walking in

Context, you have been friends with Connor for a while and liked him for almost as long. You arrive at his house and walk in on him masturbating.

Your POV

I decided that I was going to head round to Connors house. I hadn't told him I was coming but that was always part of the fun. His car was in the drive but his parents car wasn't. The door was locked but Connor's bedroom light was on. Deciding to let myself in anyway, I pulled the spare key from under a plant pot and carefully opened the door. Trying to be silent I closed the door, walked up the stairs and stopped outside Connors room. I could hear him softly grunting and moaning. My face heated up and I decided I probably shouldn't listen to my best friend and crush masterbating but I couldn't seem to walk away. I continued to listen despite my better judgement. His moaning got slowly louder, "Y/N" he moaned. Did he really just moan my fucking name? Now I had to listen. "Y/N, fuck. Y/N!" His moans were getting louder and I could tell he was getting closer. Of course you weren't going to miss the chance to see Connor moaning for you. So I slowly opened the door, knowing his door didn't creak, and watched as he lay on his bed panting. One hand running through his hair, his other hand working up and down his cock. He was quite large, you had to admit. His grunts were extremely hot. "Y/N." He moaned. "Fuck!" He suddenly shouted as he looked at his door. I stood smirking as he pulled his boxers back up. "God, you must think I'm such a fucking freak." Me mumbled. "How long have you been stood there?" He asked, hiding his face in his hair so he didn't have to look at you. "Oh, I've only been stood there a little while. I was stood outside your bedroom for a little longer though." I smiled at him as I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He suddenly looked up at me, "what are yo-" he started but I cut him off with a slap across the face. I might love him he was still thinking of me while masturbating. He turned back to me "I deserved that." He admitted. I just smiled and pulled his lips onto mine. He froze, his eyes were wide and his head felt like it was spinning. Connor felt like he was dreaming. He was convinced after you'd slapped him that he'd never get to see you ever again. Or that you'd spread rumours about him being a pervert around the school, but now his best friend and biggest crush was sat on his lap, kissing him. Somehow his body took over and he found himself kissing you back and his hands sat on your waist. Connor could feel himself throbbing through his boxers. He was close and desperately needed release. And having you sat on his lap while kissing him definitely wasn't helping. He felt one of your hands reach the hem oh his boxers and slowly pulled then away. Pushing him into his bed you straddled his thighs. You could see how red and flustered his face was as you pulled away from his lips and slowly pumped his member. His head lolled backwards and his eyes rolled back at the sudden burst of pleasure.

Continuing to pump him I slowly kissed down his jaw and chest. I kissed down his V and then looked up into his eyes. "Please." He begged breathlessly. I smirked then kissed his tip, putting it in my mouth and sucking. "Y/N" he mounded loudly. I slowly began taking more of him into my mouth, pumping what wasn't in my mouth with my hand. Connors moans were becoming louder and his breaths were rigid. "Fuck I'm close." He breathed. I sent his member further into my mouth, his tip hitting the back of my throat making him moan out more. "Y/N! I'm seriously about to-" a sudden moan made him stop and I hollowed my cheeks and took him into the back of my mouth again. "cum, so if you don't want me to cum in your mouth you-" he stopped again as a loud moan took over and he released his seed into my mouth. I slowly rubbed him as he rode out his orgasm then licked him clean and pulling his boxers back up.

He looked at me with lustful eyes. It looked as if the reality of what had happened hadn't sunk in yet. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally spoke. "Of course." I smiled. He pulled my lips back onto his but I pulled away quickly. "You know where my mouth's just been." I said. "Yeah, but it was amazing, and I don't care if you taste like my cum." He whispers before pressing my lips back on his. I smiled into our kiss as we heard his parents car pull into the drive. "good timing." I smiled at him.