5 (How to be a ghost (or a soul, what ever you prefer) instructional video)

A/N: Before we begin, this chapter is a little different, so, don't say I didn't warn you. ♥ for you.

-Phase One- Look the part.

[Opening scene, man in a suit with a big bow tie is stroking a plant in his arms while humming. he looks up at camera and smiles]

Man: Why, I didn't see you there. 

[Scene cuts to black]

[Flashing words]  Being dead

[Back to man, he lets go of plant, causing it to fall to the ground. A soft thud can be heard.]

Man: We all know why you're here, you died, mostly likely in some horrible way, and heaven rejected you. That's NOT okay.

[Man points finger at camera in a menacing way]

Man: You may have also noticed the state you are in. Yes, you look like exactly when you died. No soul knows why this is, or why it only applies to Earth, but this is the way things are.

[A young child walks in, his arm gone, man smiles and pats the boy's head]

Man: Take little Bobby here for example. He died because a tiger at the zoo took his arm off... how does that make you feel?

Bobby: Mad!

Man: Yes it does Bobby. Yes it does.

-Phase Two-  Know your facts: Heaven

Man: When you were in limbo, assuming that's where you went, they may have told you about: The five plains of existence. Heaven being the big important one. [Man leans in closer to camera for a more dramatic effect] Don't be fooled, Heaven doesn't exist.

[Man laughs and puts his hands up in a 'slow down there champ' motion]

Man: Now, slow down there champ: You're probably thinking I'm a big sack of lying baloney, but no, sadly that's the truth. Heaven is just something they made up, as well as Hell, just to keep us in line. Limbo is the only one that is real.

[Scene cuts to black, words flash onto the screen for a brief moment] What does this mean?

Man: It means the 'angels' lie to you. And for that, they should pay. No soul/ghost/undead human being should be told a false statement that could effect their after lives! That ain't cool.

-Phase Three- What you can do to help

Man: Join the revolution. It's happening all around you. Help expose Limbo and the higher ups for what they're doing to you. You deserve better. You deserve a say in where you want to spend your after life. You deserve justice.

[Words flash across screen] Join your nearest soul collection station now! FEEL THE FREEDOM.

[This message was brought to you by, The Revolution For The People, About The People. Or The Soul Uprising. (TRFTPATP  //  TSU)]