4 (Ghosty)

I screamed as I was pulled further and further into darkness.

As I was falling , many things crossed my mind:

1) How the hell did that jerk wearing a leather jacket know I wanted to get home?

2) How did that jerk wearing a leather jacket know how to get home?

3) Why the hell did I trust that jerk wearing a leather jacket into a portal that drops me off at home?!

My head was spinning by the time I saw a light at the end of the tunnel. I was spat out in the middle of a park, god knows where.

Georgia, Jacob, and the jerk face were waiting patiently.

"What's the hold up?" The man asked . "We've been waiting forever!"

I crossed my arms, irritated. "An angel grabbed me, but I got away. He was the only one. I suggest that we get running because I think right about now a lot more angels are going to raining down on us." I said without taking a breath. I was almost about done with this whole ordeal.

"We probably should." Jacob added.

The man rolled his eyes, sighing. "Okay kiddies, pack up and lets roll. It's wiser to separate but... I feel you guys won't make it in the wild. Being a ghost is hard." He said grabbing Jacob by the collar.

Ghost?

"What do you mean by-" I got cut off by a siren wailing, the noise seemed to originate from the portal.

"Okay. That's our cue. Let's go!" The man said again, and grabbed Jacobs hand. "Everyone hold hands!"

Georgia took Jacobs left hand and I took hers. In a matter of seconds we were somewhere completely different.

The man looked tired and worn out. He laided his hands on his knees and panted.

"That was a dozy, thought it would be easier. One soul. One." He muttered to himself.

Georgia looked around and smiled. "Oh my golly. I'm-I'm back home, well... Earth that is." She said happily.

Jacob had the same expression on his face. On second glance I realized that his entire body was dripping in chocolate.

"Jacob, you're covered in chocolate." I said pointing at his clothes and face.

"I am?" He looked down, his eyes widened, his smile was wiped off his face.

"Um, hate to break it to you sunshine but you aren't looking to good either." Georgia stated, looking at my dress.

I looked at my clothes, covered in fresh blood, staining my legs and my side. I let out a yelp.

"Oh my gosh, Georgia! Your neck is basically purple!" Jacob said pointing at Georgia redish purple neck.

She looked down, angling herself with a view off her neck. "Huh." She whispered.

"Done observing things?" The man said impatiently. "Something you should know about ghosts. They look like the moment they died. Which in a way is pretty cool." He smiled. There was nothing noticeably wrong with him, he looked quite alive. A bad feeling started building in my stomach.

"Ghosts? We're ghosts?!" I asked impatiently, nostrils flaring.

"Yes. You're all ghosts. Happy haunting!" He smiled again, showing off his perfect white teeth. "The inns that way" He pointed to a run down shack, the size of a hotel. "Be careful what you say... They get a little... Over the top, lack of a better word." He then snapped his fingers and dissipated into a flash of white.