Chapter 5

As you explained how to write an essay you realized that you were most likely moving at a rapid pace and Sweet pea wouldn't understand.

You looked up at Sweet pea who was just standing there in the middle of your room awkwardly holding his book and papers.

"What are you doing?" You asked brushing the piece of hair back behind your ear.

Sweet pea seemed to snap out of his trance of staring at you. "Sorry I just don't know what to do." He muttered.

You scooted back more towards the headboard. "Come sit on my bed it'll be easier." You patted the spot in front of you.

Sweet pea slowly inched forward to the edge of the bed but didn't get on.

"Come on I don't bite... only sometimes." You mocked him with a smirk looking up at him.

Sweet pea felt himself blush at your words but he set his things down and crawled into your bed all the way to the wall so he could sit up and rest his back.

"Your bed is small." Was the first thing he said.

"You're just too big." You rolled your eyes.

Sweet pea smirked "I usually get that."

You felt your cheeks flush red at his comment, "I-I didn't mean it like that."

Sweet pea chuckled deeply and grabbed his books setting them on his stomach, "I was kidding."

Even though he said he was kidding you had the sudden urge to stare at his dick through his jeans and you didn't know why.

He didn't seem to notice because he was writing down a header just like you explained on his paper.

You wondered if he was as big as his ego. You could see it through his jeans because they were a bit tight and he was laying down.

You bit your lip without noticing and there was a loud cough disrupting your thoughts about Sweet peas dick.

"My eyes are up here princess." He had a smirk on his lip as you slowly looked up to meet his eyes.

"S-sorry you shouldn't have talked about it then." That was the best excuese you could come up with.

"Well you wouldn't like it if I stared at your boobs." He shrugged setting his pen down on the paper.

At this you smirked and raised your eyebrows biting on the end of your pencil. Well if you thought about it, Sweet pea staring at your boobs wouldn't bother you.

Sweet pea watched your reaction to his comment. He didn't know how to feel. You didn't respond but your actions said otherwise and he couldn't watch you bite the end of the pencil without wanting to jump up, pin you to the bed, and kiss you.

"Maybe we should just work on this project." He coughed averting his eyes to his paper.

You pulled the pencil out from between the tips of your lips, "Okay sure." You went to your folder and pulled out some papers.

"A girl made these a long time ago for a study group I was in so I decided to keep them." You handed him a paper. It was basically just an easy essay structure.

Sweet pea took the paper and looked over it "Thanks." He put the paper in his folder.

"But obviously we can't answer the question until we read the book." You opened your book up to the first page.

Sweet pea looked dumbfounded "I can't read this whole book in one day."

You laughed "No you don't have to finish it today just read a bit. But while you're reading keep the essential question in mind."