Picking outfits for tour

The first leg of your world tour started in a few months. You were nonstop with thousands of back to back meetings, and it was killing Harry.

Harry hates being away from you so when he was at work writing songs you were also stuck in meetings, it was like hell.

The only time you two would see each other was in the morning at the gym, some lunch breaks you could steal, dinner and then bed.

You hated it as well, but you wanted your tour to be amazing.

"Babe" Harry called from the treadmill.

"Yeah. What's up" you panted, wiping sweat from your forehead.

"I have the day off today," He said, turning the treadmill off and walking over to me. "And I want to spend it with you" he said kissing your forehead.

"But Hazz you need to rest" you insisted as he sat down next to you, resting his hand on your thigh.

"But I miss you" he confessed, honestly, staring deeply into your eyes.

He cupped your cheek and kissed you deeply.

"Please" he whispered, he looked sad and you felt really bad.

"Of course baby, I'd love for you to" you sighed,  you were just happy he was happy.

"But I have meetings all day. And they're picking outfits" you explained.

"YAY!!!!!" Harry exclaimed as his face lit up.

"I'd love to help you" He said, dragging you out of the gym and back home where you would shower, and head off to start choosing outfits.

Harry slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, a Calvin Klein sweatshirt, a big coat and some boots.

You slipped on a pair of black, skinny, ripped jeans, a Gucci sweatshirt, a coat which was overly similar to Harry's (not that he minded) and a pair of converse.

At the office

Hand in hand, you and Harry strolled into your office building, greeting your assistants, stylists and management team as they all gathered into the big meeting space.

In the room was racks upon racks of outfits. Your stylist insisted upon having 137 different outfits for every show so you had A LOT to do today.

You all took your seats and Harry sat close to you, hands intertwined with yours.

"So Y/N" your stylist team started, projecting a slideshow on the tv.

"We were thinking going with a variety of casual, sophisticated and hip outfits" Hailey continued.

"Love it" you added.

"It's lucky we have Harry here today because we were going to ask his opinion on doing a spin on his Gucci suits as one of the more "sophisticated" looks. And as Y/N has walked for Gucci and been apart of their team for many years they offered custom suits and pieces especially for the tour." Madison explained.

"I think that's a wonderful idea" Harry chimed, squeezing your hand.

"Great. So we were thinking a lace bodysuit, varying colours underneath a fitted Gucci suit jacket and pants, flared or just above ankle height" Abbey suggested, flicking between different drawings and photos.

"I really love it. Hazz what do you think?" you beamed.

"You're gonna look beautiful. Also, can we wear matching suits when we perform?" Harry suggested, causing laughter from the table.

"OMG yes!" You exclaimed.

"The girls will get right on that" Jake, your manager said, pointed to the girls as they nodded, clearly excited by the opportunity.

The rest of the day went perfect, you discussed a range of outfits, decided and ordered most of them. But most of all Harry was there and you couldn't have asked for a better, more supportive boyfriend. The day went quicker, and you were overall happier with Harry being there.

At home

You were laying in bed, still messaging your stylists when Harry came and started cuddling you.

"I'm so happy I could come with you babe" Harry said, through a yawn.

"I'm happy you were there. I missed you" you hummed, as he took your hand in his.

"I missed you too" he said, kissing your forehead.

"And babe guess what" you smirked.

"What's that love" Harry replied

"I have the day off tomorrow" you said through a smile.

"You can come to work with me" Harry gasped,
"It can be 'bring your gorgeous girlfriend to work day'" he beamed.

You giggled, "we'll discuss this in the morning"

"I love you"

"I love you too"