He facetimes you on an interview

Harry was on the Jimmy Fallon show as a way to promote his new album. You were watching live on the tv, excited to see Harry. You missed him.

"Harry, great to have you here tonight!" Jimmy said, smiling at Harry as he returned the smile.

"Thank you, great to be here" Harry replied. You smiled to yourself, admiring his gentleman ways.

After they'd discussed the album, Jimmy moved onto talking about what Harry had been doing lately.

"So, Harry" Jimmy continued

"Yessssssss" Harry answered, knowing what was coming.

"How is your love life" Jimmy spoke, already knowing Harry's answer.

"It's great. Y/N is the best" Harry said, smiling like an idiot.

You couldn't help but smile to yourself, so content with seeing him smile.

Then someone from the crowd screamed, "FACETIME HER !!!"

Jimmy looked at Harry, and Harry laughed.

"Is that ok Harry?"

"Yeah it should be, I'll try her now" Harry said pulling his phone out of his pocket and the producers plugged his phone into the monitor so it could be seen on the screen.

You didn't really register what was going on until you heard your phone ring.

And sure enough, the screen said "Harry 💗". You picked up, realising your current state:
sat on the couch,
with your hair in a messy bun,
in sweats and one of Harry's shirts,
on national television.
GREAT.

You answered and he said "Hi babe"

"Hey Hazz" you replied and he blew a kiss to you.

"Oh yeah hi Y/N" Jimmy said, cutting in

"Hi Jimmy, how are you?" You replied laughing slightly.

"I'm well thank you. We wanted to ask you some questions about your boyfriend Harry" Jimmy said.

"Of course, go ahead" you smiled as Harry face palmed, awaiting the awkward questions.

You then received a truckload of intimate and awkward questions about you and Harry.

"Is Harry really always naked?" Jimmy asked and that earned a scoff from harry.

"Ummm... yes" you replied.

"I am not" Harry replied quickly, laughing.

"I beg to differ" you stated.

"Ok ok. You two can discuss this later" Jimmy winked, "say goodbye"

"Goodbye babe, see you later" Harry said, blowing another kiss.

"Bye hun" you said returning blowing a kiss to harry.

And with that the FaceTime ended, you sat smug as you felt so lucky to have Harry.

Even something so simple made you appreciate him.