Submissive Pastel Connor

Connor's POV

"What?!?" I shouted at Jared. "Dude, please don't tell me you haven't realized how kinky your girlfriend is?" He chuckled. I looked down and played with the hem of my pink hoodie. "I don't know." I mumbled. "Connor, you're dating a freak. I'm surprised they've lasted this long without tying you up." My head shot up. He looked so calm. How could someone look so calm while talking about this kind of stuff? "Do you think she'll leave me?" I asked sadly. "If I don't..." I trailed of. "Put out?" Jared offered. I nodded carefully. "Maybe." The word cut deep into my stomach. "Hey, just try and put your hand on her thigh." He suggested. "Then what? Won't I have to know what I'm doing?" I asked. He chuckled again, this time louder. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "Dude, she's a top. Chill." He said between laughs. When I didn't respond he looked at me seriously. "You know what that means right?" He asked. "I mean, maybe." I mumbled. "It means that she'll take the lead. And she's a Dom, so you'll get orders." He explained. "Welp, I've got to go. I've been chatting to this girl from Israel who's going to be in the military and she asked me out. Bye. Good luck with your kinky girlfriend!" He shouted as he left. I quickly span around in panic but there was noone to hear him.

*Later*

I knocked on Y/Ns front door and waited awkwardly for them to open it. I wasn't sure how I was going to do this. I mean, what did he mean by orders?

I didn't have time to think before the door opened to reveal my stunning girlfriend. "How's my beautiful boyfriend?" She asked, throwing her arms around me. I hugged her back and blushed as she pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Let's watch a film." Y/N offered, pulling me inside. I sat down next to them as they turned on the TV.

I wasn't paying attention to the film. All I could focus on was what Jared had said. Maybe Y/N will leave me if I don't. I slowly moved my hand so it was on her upper thigh. Instantly their eyes met mine. My face flushed. "I was just." I tried to find an excuse but they smiled. "Hey, it's fine." They breathed as they pressed their lips onto mine. I kissed them back and snaked my arms around them to pull their waist closer to me. Without thinking, I pulled their hair gently. They instantly pulled away. "Baby, are you okay?" She asked me. I nodded shyly. "Are you sure?" They pressed me. "Would you leave me?" I suddenly blurted out. "What, no. Of course not." She insisted, moving closer into my arms and stroking my cheek. "why would I leave my beautiful boyfriend?" They asked. "I don't." I struggled to use the word Jared did. "put out." I whispered. They pulled my chin up so I was looking into their eyes. "Baby, I don't care about the sex. If you're ready. We'll go at your pace. But if you're not, I'll wait for you. Okay?" They asked. I nodded. They pressed a simple kiss to my lips. Then they snuggled into my chest and kept watching the film. "what if I'm ready now?" I asked. Once again their eyes met mine. "You sure?" They asked. I nodded. "Well how about we try and go slowly?" They asked. I nodded again. "Words baby boy." They smiled. The tone in their voice surprised me but seemed to set off something in my stomach. It was warm and made me feel so safe despite it being so unfamiliar. They seemed to notice my surprise. "Sorry." She apologized. "It's fine. I liked it." I admitted. They looked at me smiling. Without thinking I asked "is this what Jared meant by orders?" "You asked Jared for advice?" They almost laughed. "it was stupid." I mumbled. "Well don't ask him in the future. And I can do orders if you want. Just little things. And if you ever want me to stop just say 'purple', alright?" They asked. I nodded. "Words baby boy." She spoke slyly. "Yes." I obeyed.

Your POV

"Then you're going to have to do as I say." I smirked, watching his blush reach his face. "How about we try something?" I offered. "What?" He asked.

"I don't want to just go for sex. So let's try something that'll make you feel good and introduce you to my more." I paused, thinking for a moment about what would sound the best "dominant side." I smirked. He nodded. "Words." I ordered. "Yes, I want that." Satisfied with his answer, I began to undo his belt. "You're going to have to count down from 100. Okay baby?" I asked. "why?" He questioned. "I'm going to touch you, and you have to try and last until you reach 0." I explained. He nodded eagerly. "Words baby, or I won't touch you." I warned. "Please." He begged.  I ran a hand over his boxers, they were lavender and showed his bulge quite nicely. I heard him gasp suddenly and watched his face as he let out a sexy moan. "you can count whenever you want." I told him. "100" he moaned, bucking his hips slightly. "Keep still, I'll decide how fast we go." I ordered. He whimpered "99." "98." "97." His moans were quiet but surprisingly deep. "94." He kept counting as I palmed him harder. He whimpered out in an attempt to silence a louder moan. "I like you vocal baby." I told him, continuing to rub him through the thin fabric. I could see a patch of precum on his boxers. "78." He moaned. When I heard him reach 75 I pulled his boxers down and letting his cock spring free. He gasped loudly. "Big, aren't we baby." I smirked, stroking his length. "70 uh, 4." He moaned louder now. I kept stroking him as he continued counting. I slowed down to an almost teasing rate as he reached 60. Listening to him whimper and beg for more. "66, faster. Please." He whined. "Patience baby." I hummed. When he reached 50 I went back to a faster speed. "I think my baby disserves a reward for getting half way, don't you?" I asked. "Please." He begged as he was cut off by a loud moan. I placed a kiss on his tip and slowly peppered them down his shaft. "Keep counting baby." I encouraged as I took his tip into my mouth and ran my tongue over it. "49." His jaged breathing was making it harder for him to speak. I hummed around his tip as I tasted his precum. "40. Oh god. 46" He clamped a hand over his mouth. "Be as loud as you want." I hummed, licking over his tip again and rubbing the rest of his shaft. "I'm close." He moaned out. "Keep counting. If you can't help it, it doesn't matter." I reassured him. "Where was I?" He asked. "39, baby." I reminded him. "38." He breathed. "37." "36." "35." "34." "33." "32." "30 fuck 31!" He almost cried and I took his cock to the back of my mouth. "Did my innocent baby boy just swear?" I asked surprised. "Sorry, oh my god I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. It felt so good." He began quickly apologizing. "Baby, it's fine. But I could punish you for that in the future." I told him. "keep counting." I instructed. "30." He spoke quietly.

"18." He breathed, I could feel him twitching. I could see how desperate he was. "17." He moaned. "16." "15." "14." "God I can feel it." He breathed. "You're doing so well baby." I praised. He nodded, "5." "4." I could barely hear him. "3." "2." "1." I hummed around his cock. "0." Almost instantly I felt him cum. I swallowed down every load and stroked him through his high. His moan was loud and desperate. I could see his chest rising and falling. "You did so well." I praised him, kissing his cheek. "Thank you." He breathed. "So that wasn't too much on you?" I checked. He looked at me properly, "no, it was fine. Amazing even." He insisted. "you really were amazing." I told him. His cheeks which were red before became even more so. "I love you, so so so much. My amazing boyfriend." I whispered. "I love you too." He smiled.