Chapter 1

TV Presenter : Recently news surfaced of your phone wallpaper

TV Presenter : Recently news surfaced of your phone wallpaper. Fans managed to zoom in and get a clear image from your recent airport review. What do you have to say about it?

SEHUN : *says nothing*

TV Presenter : It was clear that there was girl hugged in to your chest, but couldn't clearly see who she was? Would you like to say who she was?

SEHUN : She was my girlfriend.

TV Presenter : 'was' as in you guys aren't currently seeing each other?

SEHUN : Yes.

TV Presenter : When did you guys break up?

SEHUN : Our relationship lasted a year so. I don't remember the dates to exact.

TV Presenter : Why did you guys break up?

SEHUN : Because she deserves better.

TV Presenter : You think an idol like you is not worthy for her?

SEHUN : The way I supposed to live as an idol and the way she suppose to live if we got together is not good for her. I don't wish this life for her.

TV Presenter : Do you think she wouldn't be able to handle the fame?

SEHUN : I don't think she'd be able to handle the hate. I do get loads of love from exo-ls. But all she'd get is hate. Simply because we chose each other.

TV Presenter : So you just let go?

SEHUN : Yes

TV Presenter : Are you moving on?

SEHUN : From?

TV Presenter : From her?

SEHUN : I don't want to. I'm fine as it is.

TV Presenter : Is that why you still use that picture as your wallpaper?

SEHUN : You can say that.

TV Presenter : Don't you think she's after money and fame?

SEHUN : *laughs* well if that's the case this news wouldn't have come through a mistake that I've made.

TV Presenter : Can't we have at least a tiny detail about her? Is she from the same industry?

SEHUN : No. She is an exo-l.

TV Presenter : Did you guys met at a concert?

SEHUN : At a fan-signing event.

TV Presenter : Why her?

SEHUN : Because it's her.

TV Presenter : What's so special about her?

SEHUN : Like I said she's her. And I like her the way she is.

TV Presenter : There must be something that made you notice her?

SEHUN : *smiles and look down*

TV Presenter : What is it?

SEHUN : There were so many fans, screaming and chanting our songs, our names. She was just one among the fans until it was her chance to get my autograph. Some wanted to take selfies, some wanted to give their favorite soft toys to us, they asked us to do various things. But she came in and gave me a note. She gave it to me and left the next second. She didn't go to other members either. I didn't get a chance to even talk to her right then.

TV Presenter : What was on the note? Do you remember?

SEHUN : I wouldn't forget. I rather not say it here though. It's personal. The note itself saved my life so many times.

TV Presenter : You think she has moved on?

SEHUN : No.

TV Presenter : How come you're so sure?

SEHUN : I know her, that's why.

***
To be continued.....

Author's note
Image courtesy © respective owner/Pinterest

(On a special note, I don't know the exact owner of the image so if it is yours or anyone's you happened to know of...please let me know, I'll give credit)

Thank you for reading this. Your read, vote, comment will be highly appreciated. So feel free to do so. Love you.