Father of the child. Cole decision

Jay was in his room laying down. He had bad cramps and a lot of headaches. The only time he left was when he was hungry. He would sneak to the kitchen and grab a lot of junk food which he didn't understand why and be locked in his room forever. Cole was worried for Jay. He knew Jay was acting different and wanted to ask but every time he did Jay would get upset and have a fit. He would dodge Jay electricity and run into his room then comfort him when he started crying. Nya and Lloyd thought this was unlike his usual self.

Cole "He's just....really upset bout the whole thing. He keep blaming himself"

Lloyd "I've seen Jay upset before but not that upset."

Nya "And when did Jay start putting on weight?"

Cole "I don't know. He goes to eat but all I see in his room is lots of junk. Cookies, ice cream, pickles and my cake."

Nya "hmmm.....I have a theory but it can't be unless...."

Lloyd and Cole look at her confused. Nya left the room and they follow her to Jay room. Nya knock.

Jay "go away. Let me be depressed."

Nya "how random are his mood swings?"

Cole "very?"

Nya "Jay its me. Can I come in?"

Jay "sure. I don't care."

Nya went in and see him watching sad movies. She sit next to him and sigh.

Nya "Jay when you were on the ship what happened?"

Jay "I don't know. I can't remember."

Nya "Jay, do you have cravings and cramps all the time?"

Jay whimper and nods. He curled up on his bed and sigh.

Nya "How often are you hungry?"

Jay "I don't know. All I know is....I'm always hungry and that I try not to eat so much but I can't help it and I'm not myself anymore."

Nya "Jay....I don't know how to tell you this but I don't believe this either. I think your...."

Jay "I'm what?!!"

Nya "Pregnant?"

She winced looking at him and Jay eyes widen. He started to freak out and Nya try calming him. Jay look at his stomach and tears up. Nya hug him and Jay hugs back. Cole was worried after hearing all the screaming through the door. Zane rub his back and try to comfort him by giving him advice then they hear the door open and Nya came out with a crying Jay. Cole went over to him hugging him.

Cole "Jay, what's wrong?"

Jay "I....Cole-"

Cole rubs his back and frown wondering if Jay would ever be the same. Nya told Lloyd to give them some space. They went out and Cole was left with Jay.

Cole "Jay? What's wrong?"

Jay "Cole.....I just found out that I can't fight with you guys anymore."

Cole "What? Your not making sense. What do you mean?"

Jay "Cole.....When I was under Nadakhan spell....I...."

Cole "Jay. You don't have to talk bout it if it makes you uncomfortable."

Jay "Yes I do. Cole please...d-don't kill Nadakhan."

Cole looked at him with a confused and unamused look. Jay was afraid of that and Cole glare at him.

Cole "What do you mean don't kill him Jay? He took you from me and trapped Kai, Zane, sensei and Misako! Why should I spare him after what he did?! He's the reason we're wanted!"

Jay "No. Cole....he's just confused and upset. When Lloyd destroyed the world of the banished people. His world was destroyed too."

Cole "That doesn't explain why you want me to spare!"

Jay "Cole...I'm......pregnant."

Cole look at him surprised then look down thinking. Jay was shaking thinking what Cole would say. Cole look at him then realized Jay was with Nadakhan in bed and that meant Jay first time was with Nadakhan.

Jay "Cole."

Cole "I-i don't want talk bout this anymore. Stay away from me."

Jay "Cole i.."

Cole "Don't come near me. I need some time alone from you."

He left him going to his room and thinking bout what he said. Jay cried and went to his room. Lloyd and Nya sigh then went to make a plan to take care of Nadakhan. Later on in the day Jay was eating a lot of noodles.

Lloyd "uh.....so bout saving the city from Nadakhan."

Cole "I don't know if we should. Maybe our friends deserve to rot in his sword because it all depends on a certain person."

Jay "All I said was that we can talk to him."

Cole "what is their to talk bout?! He destroyed Ninjago and made us criminals! How can you protect him!!"

Jay "I'm not protecting him! I....i just think we can reason with him. We destroyed his world by accident and now he's on a rampage."

Nya "Jay you shouldn't get upset."

Jay "I know

Lloyd "But he trying to kill us and worst he wants to put our world out of balance."

Jay "Lloyd just let me talk to him."

Cole "Why?! So he can be the father of the child you gave?! You love him but I've been with you my whole life and this is how you repay me?!"

Jay "No. It's not like that.

Cole "That is what it seems like."

Lloyd and Jay stayed quiet watching the argue. Nya stayed by Jay trying to keep him calm and Lloyd tried to reason with Cole but Cole was fed up with Jay. He left the bounty to be on his own and Jay  tried to call him to make it up to him but Cole never answered. 

Lloyd "Jay we can't just sit by and let Nadakhan destroy our world. I know He's a father but....this is life or death."

Jay frowned and rubbed his stomach softly. He didn't know what to do.