Cole and Jay memories

Cole was just a kid when he meet Jay. He thought he was weird but he also thought he was funny and hanged out with him alot. Jay really liked Cole but then when Cole had to move away Jay frowned and hug him tightly.

Cole "Don't worry Jay. When I come back we'll see each other again and we'll be the best of friends right?"

Jay "Right.....but-"

Cole "Hey, your gonna do great on your own. Remember be yourself."

Cole left Jay and waves bye. Jay wave tears falling then Jay jump up and pants. Cole sits up groaning.

Cole "Jay? Same dream?"

Jay "Sorry Cole."

Cole "Its okay. I understand. Hey, Lets go get some breakfast."

Jay "Its morning already?"

Cole "Yeah. Come on. Sensei Wu is probably wondering where we are."

Jay giggle and Cole chuckles. They kiss then pull away and went to get dress. They both went down to get breakfast and see everyone eating.

Kai "Hey guys."

Zane "Morning Cole and Jay."

Nya "Morning"

Jay "morning."

Cole "Hey. Where's Lloyd?"

Kai "He left out to roam around."

Zane "I hope he will come back soon so we can train."

Nya "He'll be back soon."

Cole "Or he just went to see Harumi again."

They chuckle and Cole and Jay sit then eat. Cole held Jay hand under the table. After breakfast they went to train and Cole sighed. He look at his ghostly figure frowning. Jay look at him and frown. He went over to him.

Jay "Hey, your not gonna fade away."

Cole "I know. Its just....it happens everytime and i start to feel my powers fade too. Jay what if i do fade from this world?"

Jay "Don't talk like that Cole. I'm not gonna lose you."

He hug him and Cole hug back. Cole sighed and trains with them. Lloyd had came back to train with them then they went to the mall. Cole and Jay separate from the group and went to a store. Cole look at some shirts then picked up the Inuyasha shirt. He showed it to jay and Jay look at it amazed. Jay hug him and Cole smiled. They buy the stuff they had.

Jay "I love you cole."

Cole "Love you too. Why do you need all those machine parts?"

Jay "I'm building something."

Cole "Cool."

He hums to himself remembering how Jay wanted to be an inventor like his dad.

kid Cole "What are you doing?"

kid Jay "shh....I'm thinking. Okay, this might not explode"

kid Cole "What?!"

Kid Jay "Take cover Cole."

They both hide behind some garbage cans and the small toy robot came to life. jay and Cole smiled watching it walk then pick up a wrapper and bring it to the trash can.

Jay "It works!"

Cole "Cool. Can i have it?"

Jay "No. Its mine."

Cole "But i need it."

Jay "Fine."

Cole "Um....Jay?"

Jay pouts and Cole hug him. Jay sigh and lean into him.

Jay "I'm sorry Cole"

Cole "its okay. We can share"

Jay "Yeah!"

The memory ends and Cole lets go of Jay seeing Kai and the others. They hang out for a while then go back to the bounty. They didn't know someone was watching them especially Cole and Jay.

??? "Jay will be mine alone and no one else will have him."

The enemy smirk.