouse's words her eyes opened wide in some happiness and sighed in great amazement.
"Yes. I'm quite certain she's someone we're supposed to protect." Aqua added.
"Let's join forces." Mickey extended his hand for a hand shake and then a bright blue light appeared in his shirt. "Oh no, not now!" he yelled as the blue light took him in an orb and flew off in a weird pattern.
"I'll be okay!" he said. "See ya real soon!" he yelled out leaving the area.
"Here!" The little girl said handing over the flowers to Aqua & Nato.
"Are these for us?" Aqua asked.
The little girl nodded. "I picked you some flowers. Thank you for saving me."
"Oh, they're lovely. You're so sweet." Aqua said and she was handed over the flowers by her.
"Hey anytime kiddo..." Nato said rubbing the little girls head messing up her head a bit.
She giggled. "My name's Kairi. Nice to meet you!" The girl finally revealed her name.
"Nice to meet you too. I'm Aqua and that's Nato." He replied to her.
"Kairi, about that light—" Aqua was interrupted by another voice calling from the distance.
"Kairi!" an elderly called out.
"Oh! Grandma!" She said almost running off.
"Wait, Kairi, just a minute..." Aqua asked.
Kairi looked back to Aqua, Aqua touched the necklace Kairi had around her neck and it glow with a bright light."I just cast a magic spell on you." Aqua began. "One day when you're in trouble, the light within you will lead you to the light of another. Someone to keep you safe."
"Thanks." Kairi said tilting her head to the side a bit adorably as she ran off to go see her grandmother.
"There you are. It's time to go." Kairi's Grandmother said with a smile on her face.
"'Kay!" She replied. "oh..." She remembered something to say, she turned around to Aqua & Nato. "Bye!" She said before she waved away with her Grandmother.
Aqua & Nato waved back at her as they got up from their knees, they over heard what they wre talking about.
"Hey, Grandma?" Kairi called to her.
"Hm? What is it dear?" She asked.
"Could you tell me that story?" Kairi asked her.
"Again dear?" Her grandmother giggled out.
"Please?" Kairi pleaded.
"very Well, then." Her grandmother said. "Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived, in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open, and the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away."
"Kairi... something tells me, we didn't run to her by accident..." Aqua commented.
"You had the same feeling." Nato said. "And I don't believe this will be the last time we see that girl..."
"Yeah, I had the same thing in mind." Aqua added.
"Hey Aqua." Nato called.
"Yeah?" She turned around facing him.
Nato touches Aqua's 'Mark of Mastery' medal that was tied to her chest by her uniform.
"What was that for?" She asked.
"I just casted a magical spell on you." Nato mimicked Aqua. "if your ever in trouble you will be lead to another light." He started chuckling.
Aqua started to giggle too and she quickly clinged onto Nato.
Nato blushed a bit.
"But I already found my light that'll keep me safe." Aqua said as she blushed too. "It's you."
They looked to each other's eyes again, they came closer to each other until the moment was ruined by a disturbing noise that came by.
Aqua and Nato pulled away from each other to see what it was. All of a sudden they see it, it was a weird contraption flying in mid air. They tried looking closer at it and what they saw angered them. Yes another Unversed going for an attack.
"Unversed! It never ends." Aqua said annoyed like.
"This is the beginning of something huge I can tell you that..." Nato added.
--

They left the castle platforms and arrived back to the Forest Garden at the back of it. Aqua & Nato stopped to catch their breathes but they saw a huge metal door on the other side of the garden completely obliterated and altered.
They ran across the field and rushed into to see a huge area.
Terra was in the center of area and Aqua & Nato rushed over to see what he was doing here. And out of the random Ventus shows up too.
"Ven?!" Everyone said in surprise.
"Aqua! Nato! Terra!" Ven said seeing them in surprise too.
They all summoned their keyblades and looked up to the sky and saw that there were 3 pieces of an object trying to form which it did, it formed like a transformer and morphed into one huge bot!
The Giant Unversed Robot attacked the 4 Keyblade weilders and they all struck back too. Slashing, lunging, striking , and bomb-barding it with magic attacks they Unversed lost its power to keep together and separated into pieces to fight everyone.
Everyone took their hits but they managed to deal with the pain while they attacked back and blocked the incoming attacks the thing made and piece by piece the creature was destroyed until only the body and head remained.
Aqua, Nato, Ventus and Terra attacked it and the creature couldn't take it anymore, it stood in the middle of the area and started to blasts beams of all sorts all around trying to give out one last fight but couldn't keep any more.
"Terra!" Yelled Aqua signaling him on a attack and then Terra signaled Ven and then Ven to Nato. "c'mon!" He chanted as they all raised up into the air and Aqua slammed her keyblade against it towards the ground, Terra & Ven crossed –X— it and Nato finally struck right threw the center of the X.
The Unversed stayed in the air for a second but then it started to incinerate into blue dark flames and fell against the ground bursting into pieces.
"Got 'em." Terra said approaching Ven.
"We make a good team.' Aqua said also Approaching Ven.
"And That's, it, finished..." Nato said as he was the last to approach Ven.
"Sure do." Ven said. "Oh yeah! I got you these tickets." Ventus presented the tickets to them.
"For what?" Terra asked?
"Lifetime passes to Disney Town." Ven started. "He said to—"ventus's smile turned into an annoyed face. "He said to take grown-ups..."
"You mean us?" Aqua asked. All 3 grownups looked to each other and laughed a bit.
"Listen to me, Ven..." Aqua again started talking. "We need to get you home—"
"Its okay, Aqua." Ven said. "Trust me, that guy in the mask is history. He'll never bad-mouth Terra again."
Terra grabbed Ven's shoulder as if he were a child in great trouble.
"You saw the boy in the mask?" Terra questioned in great worry.
"Y-yes?" Ventus replied confusedly.
"Vanitas..." Terra mentioned. "Ven. You let Aqua & Nato take you home."
"No way. I wanna go with you guys." Ven insisted.
"You can't, We have a dangerous task ahead of us." Terra said. "I don't want you to get hurt."
"And what is this dangerous task, Terra?" Aqua questioned.
"It doesn't sound like anything like what the Master told you to do." Nato added.
"It might be a different route, but I'm fighting the darkness." Terra replied.
I'm not so sure." Aqua said. "We've been to the same worlds as you and we've seen what you've done."
"You shouldn't put yourself so close to the darkness, Terra!" Nato judged.
"Listen to yourself, Aqua. Terra would never—" Ventus was interrupted.
"You mean you've been spying on me?" Terra said. "Is that what he said to do? The Master's orders?"
"He was only—" Aqua couldn't say anything from there on.
"Aqua..." Ven said in sorrow.
"Aqua is not wrong here, she did what she was told! Is there anything wrong with that? Being loyal? Respective?" Nato argued.
"More loyal to someone else than your friends?" Terra countered.
"The Master is like our father and you know that as much as any of us do! You're practically his blood son! You're closer to him to any of us! He's just doing what a father does keeps an eye out on his son!" Nato again argued back.
"But that doesn't give the right to spy on me!" Terra yelled.
"I have the damn rights, right now to knock all your teeth out." Nato said, clenched
"Nato!" Both Aqua & Ven said in great surprise in what he said.
"Go right ahead then, do it." Terra said as he presented his chin to him.
"I won't you know why? Because I won't go so low and put myself into the darkness like you already have, why don't you take Ven home and tell Master Eraques HOW CLOSE YOU PUT YOUR SELF TO THE DARKNESS!" Nato once more argued.
"Ok, I get it..." Terra walked off.
"Terra!" Ven almost went after him but when Terra yelled: "Just stay put!" to him Ven stopped right in his tracks. "I'm on my own now, all right?"
"Don't you dare yell like that a Ven again! He had nothing to do with this!" Nato yelled at Terra.
"Really that's not what you said that Cinderella's castle! You said we wouldn't be on this wild goose chase or whatever—" Terra was interrupted by Nato. "Because of you! Ignoring him! Yelling at him! Ventus isn't lucky to have a friend like you! YOU are lucky to have a friend like Ventus!"
"Terra, please! Listen! The Master has no reason to distrust you, really! He was just worried." Aqua explained.
"You two are awful." Ventus said.
"So now you know the truth. " Aqua began. "But the Master loves Terra, Nato just said that, and you know that too."
"Were you two also 'ordered' to take me home?" Ventus asked.
Aqua & Nato looked down.
"Aqua, Nato... Now that you two are Keyblade Masters, you've let it go to your head. I'm gonna go find Terra." Ventus ran off to go find him.
"Terra... Ven..." Aqua said.
"Let them go, they'll find out sooner or later that they are not choosing the right path, they'll go home eventually... hopefully..." Nato explained.
"Hopefully you're right Nato." Aqua said as she held his hand. "You're right though... Terra is putting himself to close to the darkness and Terra is leading Ven to it..."
"Ven will know when to stop falling down the wrong path... " Nato added.
"I still hope your right, Nato." She let go of his hand and held on to him as she needed someone to care for her.
Nato wrapped his arms around her and comforted her.
--
Aqua & Nato walked out of the area where they just fought the Unversed and headed back into town thankfully this time they didn't run into any Unversed this time. They walked around town to see if they find Ven or Terra again just to give it at one last go trying to convince them but they come back to the main place of where then came in at 1st, the entrance...
They stood in the middle of the area and then to men approached them.
One has a Solid Black tinted dome Helmet covering his identity and with a strange jump-like suit that traces are muscle tones all over his body and in the colors of Black and Red.
And the other wore a long coat that spread out giving him room for his legs to move freely, and he wore a black colored pants and Shirt and a red under shirt, he golden colored eyes pierced into the his foe's eyes studying them, he also has Charcoal black hair.
"A mask! You're the boy that Ventus mentioned." Aqua pointed out.
"Ah yes, Ventus..." The boy began. "Tell me something, has he learned to put up a decent fight yet?" he asked.
"What does it matter to you?" Nato argued. "What do you mean?" Aqua questioned.
"I'll be asking the questions." He said angered like.
"No, no Vanitas that's not how you treat a lady..." the second man said.
Vanitas sighed under his mask. "How did I wind up with you as a friend, Necro?"
The other man looked at Vanitas with a 'are you serious face'. He looked down and back to him. "Because I'm the only one who can put up with you." Necro commented.
"That's right..." Vanitas added. "As I was saying..." Vanitas began again.
"Treat them nicely Vani, remember were goanna give them the proper 'hello.' Ok?" Necro again interupted Vanitas.
"Shut up! Ok, as I was saying!" His voice became calm again and serious. "And why shouldn't I? After all, between the two of us..."
"Sending love notes to each other Vani?" Necro commented while smirking at him.
"Will you shut up?!" Vanitas yelled at him being annoyed. "I'm the only one who will walk from here alive." He finally finished as he summoned his Keyblade.
"I'm not sure to take you two seriously or lightly...?" Nato questioned.
"Yeah..." Aqua added she was definitely awkward out by the situation.
"I wouldn't recommend Lightly, though..." Necro replied summoning his Keyblade.
"Alright then you're picking a fight with the wrong people." Nato added as he Summoned his Keyblade with Aqua.
"Guess again!" Aqua added getting into fighting position.
Vanitas & Necro ran up to Aqua & Nato they fought them head on.
Aqua dealt with Vanitas and Nat dealt with Necro, I t was a deadly fight with a major striking on Keyblades.
Nato & Necro were having the worser duel as they clashed Keyblades repeatedly an loud and sharp clanks echoed around the place.
"Is this how Master Nato fights?" Necro taunted.
"How do you now my name?! I Never revealed it." Nato questioned as they fought.
"I'm ust well informed that's all!" Necro replied as he tripped Nato onto the floor.
Nato landed on his back and Necro almost slammed his tip of the keyblade to his face but Nato evaded by rolling to the side and getting up, Necro swung his Keyblade to his direction and Nato blocked it with his keyblade.
Vanitas wasn't getting the better of Aqua as he used a lot of Magic attacks upon him such as fire & ice, one after the other and coming right behind them with combos of Keyblade strikes.
Slashing an clashing the four were none of them looked like they were about to give up.
5 minutes past...
15 minutes past...
30 minutes past...
An hour past and still the fight was going on.
At this point Vanitas was slowing down and making mistakes taking brutal swings from Aqua.
Nato wasn't doing to good on his end either since Necro was finally getting the better of him.
Aqua fired a final Fire ball and Ice shar at Vanitas opening him from his defensive position and left him open for one final low Aqua seized the moment and he swung her keyblade against his chin and sent him flying a couple feet away from her. Vanitas lay on the floor and he seems to be out-cold.
After some brutal blows the body, Nato finally fell on of his knees.
"You're not Master Matiral yet..." Necro commented on Nato's performance.
"Who are you?" Aqua questioned as she tried removing the voys mask and a sudden burst of laughter followed.
She jumped back and summone her eyblade and say Nato was on the floor next to her. "Nato!" She called out as she got on her knees next to her.
Necro was standing next Vanitas helping him up.
"Not bad at all. Congratulations." Vanitas said. "I'll keep you around. Never hurts to have a backup." Vanitas said as he spawned a dark corridor.
"Never hurts to have a practice dummy either..." Necro said as he followed Vanitas into the corridor disappearing.
"Are you alright, Nat?" Aqua asked in deep worry.
"Ahh... Don't worry, Aqua. I'm fine." He said standing up and limping a little. "I'll walk it off..." He again said as he looked over to her. "You're not hurt are you?" He asked.
"No, I'm not I got Vanitas good... but we have to stop him... before anything else happens to Ven or Terra... or even us." Aqua told him.
"Right..." he commented.
"Aqua! Nato!" Ventus called out coming out of nowhere at the random finding the there.
He ran towarda them.
"Ven!" Nato called to him.
"Were you able to find him?" Aqua asked.
"Yeah, but... He's gone." Ventus answered.
"Right." Aqua replied with sorrow in her voice. "Then we can't stay here."
"Let me go with you, Aqua, Nato." Ven suggested.
"No, Ven." Aqua replied with a serious tone. "Do as I say and go home."
"Aw..." Ventus started. "Why won't you let me?" He asked.
"We don't want to put you in harm's way." Aqua said.
"Do you understand little buddy?" Nato added as he placed his hand on ven's shoulder and Aqua to the other.
Ventus looked down to the floor.
Aqua & Nato summoned their armor and walked off. Not too soon after the two summoned their gliders and flew off.