Yerin's in Trouble

SinB's heart dropped. All the girls ran to Yuju and stared at her phone. The only thing the text said was "I'll be home in the morning."

Sowon put her hands on her hips. "That's not how Yerin texts."

"What do you mean?" SinB asked.

"Look," Sowon grabbed Yuju'a phone and started typing. "If it was really Yerin, her text would have looked like this: I'll be home in the morning~☺️"

Yuju scrolled up through her old messages with Yerin. "She's right. This isn't Yerin."

"Well- maybe she's out with friends?" Umji added.

Eunha crosses her arms. "Have any of you ever once seen Yerin go out with her friends? She knows she has more important things to worry about."

"How do we for sure find out it isn't her?" SinB asked.

"I got it! Yerin hates shrimp. Let's tell her we're eating shrimp and see how she replies." Sowon said.

"Good idea!" Yuju said, beginning to type. "And... done!"

The girls read the text: We're all eating shrimp, wish you were here!

Within a few moments, "Yerin" texted back: Mmm yummy!

The girls each let out a scream. "What do we do?!" Yuju asked.

"Everybody try calling Yerin or find her friends on social media or something!" Eunha said.

SinB hated this, but the first person that came to mind was Sehun. She whipped out her phone and looked for him on Instagram. Found him! His bio mentioned his university. The apartments around his university...

"Guys, I have not been able to get ahold of Yerin," Umji said.

"Nor have I," Eunha said.

"Me neither," said Yuju.

"Her friends said they have no idea where she is," added Sowon.

"What if she's with Sehun?" SinB asked.

Yuju crosses her arms. "To be honest, I've always had a bad feeling about that guy. Anytime they'd hang out, Yerin would come home with a new bruise."

"You noticed that too?" SinB asked.

"We all have," Umji said, looking down.

"It's just that Yerin's really sensitive, and we weren't sure if we should bring it up or not," Yuju mumbled, obviously feeling guilty.

"Well how do we find Sehun?" Eunha asked.

"What if we look at the apartments around his university?" SinB said.

"Good idea!" said Eunha. "Everyone get your shoes and jackets on and meet outside."

The five girls piled into a taxi and drove to the apartments closest to Sehun's university. SinB noticed how cold the other girls must be. Sowon was wearing a pair of shorts with a tank top and a thin jacket. Eunha was wearing leggings and a hoodie. The other girls were already in their pajamas. SinB realised how close the girls really were. She felt proud to officially be a part of something like that. She'd never had that before.

Before she knew it, they got to the apartment building. Sowon paid the taxi driver as the others ran inside.

"What if this isn't where he lives?" Yuju asked.

"Well they always go to that one movie theatre down the street," Eunha pointed out.

"How do we find out which apartment is his?" Umji asked.