He's drunk, really drunk

When Harry's drunk he's never mad, or angry or stupid. He's just very lovey, and clingy and wants to be as close to you as possible.

So when Louis dropped him off at 12:30pm and as soon as you opened the door he goes, "BABY! I missed your gorgeousss faceeeeeeeee, and your assssss. You've got a realllllllly nice ass" Harry slurred, hugging you and reaching for your bum. You grabbed his hand and put it back up on your back and turned to Louis who was laughing.

"Thanks Louis" you say sarcastically with a laugh, as Harry continued to cuddle and sway with you.

"Not a problem" he laughed, letting out a deep chuckle.

"Call me if you need any more help" He added before jumping in his car and driving home.

You thanked him, you don't really know what for. You literally had a drunk teddy bear who was exceptionally heavy when putting all his weight on you.

"Okay lets go upstairs, yeah?" You questioned, helping Harry upstairs to your bedroom.

"I love you angel princess" Harry giggled, burping as you plopped him down on the edge of the bed.

"Love you too Harry" you smiled at him, pushing his loose curls out of his eyes.

"Ok take your clothes off" you ordered, grabbing him out a pair of sweats to throw on.

He gasped, "are you going to take advantage of me?" He asked, shocked.

"No baby, you just can't sleep in those clothes" you giggled.

"Oh. I knew you wouldn't do that. I love you so much" Harry laughed, beginning to strip from his tight jeans.

"You put these on," you told him, handing him the sweatpants "and I'm going to go get you some water" You walked downstairs to go grab Harry a glass of cold water.

You reached for a glass and went to the fridge to fill it up when you heard Harry, singing.

"OH Y/N IM GONNA MAKE YOU LOOOOVE ME YOURE GONNA MAKE ME *burp* BREAKFAST" he belted, imitating Kelsy Karter's new song you guys had listened to earlier that day.

You giggled and walked upstairs to see Harry starfishing across your bed.

"Here you go babe, sit up" you ordered, handing him the water.

"Thanks kitten" he smiled, reaching around your waist to squeeze your bum.

"You cheeky boy!" you exclaimed, taking his hand and kissing it.

"Come cuddle meeeeeeeeee" he dragged out, pulling you over him so you're laying next to him.

"I think you should get some sleep" you whispered to him, stroking his forehead as he cuddled up to you so close he could suffocate you.

"Will you always be here to take care of me?" Harry said, closing his eyes.

"For as long as I can be my love" you replied.

"I love you so much" Harry whispered, putting his head up to kiss your lips.

"I love you too" you smiled.

You loved Harry so much, even when he was an absolute handful.