Chapter 4

I had no idea what to expect from her

I had no idea what to expect from her. She was nothing like other fans I have met before, that much I knew. "Sehun?" She shrieked before covering her mouth with both her palms. Well that, I have seen before. What came out her mouth next took me by surprise "What the hell are you doing out here at this hour alone?" She wasn't fangirling at all, she was mad.

"I just-" I couldn't complete the sentence.

"Is that your car?" She questioned gesturing the vehicle. She was tensed. I nodded. "Get in quickly" I looked at her bewildered. She encased her fingers in mine and crossed the road pulling me toward the vehicle. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. She didn't stop till I got in. I couldn't fight her. She looked so small and fragile comparing to me. Her petite figure didn't do a justice to her forceful behavior to get me back in the vehicle.

She stood by the drivers side window with this pleading look on her face. "Go back, go back before someone get to you. This isn't safe" she mumbled in a hurry not stopping even to catch her breath.

Before she stepped away I grabbed on to her hand, finally mustering the courage to speak "I got in. I listened to you, didn't I? You should listen to me now" shs gave me a confused look "get in"

After a slight deliberation she got in. "Sehun-"

It was my turn to cut her off "Thank you"

Her eyes narrowed not knowing for what I was getting at "for?"

"For saving my life" I explained leaning back on the seat.

"But I didn't-" cutting her off I pulled out my wallet and grabbed her note which I securely put in it. "-that" she found her answer. She broke the silence before me "You okay?"

"You're asking about the recent AWOL in EXO activities?" I fought the foreign mischievous smile crept into my face.

"What's so funny?" She was annoyed.

"I'm sorry" I looked up at her "I needed to meet you"

"What?" Her brows were raised in surprises "you were looking for me? How? Why? I don't understand?"

"What were you doing here actually? Why are you here at this hour?" I questioned her, already knowing the answer.

"I thought something was wrong with you and I-"

I put my head back and laughed "-exactly my point"

"Huh?" Her expression puzzled.

"I knew you'd be here if I let you think I wasn't feeling good" she bit her lips as she put the puzzle pieces together "you always show up when I'm in my darkest days just like a guardian angel" with that she closed her eyes.

"You tricked me then" she hesitated with her words awkwardly.

"I would do it in again and again any day if I get to have this" I smiled. She was across me. But thst night, her presence in hands reach alone was enough to fill my life with the warmth I never knew I craved.