Chapter 7

The next day you were allowed to leave the hospital. You would have to walk on crutches for about six weeks and you were allowed to do any sort of sports for about six weeks either.

It was hard for you since you were a Riven Vixen. You would have to miss the pep rally and Cheryl was really mad about that cause then she had to rework the whole routine around your absence.

You were at least going to go to the pep rally today since literally almost the whole school was going.

"Hey (y/n)." Toni came up beside you as you slowly crutched yourself down the hall to the cafeteria.

"Oh hey Toni." You said looking over to her. She was wearing a River Vixens uniform.

"When did you try out?" You asked curiously.

"This morning. Cool isn't it?" She smiled.

"Yeah congratulations." You were a bit jealous because if Toni was on the squad you knew Cheryl had easily replaced you.

"Are you still coming tonight?" Toni asked as she opened up the cafeteria doors for you.

"Yeah I'm gonna go but I don't know who I'm gonna sit with." You both walked over to your normal table.

"Are any of you guys going to the pep rally tonight?" Toni asked the guys.

"I'm going for Betty." Jughead took a bite of his burger.

"Yeah I'm gonna go. I wanna see how bad you mess up." Fangs smirked and Toni hit it lightly in the back of his head causing him to chuckle.

"No." Sweet pea mumble.

You frowned because you really wanted to hang out with Sweet pea but things were weird ever since yesterday at the hospital.

Sure he had always called you princess and pretty but the kiss seemed like something more and you didn't like to think about it because it made you over think.

"Alright (y/n/n) you can sit with Fangs." Toni said and sat down.

You nodded and stood there awkwardly supporting yourself with your crutches to take the weight off your ankle.

You usually sat next to Sweet pea but he wasn't making an effort to scoot over and allow you any bench space.

"I'll just see you guys there." You mumbled and turned going to hobble out of the cafeteria back into the halls.

Later that night you had crutched yourself through the parking lot and over to the bleachers.

You looked up at all the people who filled the stands. You couldn't really see anyone you knew.

Jughead was sitting with Fangs in the middle of the bleachers.

You debated going up the steps wondering if it would be a good idea. You assumed since Sweet pea wasn't with them he really wasn't there in fact.

You looked at the bench right in front of you and sat down. It was empty since t was the bottom seat and no one likes to sit there cause it was hard to see the game.

Riverdale would be playing some football team from Greendale. You weren't really there to watch the game though, you were mostly there for the squad.

But as the girls came out and put on their little cheer to Joise and the Pussy Cats singing you couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sadness.

You were all by yourself. Toni had taken your spot. Cheryl hated you. And most importantly Sweet pea hadn't been talking to you.