Yerin-unnie's Boyfriend?

SinB bowed to Yerin for the first time and smiled back. "Do you need any help with your bags?" She asked.

"Oh, no I'm fine. I got it," SinB insisted, heading to the kitchen.

"So what color basket did you choose, SinB?" Umji asked.

"Uh, yellow. My mug, too."

"Ah, cute! When you're done putting your stuff away, come have a beer with us. We want to get to know you," Eunha said.

"Okay, I will."

After getting all her stuff officially unpacked, SinB put on her lounging clothes and went out to the living room with the rest of the girls.

"Ah, there you are Unnie!" Umji said.

"Unnie?" SinB said, thrown off. She'd never been called that before.

"Yeah, I thought you were older than me. What year were you born?" Umji asked.

"1998."

"Oh! I was too! What month?" Umji asked, scooting closer to SinB.

"June. What about you?"

"Ah... I was born in August. So you're barely my Unnie."

Yuju opened a beer and handed it to SinB. "Come sit by me," she said. SinB took a seat by Yuju and sipped on the beer.

"Sowon is the oldest here, then it's Yerin, then Eunha, and then it's yours truly," Yuju said, pointing to herself. SinB laughed quietly and took another sip of beer.

"So did you get all your stuff unpacked, SinB?" Yerin asked.

"Yes, I did. I didn't have much to unpack anyway, so it was pretty easy."

"Oh! Well should we all go shopping sometime? I need some new clothes too," Yerin suggested. All the girls agreed, but SinB was a little hesitant. She'd never been shopping with friends before. Wait. Can I even call them my friends yet?

After 30 more minutes of talking and playing games, the girls decided to go to bed. This was the first night SinB would spend on her own.

"The room is really nice by the way," SinB said to Yerin. "The pictures are really cute, too." SinB pointed to the pictures on the wall above Yerin's desk.

"Oh, thanks! I tried to get as many pictures of the people I love up on the wall." Yerin pointed to multiple pictures, naming who every person was: her parents, her friends from elementary school, her close cousins.

SinB pointed to a picture of Yerin and a guy. "Is this your brother?" SinB asked.

"Oh, no. That's my boyfriend. We've been dating for about two years now," Yerin said proudly.

"Oh... Really? What's his name?"

"Sehun."

SinB noticed how Yerin's eyes lit up when she talked about Sehun, but there was something hidden in those eyes. SinB knew it.

*ring ring*
SinB groggily woke up to her alarm. It was her first day of college. She looked down at Yerin's empty bed. Ugh... I don't wanna get up...

SinB groaned as she sat up in her bed. She headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast. In the kitchen already was Sowon, Yerin, and Umji.

"Good morning!" SinB said before yawning.

"Morning! Did you sleep well? Yerin-unnie didn't snore too much did she?" Umji joked. Yerin hit Umji on the shoulder playfully.

"No, I slept very well," SinB said, laughing. She went to the cabinet pulled out a couple pieces of bread, and put them in the toaster.

"So, SinB, do you want to walk to school together?" Yerin asked.

"Sure, that'd be great."

After breakfast, SinB got ready and started off to school with Yerin.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Yerin asked.

SinB was taken aback a little. "Um... No, I don't. I'm..." SinB stopped herself, figuring this wasn't the right time to tell a girl she only met the day before that she was gay.

"You're what?" Yerin asked.

"Oh- I'm just not really looking for anyone right now."

Yerin nodded. "That's understandable. But when you do decide to meet a guy, it'll be the best decision you've ever made."

SinB looked at Yerin's smile. She'd never experienced that before; she was envious. The last relationship she was in was forced by her parents. He was abusive, but SinB's parents didn't see it. After SinB came out to her unsupportive parents, she fled to Seoul and asked her aunt to pay for her to go to school. Ever since then, she'd avoided relationships at all costs. How could anyone love me anyway? she'd ask herself.

"Well how did you meet Sehun?" SinB asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"I went to a friend's party and he was there. He kept flirting with me, so I gave in and gave him my number. Later I'd find out we went to the same school."

"Oh! He goes to our school? Will I be able to meet him?" SinB asked.

"Uh... Maybe. If we see him."

SinB could sense uncertainty in Yerin's voice. She was dying to know what caused it.

After a long walk and a few random conversations, SinB and Yerin finally got to school.

"Hey, could you hold my sunglasses while I look for something in my purse?" Yerin asked.

"Sure." Yerin handed her sunglasses to SinB and began to dig through her purse.

"Ah... I can't find it." Yerin sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. SinB could tell something caught her eye, as she stared for a second. SinB followed her gaze to a young man standing outside the school.

"Who are you staring at?" SinB asked.

Yerin suddenly blushed. "Huh? I'm not staring at anyone. I've gotta get to class, sorry," she said quickly before scurrying away.

Hm, weird.

SinB decided to head to class herself. She suddenly remembered Yerin's sunglasses in her hands. She turned to look the the direction Yerin went. She saw Yerin talking to the guy she was staring at earlier: they were arguing. The guy raised his hand, making Yerin flinch. SinB flinched too, wondering if her roommate would get hit or not.

An image flashed in SinB's head when she got a better look at the guy. The Polaroid... He isn't Sehun, is he?