Chapter 6

Robin didn't know quite what had come over her. But she had found her solution! That is if he, after she'd fully explained everything, still wanted to do it. 

So now here she was, standing in her own office, trying to put everything together. Behind her, she heard the door open and saw Sophia walking in. 

"I can't believe that you've actually found someone." She said closing the door behind her. "Where did you actually find him?" 

"Remember that neighbor that I told you about?" 

"The Yeti?"

"That guy," Robin said, walking over to her bookshelf. 

"You're kidding me..." Sophia said crossing her arms. "You picked a guy whom you don't even really know what he looks like, to pretend to be you." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Well wedding planners usually don't look like cavemen. Meaning that he is gonna need the works, a complete makeover." 

"Good point," Robin said grabbing a large binder and walking back over to her desk. 

Both of them were surprised when they heard a knock on the door. Robin quickly glanced at the clock. "He's early." Looking back at the door she yelled, "Come in." 

The door opened revealing Ethan, looking quite lost. Once he saw Robin standing behind her desk he walked in and closed the door behind him. 

"Nice office." He commented looking around. 

"Thank you." She said smiling. "Have a seat." 

It was then that Ethen noticed another person in the room as well. "Hi I'm Sophia, her secretary."  The woman said shaking his hand. "Ethan, her neighbor." He replied before sitting down. 

Sophia took the seat next to him and Robin sat down in her chair. "So..." He started. "What exactly is it what you want me to do?"

Robin cleared her throat and looked over at Sophia for a moment before answering. "I want you to pretend to be me in every possible meeting that there is why my brother and or my family." 

"Now what do you exactly mean by that?" 

"Well," Sophia started grabbing the binder that was lying in front of Robin and pulling it over to her. "Fist of there is the primary meeting, usually that is where we discuss the full extent of what they want from us. Now, this can range from just wanting her to do the location, the dress, and the cake. Or to being there for every step of the way. From what I can tell I think they want her to be there for every step of the way." 

"But doesn't planning a wedding take months?" He replied furrowing his brows. 

"It can." Robin replied, "But I doubt it." 

"And why is that?" 

"Because I know my brother, not exactly the planner."

"Adding to the fact that they wanted to meet her as soon as possible, usually that means that they want to get married soon." Sophia added. 

"Alright, so say it takes a month or two, then I'd have to be you 24/7?" Even said looking at Robin. 

"Yes. I mean well when my brother and or any other family member are there. So that means for every meeting, every phone call, all that." 

"But how will I know what to say?" He asked, "Or do for that matter."

"Well, I thought about that, for most of the time I'll be right there or in the other room. Then when I am not as during the first meeting you'll wear an earpiece and a mic. Then I can tell you what to say." 

At that Ethan chuckled, "You make it seem like I would be a spy." 

"So what do you think?" Robin said leaning back in her chair. 

"I think that it sounds interesting." He said, "But what about my expenses?" 

"Expenses?" Robin said narrowing her eyes in confusion. 

"Well I don't exactly look like a wedding planner." 

"No you do not." Sophia said, eyeing his long unkempt hair and beard. "Especially not one of the best wedding planner in Los Angeles."

"But." Robin started, interupting Sophia, "We'll take care of that." 

Sophia then opened the binder and showed it to Ethan. In it where before and after pictures of brides and grooms. "We don't know what is hiding underneath," Sophia said chuckling at her own joke. "But usually we can make it work."

"I happen to know a lot of tailors, hairdressers, etc. So that will be included in our deal."

"What about the pay?" 

"The pay will be the 10.000 I promised you. Should it take longer then three months I'll add a 5.000 for each month, deal?" 

Sophia shot Robin an angry look and kicked her underneath the table. In response Robin shot her a look back and kicked her back. 

Ethan seemed oblivious to this happening as he thought over the deal once more. 

"I probably can't keep the beard, can I?" He said chuckling. 

"No you cannot." Robin said. 

"That's a shame." He replied before standing up, "Well, Ms. Knight, you've got yourself a deal."