Chapter 6

Guys omg I'm sorry for not updating in so long. School started and I have been shister snatched. Highschool is hard asl like damn okuurrr. I'll try and get back to uploading more chapters. Thanks for all the votes and reads and comments it means a lot babies.))

That night Sweet pea and you studied together was basically over a month ago.

Everyday you strived to hang out with him more and more. All you wanted to do was be around him.

You were like a lost little puppy. You liked to follow him around, laugh at his jokes (even if they weren't funny), offer to help him with homework (even though he didn't need much help anymore).

You didn't know what you were feeling. Love or embarrassment.

You weren't sure if you love Sweet pea, but you definitely held some sort of attractive to the young Serpent.

But you also felt as if you made a fool out of yourself constantly around him. And obviously that did no good when you wanted him to like you back.

Currently it was a chilly Thursday night and you were outside under the lights of the football field with the cheer team.

Cheryl had been training the team intensely for the past two weeks for a pep rally on Friday.

The principal would give a small speech. Josie and the Pussy Cats would be singing per usual. The football team would play a game. Then the cheer team would come out and do a little routine.

It didn't really worry you but Cheryl had really been pushing your buttons lately. She was upset you were hanging out with Sweet pea and his friends.

It wasn't like you didn't want to hang out with Cheryl. She just never came around looking for you and when you looked for her she was either busy or nowhere to be find.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when Cheryl yelled.
"Ladies you look decent. There's no way any of you can top tonights performance. So on that note practice is over."

Everyone sighed in relief and began to walk over to the sidelines to get their bags.

"Remember tomorrow you have to be here at five!" Cheryl yelled as we all walled away.

You grabbed your bag and began to walk home. It was dark though and kinda spooky out.

It was a bad idea to walk home with people like the black hood on the loose. But you still did it anyways cause you didn't want to bother your parents with picking you up so late when they had work or we're too tired to drive.

As you were walking you heard some footsteps behind you. Quickly you looked behind you but there was no one there.

You began to walk again and every time you turned away you heard the footsteps but every time you went to look no one was there.

One last time you looked back behind you and then you bumped right into someone and fell down on you ass.

You looked up and there he was the black hood towering over you in the shadows with his menacing bright green eyes full of mischief and something evil.

You let out a scream of fear and got up dropping your cheer bag and you took off running the way you had came.

It was so dark, the street lights admitted barely any light for you to see, porch lights began to flicker in the stillness in the night.

You could hear his pounding footsteps right behind you and not before long you felt your hair being yanked out of its ponytail and you were shoved roughly into the grass.