You make him sleep on the couch

You left a party early because you were feeling anxious, Harry refused to come with you and when he finally came home he wasn't happy.

Harry:
"Seriously if you knew how annoying you were being right now you would be as mad as I am"

You:
"Harry I can't control it I'm seriously sorry but I don't know how to stop it. I also don't appreciate you coming in here and screaming at me over something I can't control"

Harry:
"Yeah well 'anxiety' is bullshit, it's just being nervous and as always you're overdramatising it"

You:
"Why are you being so insensitive?"

Harry:
"Why are you being so overdramatic? Seriously just get away from me"

You:
"You can sleep on the couch"

Harry:
"Fine"

You were currently laying in bed crying, you hated to admit that but Harry's words hurt. Sure, he might've been a little drunk but there was no way that was the alcohol talking.

This was so unlike Harry, you know Harry was under a lot of pressure but there was no way he was going to justify his actions with any sort of excuse.

After not sleeping for half the night you finally fell asleep and quickly woke to someone crawling in bed beside you.

You knew Harry was going to try and wriggle his way back in to the bed and you were not going to let him.

"Harry go and sleep on the couch please" you said calmly, but still firm.

"You know we can't sleep without each other. I'm not moving" Harry said, moving closer to you and wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm really sorry babe, I knew what I said was wrong the second I did it. It will never happen again, I'll never drink that much ever again. I promise to help you through your anxiety. I'm just so sorry" Harry continued to say sorry multiple times.

You stayed silent for a while. You knew he meant what he said, he never intends to hurt you and he always makes that clear.

You turned around and interrupted his babbling by placing a soft kiss to his lips, while caressing his cheek.

"It's ok" You said smiling, getting lost in his eyes.

"I love you" he said, face inches away from yours.

"I love you too" you said, snuggling into Harry and falling in a peaceful sleep.