2

Thomas locked up the door and walked in to the apartment, still thinking about Newt. He pictured the blondes eyes and the way he was laying in his bed. The way the mussels got bigger when he reached for the pen, and how he had asked Thomas what he had written when he walked out of the hospital room. Thomas tried to stop thinking about him, but it wasn't that easy. He pushed the thought about Newt away...
temporarily.

Thomas tightened the grip he had around the flowers and walked into the living room. Teresa sat quietly in the couch looking at her phone. She smiled when she heard her boyfriend steps and looked up. "Hi there," she said. Her eyes went from his eyes, to the flowers he was holding. Thomas looked down at them too, and took a step closer to the couch. "I just thought that it would be nice to give you something," he said while giving Teresa the flowers. He didn't tell her about his original plan, he was to embarrassed to tell her about the incident.

Teresa smiled even more if that even was possible and stood up. She putted her arms around Thomas and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. "I'm going to put them in water," she whispered in to his ear.

He nodded and watched her walk to the kitchen. The water started running shortly after. She sat the flowers at the dining table and went back. Thomas sat in the couch with a blanket over him. He noticed Teresa but kept his eyes on the Tv. Teresa sat down beside him and rested her head on his chest.

Teresa fell asleep, Thomas just looked at her, listening to her calm breathing for a while. Eventually he managed to pick her up and carry her into their room. When he had put her down, and was about to climb into the bed too Teresa whispered: "I love you Tom." He kissed her at the forehead. "I know. I love you too." He said and closed his eyes, feeling so tired. He fell asleep.

Short chapter I know :(
I will write another one tomorrow, probably a bit longer one. Honestly I can wait to write more!

- Elida