Highlight Reel Narration

Seokjin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

起 : The Beginning

Some moments become more vivid with the passage of time. Many encounters and farewells existed for this moment. A moment that made me believe no matter which alley, which crossroad I walk through, it'll lead to this place in the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

承 : The Elucidation

The sound of cicadas that chirred like showers ends in an instant. In the abrupt silence, I realize how beautiful the world is. Just the fact that you are in it makes all the difference. Even if all of these moments are just a lie, I still want to remain here.

Why is it that the happiest moments suddenly usher in great fear?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

轉 : The Twist

Looking back, I have already knew it. That underneath the sparkling world before my eyes lay my deception. That everything was a dream to be crumbled away with a breath of wind. I turned away, eluded, closed my eyes. I was scared, scared of not being loved for who I am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

結 : The Conclusion

If we can rewind time, where should we go back to? Once we reach that place, can we correct all the errors and mistakes, and can we then become happy?

There are places that can't be reached no matter how many seasons repeat. In the end, what we have to face is breaking through yet another storm. Loving without fear. Hesitancy and farewell. Living as who I am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------