A Pirates life for Cole. Jay childhood love

??? "Alright, get to work. Come on get a move on."

??? "Hey, tough guy get out here."

Cole walks out of his cell. He had power seal cuffs on his hands and start to mop the deck. He look at Jay frowning. Jay look at him and glare. Cole sigh and keep mopping.

Cole 'Their has to be a way to get Jay to come back to me. What did he do to you Jay?'

Meanwhile at the bounty the ninja were talking with Nya.

Lloyd "You just let him go! Nya, he could die up their!"

Nya "He wanted to Lloyd. It was his choice and I couldn't stop him."

Zane "We'll need to sneak aboard the ship."

Lloyd "Without getting caught or seen."

Nya "We can split up looking for Jay."

Kai "um.....can I help?"

They look at Kai. Zane small smiled and nods. Nya hug him and Kai hug back. He look at Lloyd sadly and Lloyd look at him.

Kai "uh.....I'm sorry Lloyd. I didn't mean those things."

Lloyd "We could use another ninja."

Kai smile and they hug. They start making a plan to save Cole and Jay. Meanwhile Cole was moping the deck when one of the pirates dumped their rum on the deck. Cole growled.

Cole "hey I just started moping."

??? "So what."

Cole "Can't believe this. I have to get out here."

After he finish moping he sigh seeing them eating and making even bigger mess. He growled wishing he could use his powers. Nadakhan came on deck with Jay next to him. Cole look at Jay and frown.

Cole "Jay! Jay its me Cole."

Nadakhan growled at him for calling his name but Jay went over to him.

Cole "Jay come back to us. The team miss you and needs you. I need you."

Jay "You didn't need me when you were holding Nya. What makes you think I want to there anymore! You betrayed me and lied bout loving me!"

He glared and use his lightning on Cole. Cole cry out in pain. Jay glare at him and left the deck. Nadakhan went after Jay. Cole grunts getting up and pants. He had to try to get Jay to believe him. The crew three all their trash on the deck and trip Cole. They laugh and went to the war room planning attacks.

Cole "This is the worst."

He stayed up all night cleaning and scrubbing the deck then went into his cell. He sighed wishing he thought of a plan before boring the ship. He hear someone coming and unlock his cell. He jump them then stopped.

Cole "Kai?"

Kai "Get off me!"

He whispered yelling. Cole gets off him and Kai got up glaring.

Cole "What are you doing here?!"

Kai "Saving you from making the stupidest mistake of your life!"

Cole "I never asked for you help! If there was anyone I called for it was Zane!"

Kai "Well excuse me for answering!"

Lloyd "I love that guys are back to normal but can we leave now?"

Cole "You are five seconds away from getting clobbered"

Lloyd "What I do?"

Kai take off the chains. They escape the cell area. Cole went to look for Jay. Kai and Lloyd sigh and went after him. Cole sneak into Nadakhan cabin and see Jay sleeping with Nadakhan. He growled and move quietly. Lloyd and Kai peek in and told him to forget bout Jay. Cole ignore them and slowly remove jay from him but then accidently kick something. Jay being a light sleeper start to wake but Cole cover his mouth and he start to thrash around kicking stuff. Nadakhan wakes and glare at Cole.

Kai "Back to the bounty!"

They ran but were surrounded. They use spinjitzu and Kai fight off Nadakhan from getting Cole. After the got past all the pirates they made it on the bounty.

Nya "where's Kai?!"

Lloyd "Kai!"

Zane "We can't go back. I'm......I'm sorry Nya."

Nya cried and Lloyd hug her. Cole frowned and look down. Kai watch as the bounty left and glare at Nadakhan. Nadakhan slash at Kai but Kai blocked it then his sword broke. Nadakhan captured Kai in his sword. Meanwhile the ninja try to reason with Jay but he kept using his lightning to hurt them. They put the cuffs on him then tie Jay up. He struggles to get out.

Zane "He is under some kind of spell. I'm sure the real Jay is in their somewhere."

Cole "Let me try. I want to. He blames me for a lot of things."

He went to talk to Jay. Jay see him and glare at him angry.

Cole "Jay I'm sorry for whatever I did. But I really did try looking for you. We're best friends....your my one and only. I love you Jay Walker and I never kissed Nya. Please come back to me."

Jay look at him and look away. Cole turn his face and smiled. He kiss his lips and after a while Jay kiss back.  The others watch or Zane cover Lloyd's eyes. Cole broke the kiss.

Jay "Cole."

He had tears in his eyes. Cole hug him tightly and kiss his forehead. He untie him and Jay bury his face in his chest crying. Cole rub his back happy he was okay.