1

Hi! If it happens that you are reeding this right now: THANK YOU!
This is the first time I am writing anything on Wattpad, so I kind of don't know what I am doing :,D
My native language is not English, so please tell me if you see any typos, so I can improve. Thx <3

Thomas has never really realized, but he had never been to the hospital before. He had never been sick, ever known anyone who had been sick.  He had not visited his girlfriend, Teresa, who worked there. This would be his first time.
Thomas had never done anything romantic to Teresa, but on this particular Wednesday he just decided that that would be the day to changed that. He walked up the long stairs with some flowers in his hand, not sure why he was so nervous.

The doors slide open when he gets close enough, and the warmth form inside the building hits him right away. His eyes immediately spot a slim, blond boy sitting in a wheelchair. He has a plaster on his right leg and is getting pushed down towards the rooms by a nurse. Thomas' eyes follows the boy until they walk inside one of the rooms. He wonders what happened to him. If he hurt himself, or if someone else hurt him.

Eventually the nurse that pushed the boy walks out of the room leaving the door into the room slightly open. Suddenly she walks towards Thomas, smiling almost laughing. "Hi Thomas! She says when they only are a few footsteps apart. Thomas thinks he knows who she is, but he just can't put his finger on it. "Hi," He says to the woman smiling like everything was okay. "Are you looking for Teresa?" She said. Than Thomas remembered. The Nurse. Her name is Brenda. She was the one hosting the party where Thomas and Teresa met. "Yes I'm looking for Teresa, have you seen her?" He asked.

Brenda looked down at the flowers, and back at Thomas a few times. "OMG!?!" She almost screamed. "Are you proposing ?" She then whispered. A rush of fear went through his body. He was scared that Teresa would get the wrong idea. He did love her. He told her that every night. But marry her? He wasn't ready.

"No, I just thought that it would be nice to surprise her at work. That's all." He said looking down at his shoes. "Of course!" She said a little less enthusiastic. "I'm sure she is going to appreciate it, Thomas." As she said that she just walked away, probably to another sick person who needed her help more than him.

Thomas looked at the clock frequently, he had been sitting in the waiting room for half an hour now. Teresa had still not walked by. He was sitting in a white plastic chair, just like everyone else in the room. New people arrived every minute. The lady behind the reception called new names frequently. Thomas was tiered of waiting, so when the lady was about to take another breath to shout again he walked fast towards her. He asked her if she had any idea why is girlfriend was late.The lady talked fast and Thomas struggled with understanding everything she said. He heard something about a meeting, and she pointed in the direction of the rooms. "Thank you." Thomas said quickly and started to walk down the hallway.

Thomas was half way through the first rows of rooms when he heard her voice. She was probably inside of one of the rooms. Thomas decided that it would be most fun if he followed her around for a while and then scare her. Thomas looked around for a place to hide, but the weren't any good spots nearby. A door opened not so far away, and Teresa's voice got stronger. She was talking to someone that walked in front of her. They both laughed at the same time and waved to the doctors that passed.

Thomas panicked, he walked closer to
What he thought was a wall, but soon discovered was a door. He fell into the room, and closed the door clumsy afterwards. He peeked out of the little window on the door. Teresa and the girl stoped right outside of his hiding spot. It seemed like they were talking to a doctor. The two girls noted everything he said.

Then Thomas remembered, he had actually walked in to a strangers room.

...

He turned around hoping that the bed would be empty. But it wasn't. Thomas recognized him right away. It was the boy that he had seen earlier. Now, that he could see his face, Thomas guessed that the boy was the same age as him. His eyes was brown, and his blond hair was kind of messy, but very well done at the same time. Thomas could feel his heart beat a little faster when their eyes met. The boy was stunning, even in a hospital dress. "Bloody hell! I got a visitor!" He said. He sounded excited, and Thomas immediately felt bad. "Sorry, I most have walked in here by m-mistake." He didn't really know what to say. His thoughts spun around in his head. He felt very uncomfortable and started grabbing after the door handle, he didn't care about ruining the surprise for Teresa anymore. "I don't think you walked in her by 'mistake'. Come on stay, I don't get a lot of visitors." The boy said looking at Thomas like his life depended on him. Thomas stood very still, not knowing if the boy was serious or not. He felt so nervous when he finally walked towards the little plastic chair at the other side of the room. He dragged it closer to the boy and sat down. "So what is your name?" The boy asked. "Thomas." Thomas said it so quality that he wasn't sure if the boy had heard.

"Tommy?" He asked. Thomas was a bit surprised, no one but Teresa has a nickname on him. " No, but you could call me Tommy if you want. I mean it is a cute nickname. No one has a nickn-" Thomas stopped himself. The boy smiled at him.

"I'm newt. It is so short that you don't need a nickname for me." The blonde smiled even more. Thomas didn't dear to say anything so he just nodded. Thomas' heart started beating faster when their eyes locked. They sat like that for a moment before Thomas' eyes traveled from Newts eyes to his leg.

It was wrapped in a plaster and was resting on top of a white pillow. "Do you have a pen Newt?" Thomas asked. "Yes." He said as he reached for the pen laying on the nightstand. Thomas didn't say thank you. He just walked around the bed so he was closer to the plaster. First he tried the pen on his left arm, to make sure that it worked. And it did.

He found a good spot and wrote:

Good luck Newtie. - Tommy

I'm currently sitting on a plain and we are about to reach our destination. Yay! I will write the other chapters soon, and oppload them as soon as I'm done!

- Elida

( No one is reading this but it's fun so imma just gonna have fun)