Stolen title

*In this fic the reader is edgy, I mean like spiky boots, steam punk hat, dark lipsticks and wears corsets sometimes. So that might not apply to you. But you can just pretend if you want cause I had a cute idea and dam it I'm going to write it.*

Connor's POV

I walked into school, instantly being greeted with the usual scowls and whispers. "Look at his new hair." One girl whisper, her friend giggled. "Such a freak." Someone chuckled. "Hey, did you hear?" Another girl asked her friend. "There's a new freak. She's even worse than him!" She hissed. Someone else? I feel sorry for them already. "Hey Connor. Loving the new hair length. Very school shooter chic." Jared shouted. I turned to glare at him. "It was a joke." He said, stepping back. "No it was funny. I'm laughing, can't you tell?" I spat, walking closer to him. "Am I not laughing hard enough for you?" I spat. "God, you're such a freak." He groaned walking away. I heard a small chuckle coming from a small boy with a cast. "What the fuck are you laughing at?" I shouted, turning to face him. He stuttered a few lines but I'd had enough. "I'm not the freak, you're the fucking freak!" I shouted, pushing past him to get away from everyone's stares, knocking him to the floor in the process.

I had finally decided that it was worth at least trying to go to my first period. I headed to maths and instantly sat myself at the back of the classroom. I watched as everyone else filed in as usual. The teacher sat down and scanned the class. "Has anyone seen Y/N?" He asked. Everyone shook their heads and a few whispers began. "That's the new girl." "The new freak, more like." Someone else corrected. A few stray giggles rang out. Although it felt good to have the pressure off of me, I felt bad for this girl. After all, I knew how it felt. To have everyone agains- my thoughts were cut off by the door opening to reveal a girl. She was, well, stunning. The most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen in my life. Her hair was h/c and reached her b/p. Sat on the top of her silky hair was a top hat with steam punk goggles above the brim. Her body was perfect, she was wearing an over bust corset that pushed up her beautiful breasts. The corset met a long skirt that she pulled up to walk to the back of the room. Towards me. Fuck. I instantly tried to take my eyes off her and look forward. However they slowly drifted back to her as she sat directly next to me. I could notice her face more clearly now, she was wearing black eyeliner and dark red lipstick. Her eyes were stunning. Clearly noticing my gaze, she smiled sweetly at me then sat back in her chair to watch the lecture. I looked back at the board, my heart pounding in my chest. I almost melted when she smiled at me. Great job Connor. You've known this girl less than 5 minutes and you're already head over heels for her. I'm so fucked.

I saw glimpses of her as she walked to her classes, but I didn't get the chance to talk to her. I arrived at lunch, walking outside, behind the school, and sitting down. I was just above to pull out a joint when I heard the clicks of heeled shoes. I looked up to see her. "Connor, right?" She asked. "Yeah." I nodded, in a failing attempt to not stare. She sat down next to me. "It appears I've stolen your title. I'm very sorry about that." She chuckled, pulling a joint of her own out. "Don't worry about it. Not having as many judgemental looks is fine by me." I admitted, watching as smoke filled the air around her. "You want a hit?" She asked, offering it to me. The end had a bit of deep crimson from where some of her lipstick had been left behind. I took it anyway, taking a deep breath in and blowing out smoothly. "That's good." I mumbled. "yeah, we should do this some other time. Not in school." She offered. Wait, was she asking me out? Obviously not. "Sure." I answered, realising I'd been quite for too long. I hoped that smoking together would become a thing we did often. Just before we went back inside she stopped me, looking at my lips and running her thumb over my bottom lip. I felt myself freeze and melt at the same time. She pulled it away and wiped it on her skirt. "lipstick." She explained and kept walking, leaving me a blushing mess.

"Want to come to mine?" She asked as we left our last period, ignoring the stares from our peers. "Sure." I told her. As we arrived at her front door she unlocked it, letting me in then closing it behind her. "Anyone home?" I asked, curious. "Nope. My dad is no more, and my mum works a lot." She explained, starting to lead me to her bedroom. When we arrived she pulled went to pull out another joint, this time from a box on her bedside table. "You gave one at lunch let me." I insisted, pulling it out a tin in my pocket. "A true gentleman." She smiled, taking first light and breathing in deeply. "I could get used to this." She sighed, leaning back on her bed. When I didn't mover she sat up and pulled me by my arm so I landed on the bed next to her. "What was that for?" I asked, she just giggled and placed the joint in my mouth. I shrugged and took a drag, breathing it into her face. She coughed slightly then burst into giggled, leaning on my shoulder.

A few joins later we were sat opposite each other and passing the joint over our interwoven legs.
At some point she'd placed her hat on my head, saying it suited me. "You're cute, you know that?" She asked suddenly. It was as if I was suddenly sober for a moment. "You've had enough." I told her, trying to fight off the blush that was burning up my face as I took the joint from her. "I may be high, but you're also super cute." She insisted. "I'm really not." My blush was unpreventable, I tried to stare at the floor. I'd never been good with compliments, especially from really attractive girls. "No, you really are." She giggled. "What's so funny?!" I snapped. "You're blushing." She sang out. "Wait, does that mean you like me back?" She asked, poking my arm. "No I'm not! Wait, hang on. 'Like you back?' You like me?!" My voice probably showed my excitement. But with how quickly my heart was beating, I couldn't exactly help it. She just giggled again, moving closer to me on her bed. My eyes darted to my leg as hers brushed mine. I felt two fingers placed under my chin, slowly lifting my head up so I was looking into her eyes. Then she began to lean into me, turning her head then pressing her crimson lips onto mine. I kissed her back quickly, adding more pressure and running a hand down her back. I could barely believe this was real. Her fingers ran through my hair, keeping our lips connected as she sat on my lap. She finally pulled away, her lipstick was slightly smudged, probably leaving a faint red on my lips. "Now we can be freaks together." She smirked, taking the top hat off my head and placing it back on her own. "definitely." I breathed, still almost at a loss for words. I leaned back flat on her bed, making her fall forward onto me. She caught herself by placing her arms either side of my head. I decided that she looked even hotter when she was sat on my lap and looking down at me. I was broken from my thoughts as her lips reconnected with mine.